In The Final Rites, you will learn about:
- Sickness and the final moments
- Death and its reality
- Washing and shrouding with practical demonstrations
- Prayer over the dead and burial
- The Grave: Events within
- Visiting the graveyard
- Benefiting the dead
- Related innovations
What will you come out with at the end of the course?
- A binder that summarizes the most important rules of janazah, burials & inheritance.
- A detailed knowledge of how to benefit the dead after they have left us.
- An in-depth understanding of the process and guidelines of writing will & bequests
- An understanding of related innovations that we need avoid related janaza, burials & inheritance
When you sign up for a course, at the first session, you will be given a binder full of notes and important reading regarding the rules of janazah & burials. You will be able to take down notes directly in the folder - this will stay with you for your future reference.
Date: 3-4 October 2015
Time: 9.00AM - 6.30PM
Location: Queen Mary, University of London (Whitechapel Campus), Perrin Lecture Theatre, Blizard Building, 4 Newark Street, London, E1 2AT