guestI have problems with registering otherwise I wouldnt use this board. Why do the moderators allow many members to make anti Islamic and incorrect statements whilst it was due to this reason that the guests were banned?
contact the mods here's the add :editor@therevival.co.uk..the reason guests were banned was cuz they would just come and make comments and go away and also decreased the workload for the mods but i agree with your comments how certain members should be banned..
guestI have problems with registering otherwise I wouldnt use this board. Why do the moderators allow many members to make anti Islamic and incorrect statements whilst it was due to this reason that the guests were banned?
contact the mods here's the add :editor@therevival.co.uk..the reason guests were banned was cuz they would just come and make comments and go away and also decreased the workload for the mods but i agree with your comments how certain members should be banned..
p.s. yuit :evil:
Yeah, you should have been banned ages ago for insulting the chimps, which is funny as Craig look like a big Chimp himself.
So we take it that guest is interested in Muslim Sister then
guestI have problems with registering otherwise I wouldnt use this board. Why do the moderators allow many members to make anti Islamic and incorrect statements whilst it was due to this reason that the guests were banned?
contact the mods here's the add :editor@therevival.co.uk..the reason guests were banned was cuz they would just come and make comments and go away and also decreased the workload for the mods but i agree with your comments how certain members should be banned..
p.s. yuit :evil:
Yeah, you should have been banned ages ago for insulting the chimps, which is funny as Craig look like a big Chimp himself.
So we take it that guest is interested in Muslim Sister then
Why did the Guest inquire about Muslim Sis and ask if she be happy marrying in Pak. It be fun if we could question Guest and see what he has too offer in the way of marriage. I say we should be allowed to grill him to see what type of husband he would make. 😃
Why did the Guest inquire about Muslim Sis and ask if she be happy marrying in Pak. It be fun if we could question Guest and see what he has too offer in the way of marriage. I say we should be allowed to grill him to see what type of husband he would make. :D
lol that would be funny
so guest qestion number 1: what matters to you most a girls piety, her looks, or her wealth or her status (is that the fourth thing? :? )
Secondly why should any of the sis's on this forum marry you or rather consider marrying you? (that wasnt meant in harsh way)
MuslimSisLilSis1-I have better things to do then convert Craig David- he aint all that anymore anyway :roll:
2-Guest- LilSis is ALWAYS deadly serious :twisted: :wink:
She ain't serious, she only ever jokes. She never ever said anything serious in her whole time on the forum. So you can just ignore her, you only have too look at her message to see that she doesn't want to get married from back home. Lilsis you do know Allah curse the liar, I remember you saying it a little while ago. :twisted:
Now answer my and angel question Guest, and we see if we can put in a good word for you. 🙂
You can actually tell alot by the person favourite film, whether it a adventure, a thriller, a comedy trust me it tell alot about the person character and if it a Bollywood film you can he be a proper joker and not worth it.
I don't really have a favourite film, but I have a favourite type of film so I think I am ok. The one that make you think, I love Usual Suspect, Malcolm X, Sixth Sense. I just chatting rubbish, just incase u may not have realise. :roll:
It all depend on the interest of the person. But I think should never make it formal, because if you make it like a exam question, the person can just blag the answer. I think general lifestyle question, like their favourite food, sports no one going to lie to you with these sort of question. It like I went to a job interview and I study all the possible question they may ask so I could blag them, when I went they ask me all these wicked question like if I had £100,000 what 2 cars I would buy. I thought that was wicked and all my answer were natural as well. What specific question I don't really know.
Interest in members
Angel — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 14:18
contact the mods here's the add :editor@therevival.co.uk..the reason guests were banned was cuz they would just come and make comments and go away and also decreased the workload for the mods but i agree with your comments how certain members should be banned..
p.s. yuit :evil:
Interest in members
yuit — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 14:21
Yeah, you should have been banned ages ago for insulting the chimps, which is funny as Craig look like a big Chimp himself.
So we take it that guest is interested in Muslim Sister then
Interest in members
Medarris — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 14:25
chi chi chi!
lol
Interest in members
Angel — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 14:26
craig dont look like a chimp :roll:
i duno ask guest who he is interested in
Interest in members
yuit — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 14:31
Craig does 😂
Why did the Guest inquire about Muslim Sis and ask if she be happy marrying in Pak. It be fun if we could question Guest and see what he has too offer in the way of marriage. I say we should be allowed to grill him to see what type of husband he would make. 😃
Interest in members
Angel — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 14:35
lol that would be funny
so guest qestion number 1: what matters to you most a girls piety, her looks, or her wealth or her status (is that the fourth thing? :? )
Secondly why should any of the sis's on this forum marry you or rather consider marrying you? (that wasnt meant in harsh way)
Interest in members
yuit — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 14:40
OK my turn.
What is ur thinking on the role of women in islam?
Whats ur favourite film?
I can't think of anything esle. I don't think he will even bother answering back anyway, so I think we wasting our time. 🙁
Interest in members
MuslimSisLilSis — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 22:13
1-I have better things to do then convert Craig David- he aint all that anymore anyway :roll:
2-Guest- LilSis is ALWAYS deadly serious :twisted: 😉
Interest in members
yuit — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 23:12
She ain't serious, she only ever jokes. She never ever said anything serious in her whole time on the forum. So you can just ignore her, you only have too look at her message to see that she doesn't want to get married from back home. Lilsis you do know Allah curse the liar, I remember you saying it a little while ago. :twisted:
Now answer my and angel question Guest, and we see if we can put in a good word for you. 🙂
Interest in members
MuslimSisLilSis — Wed, 14 Sep 2005 - 10:57
:roll:
btw yuit ur questions are LAME
who CARES whats his fav movie-pointless info
Interest in members
yuit — Wed, 14 Sep 2005 - 11:06
You can actually tell alot by the person favourite film, whether it a adventure, a thriller, a comedy trust me it tell alot about the person character and if it a Bollywood film you can he be a proper joker and not worth it.
Interest in members
MuslimSisLilSis — Wed, 14 Sep 2005 - 11:08
I dont have a fav film
what does that say about me? :roll:
Interest in members
yuit — Wed, 14 Sep 2005 - 11:13
You a loser, destine for failure :twisted:
I don't really have a favourite film, but I have a favourite type of film so I think I am ok. The one that make you think, I love Usual Suspect, Malcolm X, Sixth Sense. I just chatting rubbish, just incase u may not have realise. :roll:
Interest in members
MuslimSisLilSis — Wed, 14 Sep 2005 - 11:19
lets ignore the guest for a bit but be serious-
what kind of questions would u ask someone if u wanted to grill them for a family member?
Interest in members
yuit — Wed, 14 Sep 2005 - 11:30
It all depend on the interest of the person. But I think should never make it formal, because if you make it like a exam question, the person can just blag the answer. I think general lifestyle question, like their favourite food, sports no one going to lie to you with these sort of question. It like I went to a job interview and I study all the possible question they may ask so I could blag them, when I went they ask me all these wicked question like if I had £100,000 what 2 cars I would buy. I thought that was wicked and all my answer were natural as well. What specific question I don't really know.
Interest in members
Anonymous (not verified) — Thu, 15 Sep 2005 - 02:05
I have succesfully made contact, and I can confirm that wedding bells will be ringing soon Inshallah
Interest in members
Angel — Thu, 15 Sep 2005 - 12:45
Well congrats but i still think your bluffin...if not what sis did u contact and actually get beyond her sayin "get a life"?
Interest in members
MuslimSisLilSis — Thu, 15 Sep 2005 - 14:50
LOL
like ANY sister on this forum would hook up with someone online
we have standards
8)
Interest in members
Beast — Thu, 15 Sep 2005 - 15:41
This guy is probably Judda.
Interest in members
MuslimSisLilSis — Thu, 15 Sep 2005 - 16:08
Prob.
But whoever this is, this whole online idea is SO lame.
unless the two people involved know or have met each other
Interest in members
Beast — Thu, 15 Sep 2005 - 16:14
Don't give him ideas.
He'll start stalking members next.
😂
Interest in members
Sirus — Thu, 15 Sep 2005 - 19:28
i never posted that :roll:
Interest in members
You — Thu, 15 Sep 2005 - 19:40
?
Interest in members
Angel — Thu, 15 Sep 2005 - 22:58
So its been duh boy all along?
Interest in members
Sirus — Thu, 15 Sep 2005 - 22:59
woooaahh....slander, false accusations, lies etc etc!! lol
nah i only did that one post! :oops:
Interest in members
Angel — Thu, 15 Sep 2005 - 23:07
So why did u say "i never posted that", the point of that was?
Interest in members
MuslimSisLilSis — Fri, 16 Sep 2005 - 09:42
so it was Hayder all along
and we never noticed-DUH :roll:
the above confirms to all those online romantics that online romances NEVER work
Interest in members
Sirus — Fri, 16 Sep 2005 - 12:38
wasnt me all that tym....jeeez, only that one post!! :?
Interest in members
Anonymous (not verified) — Fri, 16 Sep 2005 - 23:43
salaam to the guest
good luck and best wishes 😃
may Allah (swt) give u a sucessfull marrige with whom ever it maybe
Interest in members
Saadia Khan — Fri, 16 Sep 2005 - 23:48
salaam
lol the above was posted by me
i forgot to sign in oppssss oops
Pagination