i am shia muslim. dont hesatate to ask me any questions about shia islam. i dont know everything so. i am not an imam.
i get asked loads of qs in collage. sometimes i dont know the answers.
Aasiyah you ask where I am getting this info from.
Good question.
Much of it at moment is from internet sources. Portions from books that I have in my possession.
I alhamdulillah have seen with my own eyes the books of shi'as published in pakistan and published from tehran. Alhamdulillah it has been my fortune to see kashf e asrar and islami hukumat in urdu. Khumaynis batil is clear before my very eyes.
If any1 wishes to maintaint family ties with shi'tes thats there business. I did not ask abt any1s aunt. I too have relatives who are shia but do I have anything to do with them? no
Infact ALHAMDULILLAH THUMMA ALHAMDULILLAH i went to their house and openly distanced myself from shi'tes. Some might say oh u breaking family ties. Sahaabah Karaam broke ties from parents, and offspring, and siblings for the LOVE OF PROPHET SALALLAHUY ALAYHI WA SALLAM.
It is not asking much for us to break ties out of LOVE for the Sahaabah Karaam alayhim ridhwaan.
Alhamdulillah I have begun giving evideence.
Any1 wish to challenge it? Any1 wish ti say that Khumayni didnt believe that filth?
Abt malik, his saying this or that has not effect on me. I will soon inshaALLAH give a post on tuqya, all will become clear.
Admin
The Head Shi'te of the recent past.
Imam Khomeini writes in his book 'A1Hukumatul Islamiyah' 'It is a necessary principle of our faith that our Imams have ranks that exceed those of close angels and the appointed messengers.'
After this. Any1 who accepts Khumayni as an imam or as a leader cannot remain a muslim
Answer me people. Fear ALLAH.
This statement of Khumayni is clear kufr.
I rest my case.
People are saying malik accepts quran, i have shown y he says that according to their hadeeth in usul kafi, but even then malik's statements abt Sahaabah Karaam are apparent evidence.
So guys has all become clear yet? has anyone actually drowned in the evidence?
need a life ring anyone?
I have shown their beliefs on Quran, on Sahaabah Karaam and on Prophet hood.
They deny the Quran.
They deny the Sahaabah Karaam.
They have put their imams over and above the Ambiya.
KUFR KUFR KUFR.
If people accept it or not that is their choice. Alhamdulillah, I cannot express my joy at having been given this opportunity. Truly I cant. Perhaps this one act of mine will be the cause of my salvation.
Ya ALLAH write my name among the lovers of Sahaabah Karaam and accept my lfie for their difa. ameen
I have shown their beliefs on Quran, on Sahaabah Karaam and on Prophet hood.
They deny the Quran.
They deny the Sahaabah Karaam.
They have put their imams over and above the Ambiya.
KUFR KUFR KUFR.
If people accept it or not that is their choice. Alhamdulillah, I cannot express my joy at having been given this opportunity. Truly I cant. Perhaps this one act of mine will be the cause of my salvation.
Ya ALLAH write my name among the lovers of Sahaabah Karaam and accept my lfie for their difa. ameen
u aint in a position to chat about every shia in the world
none of the shia I PERSONALLY know claim to do anyof the stuff u been banging on about
Med
The Head Shi'te of the recent past.
Imam Khomeini writes in his book 'A1Hukumatul Islamiyah' 'It is a necessary principle of our faith that our Imams have ranks that exceed those of close angels and the appointed messengers.'
LIL SIS
ANSWER this with all your might. Prove to me that one who looks up to Khumayni and makes him his quaid and his imam is a muslim.
Lil Sis. I normally remain calm to best of my ability with you. But for a lil girl you utter great enormities. Now the WEIGHT is on your shoulders. Khumayni and his clan have uttered KUFR, lil girl who thinks she knows so much about unity - tell me how can a muslim unite with such a people.
Lil Girl, By ALLAH, by THE PROPHETS and by all the Saints in Heaven and those yet to come:
I have given the proofs enough to drown any1 who reads my posts. Now you please prove me wrong.
I think for today I have given enough evidence.
For a period of . . .
24 hrs I will not post in this thread.
InshaALLAH in this time people may read what has been written, if I have not been clear in any part then PM me and I will consider it an honour to assist to the best of my ability.
In 24 hrs time. I will return specifically to this thread inshaALLAH.
I have one request and one alone. Please please please read the posts with full attention.
So far basically all that's been acomplished is we've single handedly alienated Admin by telling him he didn't know what he was talking about, we're stepping all over LilSis family, and now we're accusing Med of extremist tendancies - which has a sneaky association with terrorism.
Time to call it quits - we all know where yall stand.
Let's not make lilsis cry again - you aren't supposed to make girls cry and you aren't supposed to shout at them.
Questions about Shias + free for all
Beast — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:35
And will Omrow's tirades against Wahabbis be more commonplace?
Questions about Shias + free for all
You — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:36
probably.
PM Ed.
He wanted this...
... he can folow this topic...
I will try to keep order elsewhere...
Questions about Shias + free for all
Medarris — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:36
Aasiyah you ask where I am getting this info from.
Good question.
Much of it at moment is from internet sources. Portions from books that I have in my possession.
I alhamdulillah have seen with my own eyes the books of shi'as published in pakistan and published from tehran. Alhamdulillah it has been my fortune to see kashf e asrar and islami hukumat in urdu. Khumaynis batil is clear before my very eyes.
If any1 wishes to maintaint family ties with shi'tes thats there business. I did not ask abt any1s aunt. I too have relatives who are shia but do I have anything to do with them? no
Infact ALHAMDULILLAH THUMMA ALHAMDULILLAH i went to their house and openly distanced myself from shi'tes. Some might say oh u breaking family ties. Sahaabah Karaam broke ties from parents, and offspring, and siblings for the LOVE OF PROPHET SALALLAHUY ALAYHI WA SALLAM.
It is not asking much for us to break ties out of LOVE for the Sahaabah Karaam alayhim ridhwaan.
Alhamdulillah I have begun giving evideence.
Any1 wish to challenge it? Any1 wish ti say that Khumayni didnt believe that filth?
Abt malik, his saying this or that has not effect on me. I will soon inshaALLAH give a post on tuqya, all will become clear.
Questions about Shias + free for all
MuslimSisLilSis — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:37
why not-we cant have one rule for some and another for others :roll:
like u said can bash shia without bashing wahabis. deobands, breliwi's, sufis etc
Mr Admin why cant u overule HIM
he aint the boss of this forum :twisted:
Questions about Shias + free for all
Beast — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:38
I bet Med has never been this excited...
😂
... he is in his element.
Questions about Shias + free for all
You — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:39
Politics.
Let others clean up their own mess...
Questions about Shias + free for all
Dave — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:40
No true, he's totally pumped about my Guernseyesque neofascist golf state.
Questions about Shias + free for all
MuslimSisLilSis — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:41
LOL
So guys has all become clear yet? has anyone actually drowned in the evidence?
need a life ring anyone?
Questions about Shias + free for all
Omrow — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:41
Salam
That should settle it.
Admin. You are the Boss. OK ?
Therefore, don't take it the wrong way what I am about to say:
If you don't know what you are talking about, then why butt in ?
Omrow
Questions about Shias + free for all
Medarris — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:42
[quote="Med"]
Questions about Shias + free for all
Beast — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:44
Questions about Shias + free for all
Medarris — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:44
I have shown their beliefs on Quran, on Sahaabah Karaam and on Prophet hood.
They deny the Quran.
They deny the Sahaabah Karaam.
They have put their imams over and above the Ambiya.
KUFR KUFR KUFR.
If people accept it or not that is their choice. Alhamdulillah, I cannot express my joy at having been given this opportunity. Truly I cant. Perhaps this one act of mine will be the cause of my salvation.
Ya ALLAH write my name among the lovers of Sahaabah Karaam and accept my lfie for their difa. ameen
Questions about Shias + free for all
Omrow — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:45
And you Deobandis Wahhabis deny the Prophet.
You have no love for God's Messenger. You are worse than those whom you accuse.
Questions about Shias + free for all
Dave — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:46
Does anybody think it's possible to hate evil more than you love good?
Questions about Shias + free for all
MuslimSisLilSis — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:47
u aint in a position to chat about every shia in the world
none of the shia I PERSONALLY know claim to do anyof the stuff u been banging on about
so ur fatwa of Kafir is LAME
LAME LAME LAME.
yes-ur joy is apparent
it seems as if its contagious too
Questions about Shias + free for all
Medarris — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:48
LIL SIS
ANSWER this with all your might. Prove to me that one who looks up to Khumayni and makes him his quaid and his imam is a muslim.
Lil Sis. I normally remain calm to best of my ability with you. But for a lil girl you utter great enormities. Now the WEIGHT is on your shoulders. Khumayni and his clan have uttered KUFR, lil girl who thinks she knows so much about unity - tell me how can a muslim unite with such a people.
Lil Girl, By ALLAH, by THE PROPHETS and by all the Saints in Heaven and those yet to come:
EXPLAIN THIS POINT OF KHUMAYNIS TO ME!
Questions about Shias + free for all
Omrow — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:48
Med is just a Taliban lover brainwashed to love Bin laden forever.
Questions about Shias + free for all
MuslimSisLilSis — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:49
Med stop shouting at me 😢
Questions about Shias + free for all
Beast — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:51
Preach on Brother! Preach on!
Questions about Shias + free for all
Medarris — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:52
INSHAALLAH 2mrw I will provide the fatawa of the scholars of Islam throughout the ages in regards the shia.
Those who make the shi'tes their brothers dont have a leg to stand on.
And tomorrow their arguments shall inshaALLAH be crippled.
As for those who dont understand what has bee written I shall summarise:
1. Shi'tes denial of Quran has been establishd
KUFR
2. Shi'tes swears on Sahaabah Karaam is established
KUFR
3. Shi'tes beliefs abt the rank of their imams established.
KUFR
The Qadianis are kafir because the believe in a non-law givin prophet.
The Shia have put the imams above the Prophets, they have denied Khatme Nubuwwah, except their prophets they call imam. They are outside islaam.
Questions about Shias + free for all
MuslimSisLilSis — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:52
LOL-I've loved the Omrow's lil off topic posts throughout the thread
they deserve a whole new thread of its own
if ur not trying to drown us ur crippling us-
must u be so violent? :?
Questions about Shias + free for all
Beast — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:52
True say.
Questions about Shias + free for all
*DUST* — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:53
oh excellent! (that most of it is from internet sources).... because that means u can provide the links! 🙂
Questions about Shias + free for all
You — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:54
Lets await malik for that.
Bur previously I have posted that Malik has said he believes in the Qur'an as we do.
And we do NOT know about the rest.
So you are aking a fatwa on an assumption.
And for khomeini's saying. There may be another explanation. You know how good translations are, and how they never make a mistake...
Questions about Shias + free for all
Beast — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:54
_________________________
Questions about Shias + free for all
Omrow — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:55
I bet Med is swinging his head to and fro while he is told to chant cursed on others.
Questions about Shias + free for all
Medarris — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:55
LilSis. I will be calm.
I have given the proofs enough to drown any1 who reads my posts. Now you please prove me wrong.
I think for today I have given enough evidence.
For a period of . . .
24 hrs I will not post in this thread.
InshaALLAH in this time people may read what has been written, if I have not been clear in any part then PM me and I will consider it an honour to assist to the best of my ability.
In 24 hrs time. I will return specifically to this thread inshaALLAH.
I have one request and one alone. Please please please read the posts with full attention.
May ALLAH accept me. ameen.
Questions about Shias + free for all
MuslimSisLilSis — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:55
LOL
now get a image of us being crippled too
Questions about Shias + free for all
Dave — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:55
Hmm... Med - everybody.
This conversation has run it's course.
So far basically all that's been acomplished is we've single handedly alienated Admin by telling him he didn't know what he was talking about, we're stepping all over LilSis family, and now we're accusing Med of extremist tendancies - which has a sneaky association with terrorism.
Time to call it quits - we all know where yall stand.
Let's not make lilsis cry again - you aren't supposed to make girls cry and you aren't supposed to shout at them.
It's not gentlemanly.
Questions about Shias + free for all
*DUST* — Mon, 9 Jan 2006 - 00:56
ding ding ding!!!
ASSUMPTION ALERT...
Omrow and Irf,
shurrup, ur cracking me up on what is meant to be a serious thread!! 🙂 take ur antics elsewhere plz! 😛
Pagination