SuperHero Talk You — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 15:46 Keep all your super hero /alterego talk in this topic, and stop it polluting every other topic. Forum General SuperHero Talk MuslimSisLilSis — Thu, 15 Dec 2005 - 17:30 [quote="Don Karnage"]But you're not effective...[/quote] u telling me my ego crushing work dont work? Do you want me to lay on the insults a lot thicker? :twisted: I'm an EXPERT on ego crushing. 8) SuperHero Talk Dave — Thu, 15 Dec 2005 - 17:31 [quote="MuslimSisLilSis"][quote="Don Karnage"]But you're not effective...[/quote] u telling me my ego crushing work dont work? Do you want me to lay on the insults a lot thicker? :twisted: I'm an EXPERT on ego crushing. 8)[/quote] lol but I have years of experience with confidence. SuperHero Talk Sirus — Thu, 15 Dec 2005 - 23:39 [quote="MuslimSisLilSis"][quote="Don Karnage"]But you're not effective...[/quote] u telling me my ego crushing work dont work? Do you want me to lay on the insults a lot thicker? :twisted: I'm an EXPERT on ego crushing. 8)[/quote] [size=7]my ego - now therz a challenge for ya...[/size] SuperHero Talk Mez — Fri, 16 Dec 2005 - 18:38 Go MuslimSisLilSis Go! 😃 Pagination First page « First Previous page ‹ Previous Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4
SuperHero Talk MuslimSisLilSis — Thu, 15 Dec 2005 - 17:30 [quote="Don Karnage"]But you're not effective...[/quote] u telling me my ego crushing work dont work? Do you want me to lay on the insults a lot thicker? :twisted: I'm an EXPERT on ego crushing. 8)
SuperHero Talk Dave — Thu, 15 Dec 2005 - 17:31 [quote="MuslimSisLilSis"][quote="Don Karnage"]But you're not effective...[/quote] u telling me my ego crushing work dont work? Do you want me to lay on the insults a lot thicker? :twisted: I'm an EXPERT on ego crushing. 8)[/quote] lol but I have years of experience with confidence.
SuperHero Talk Sirus — Thu, 15 Dec 2005 - 23:39 [quote="MuslimSisLilSis"][quote="Don Karnage"]But you're not effective...[/quote] u telling me my ego crushing work dont work? Do you want me to lay on the insults a lot thicker? :twisted: I'm an EXPERT on ego crushing. 8)[/quote] [size=7]my ego - now therz a challenge for ya...[/size]
SuperHero Talk
MuslimSisLilSis — Thu, 15 Dec 2005 - 17:30
[quote="Don Karnage"]But you're not effective...[/quote]
u telling me my ego crushing work dont work?
Do you want me to lay on the insults a lot thicker? :twisted:
I'm an EXPERT on ego crushing. 8)
SuperHero Talk
Dave — Thu, 15 Dec 2005 - 17:31
[quote="MuslimSisLilSis"][quote="Don Karnage"]But you're not effective...[/quote]
u telling me my ego crushing work dont work?
Do you want me to lay on the insults a lot thicker? :twisted:
I'm an EXPERT on ego crushing. 8)[/quote]
lol but I have years of experience with confidence.
SuperHero Talk
Sirus — Thu, 15 Dec 2005 - 23:39
[quote="MuslimSisLilSis"][quote="Don Karnage"]But you're not effective...[/quote]
u telling me my ego crushing work dont work?
Do you want me to lay on the insults a lot thicker? :twisted:
I'm an EXPERT on ego crushing. 8)[/quote]
[size=7]my ego - now therz a challenge for ya...[/size]
SuperHero Talk
Mez — Fri, 16 Dec 2005 - 18:38
Go MuslimSisLilSis Go! 😃
Pagination