miss world
the two finalists for miss england were muslim
sarah medley and hamasa kohistani
interesting
the latter is representing england in the competition in china today.
how do you feel about muslims entering the competition and claiming it empowers women to be involved in the proceedings?
Forum
miss world
MuslimSisLilSis — Fri, 16 Dec 2005 - 11:23
aasiya
the post where he was dissing my sister got deleted cos it was rude- :evil:
I think hayder was laughing at omro's diss to me
which aint no biggie cos that diss was lame :roll:
since when?
lil black book includes all people I dont like
thats all
miss world
Omrow — Fri, 16 Dec 2005 - 12:31
Salam
Weird woman.
That was the post. Nothing more. No swearing at all.
Omrow
EDIT: DO NOT MAKE SICK COMMENTS TO ANY SISTER IN THIS FORUM. IF YOU CONTINUE TO RE-EDIT YOUR POSTS AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN EDITED BY THE MODS. YOUR ENTIRE POST WILL BE DELETED.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
miss world
*DUST* — Fri, 16 Dec 2005 - 12:35
ur sick u know that?
who the hell do u think u are to make demeaning statements about women you've never met.
get a life u mouse.
miss world
Omrow — Fri, 16 Dec 2005 - 12:46
Salam
Aren't we all in need of the pill
Give that what my soul doeth desire
Fill then with wine thine cup to brim
Is flight other than thy lovely wings
Omrow
miss world
Omrow — Fri, 16 Dec 2005 - 20:39
Salam
I just don't get it.
What was it that I said about high heels that was so insulting ?
Can someone explain it to me !!
Omrow
miss world
Angel — Fri, 16 Dec 2005 - 20:58
Yeh thats why your posts got edited :roll:
Omro dont be so open all the time!
miss world
Omrow — Fri, 16 Dec 2005 - 21:03
Salam
Yes. Angel.
He deleted it twice.
She didn't complain at all.
Therefore, I don't know why Boss went berserk.
Something possessed him.
Well, there is a full moon out tonight.
Must be that.
So, we better join in and say: Ahooo.
Omrow
miss world
MuslimSister — Fri, 16 Dec 2005 - 21:36
Omrow. I read your post. It was sick and I'm glad it was edited.
There's no need to repeat yourself again and again.
miss world
Omrow — Fri, 16 Dec 2005 - 22:45
Salam
See. Nobody is letting me know what was so bad about it ?
Omrow
Pagination