[TV] Panorama: British Schools, Islamic Rules
The blurb for the show from the iplayer page:
Investigation which uncovers disturbing evidence that some Muslim children are being exposed to extremist preachers and fundamentalist Islamic groups. We also expose the part-time schools where hate is on the curriculum. The programme asks why school inspectors have missed the warning signs and examines the impact this could have on young Muslims' ability to integrate into mainstream British life.
To me it seems like scaremongering mostly...
Forum
Tags
Re: [TV] Panorama: British Schools, Islamic Rules
Bilan — Mon, 6 Dec 2010 - 22:29
i dnt knw... :doubt: from personal experience it is something that I HAVE seen, so i guess it just depends maybe where u live and the people that live there????
Re: [TV] Panorama: British Schools, Islamic Rules
TPOS — Mon, 6 Dec 2010 - 22:32
You have seen what? I see people mix too.
Re: [TV] Panorama: British Schools, Islamic Rules
Bilan — Mon, 6 Dec 2010 - 22:35
ive seen somalians mix with others (or maybe im just looking at my own family here...) it's something I'll keep an eye on actually...
Pagination