[quote=Funzo]Next game they will get thrashed because people are expecting them to do well, thing about turkey is they do the unexpected.[/quote]
People expected them to do well with Croatia and they did! I actually thought they were out, but a last second goal got them to penalties! I think Croatia got over confident.
Will they beat Germany? Well, England came close to it in the qualifiers.
Re: EURO 2008
Ya'qub — Sun, 22 Jun 2008 - 17:01
france and turkey are my faves.
but the idea of a national anthem makes me sick!
Re: EURO 2008
BD Brother — Sun, 22 Jun 2008 - 21:32
[quote=Ya'qub][quote=BD Brother]dutch are out. italians will beat spain. turkey v italy final ?[/quote]
nah, russia germany.
i just have a funny feeling...[/quote]
i mentioned that before the tourney started and got laughed at .....( not on this forum ...
Re: EURO 2008
Courage — Mon, 23 Jun 2008 - 09:16
[quote=Funzo]Next game they will get thrashed because people are expecting them to do well, thing about turkey is they do the unexpected.[/quote]
People expected them to do well with Croatia and they did! I actually thought they were out, but a last second goal got them to penalties! I think Croatia got over confident.
Will they beat Germany? Well, England came close to it in the qualifiers.
Re: EURO 2008
Sajid Iqbal — Thu, 26 Jun 2008 - 10:55
cant believe Turkey lost!!!!
i can see a germany /russia final now...even though i want spain to win it
the bloody germans , always get to final somehow lol
Re: EURO 2008
Courage — Thu, 26 Jun 2008 - 13:35
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh, well, it's just a game. They played better and kept their good reputation, unlike Germany.
Now I want Spain to beat Russia and Germany.
Re: EURO 2008
Stephanie — Mon, 30 Jun 2008 - 15:15
Germany didn't deserve to win that game at all but thank God, Spain won the final. Now it's all good again. 😉
Re: EURO 2008
Courage — Tue, 1 Jul 2008 - 13:24
Victoria! Victoria! Victoria del Espana! I've forgotten how to do the funny N.
Pagination