Thinking of voting Boris?
This is a last minute thought to those thinking of voting for Boris. Have a look at this
http://www.politics.co.uk/news/opinion-former-index/equality/boris-john…
I can't find the article that he wrote, though I saw it on TV. Look at the feeble "clarification" that he's given. He expects us to buy that!
Now tell me, is he really worth voting for?
Wouldn't Ken or Brian make better Mayors?
Forum
Re: Thinking of voting Boris?
BD Brother — Thu, 1 May 2008 - 11:25
NOOOOOO! - the guy is an Isamaphobic seekig votes ... vote KEN!
Re: Thinking of voting Boris?
Courage — Thu, 1 May 2008 - 11:29
Which one?
Re: Thinking of voting Boris?
BD Brother — Thu, 1 May 2008 - 12:34
Livingstone yaar ....
Re: Thinking of voting Boris?
Courage — Thu, 1 May 2008 - 14:10
I don't get you. :doubt:
Ken's 2nd name is Livingstone. Or were you being sarcastic?