Chocolate or Other?

100man —

poll

Chocolate or Other?

Chocolate
0% (0 votes)
Chocolate
0% (0 votes)
Other
0% (0 votes)
Other
0% (0 votes)
Total votes: 0
CAPTCHA
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Forum

Saadia Khan — Fri, 9 Dec 2005 - 23:20

xcuse me lower my standards

howd u get from a post that i have immensly high standards may be its just idealism!!

ideal guys dont exist and i know that!!! yes it wud be nice to find sum1 who was rich and sweet but i agree with angel they dont exist!!

Sirus — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 00:27

trust me.....she has wierdly high standards :roll:

and yes they do exist, but they dont jus settle for anyone

Dave — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 00:28

Darth V-Hayderbut they dont jus settle for anyone

damn skippy

Mez — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 17:37

SuperTedtrust me.....she has wierdly high standards :roll:

and yes they do exist, but they dont jus settle for anyone

Have you met anyone like that?

muslim_kuri — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 18:43

MuslimSisLilSismmmmmmm

chocolate-I'm addicted to the stuff

I often miss lunch and eat two chocolates bars

I love chocolate so much thats why I loved that book "charlie and the choc factory"

same here!!!

im a pure chocaholic...have a choc bar in morning (helps me ta wake up lol)

hardly eva hav a propa lunch while at uni jus have sum chocolate n coffee

Seraphim — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 20:11

hhhmmm

like chocolate....

realise its bad for me...

Still have it anyway 😃

muslim_kuri — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 20:14

same here

chocolate-something thats always there in good times and bad>>>>>>never fails ta cheer u up!!! 😃

Seraphim — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 20:31

muslim_kurisame here

chocolate-something thats always there in good times and bad>>>>>>never fails ta cheer u up!!! :D

lol muslim_kuri... chocolate food ... its NOT your friend.

You — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 20:35

I am just about to say something alot ofyou will find offensive.

I am starting to find chocolate too sweet.

I used to like it. But over the past 6 months, I like less and less sugar... I find 1 spoon of sugar in a mug of tea too much now.

Chocolates taste too sweet.

I do not like ginger biscuits, but they are the best thing at removing the taste... but they too are sweet.

and I used to love KitKat. Then they gave it that stupid plastic wrapper. It changed the feel, aswell the taste... Bring the foil back!

muslim_kuri — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 20:37

Admin-sweet can never be too sweet!!!!!

its the sweetness that jus makes it all the more sweet 2 eat! :!:

p.s. i hate ginger biscuits lol

muslim_kuri — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 20:39

Admin
and I used to love KitKat. Then they gave it that stupid plastic wrapper. It changed the feel, aswell the taste... Bring the foil back!

the small versions of KitKat (2 pieces) are still foil wrapped....so there you go Admin you can still enjoy ur KitKat and have a break!!!

You — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 20:39

I do not like ginger biscuits either.

They are a tool I use. they remove the residing taste of chocolate.

Dave — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 21:30

100manDave,

Here is a very ordinary eclair. Still, an eclair.

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/2299/cakes166jd.jpg

You da man

I LOVE ECLAIRS - So did Teddy Roosevelt.

Do the similarities end there?

I THINK NOT!

MuslimSister — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 22:33

Thats a beautiful picture 100man...

I'm totally in Chocolate eclairs...I love all chocolate cakes.

Theses days though I'm addicted to lemon cake from Greggs.

Dave — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 22:42

MuslimSisterThats a beautiful picture 100man...

I'm totally in Chocolate eclairs...I love all chocolate cakes.

Theses days though I'm addicted to lemon cake from Greggs.

....did you say..

CAKE?!??!?!

http://web.mit.edu/mandys/www/cake/cake3/third%20cake%202.JPG

I LOVE CAKE!!!!

yuit — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 23:18

I just need to add, i don't like chocolate, i rarely eat a chocolate bar, but don't mind bitesize chocolate like Maltesars or something similar. But love chewy sweet and soury one as well. Used to love Haribo, till i found out they were haraam.

MuslimSister — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 23:20

I'm addicted to all sour sweets...be it sour chewits, fizzy cola bottles, salt and vinegar crisps etc etc

I also love pickles.

But apparently such stuff isnt good for you.

yuit — Sat, 10 Dec 2005 - 23:26

MuslimSisterI'm addicted to all sour sweets...be it sour chewits, fizzy cola bottles, salt and vinegar crisps etc etc

I also love pickles.

But apparently such stuff isnt good for you.

Love Fizzy Cola bottles, i remember I was in Brighton once and they sold massive one. If i was ever on deathrow and i had to have a last meal. I would definitely have them. That and Pizza.

Angel — Sun, 11 Dec 2005 - 00:29

I love cola bottles too, i love suggary astra belts, i love chewits, millions, galaxy ripple, time out, twirl, chocolate gatteu, salt&vinegar frisps, pringles.....i could go on but i'll stop right here.

I love greggs too, last time i went down to walsall their greggs was called "braggs" what a bunch of flippin freaky english people!

star — Sun, 11 Dec 2005 - 00:34

MuslimSisterI'm addicted to all sour sweets...be it sour chewits, fizzy cola bottles, salt and vinegar crisps etc etc

I also love pickles.

But apparently such stuff isnt good for you.

way u and angel like what i like...but i prefer pickled onion flavoured crisps than salt and vinegar...

why aint sour pickl'd stuff good for you?

star — Sun, 11 Dec 2005 - 00:36

Don Karnage[

http://web.mit.edu/mandys/www/cake/cake3/third%20cake%202.JPG

I LOVE CAKE!!!!

u putting me off cake ..i feel sick

Mez — Sun, 11 Dec 2005 - 12:55

MuslimSisterI'm addicted to all sour sweets...be it sour chewits, fizzy cola bottles, salt and vinegar crisps etc etc

I also love pickles.

But apparently such stuff isnt good for you.

I agree!

It is bad for your teeth!!

But I recamend fruit it is good for your teeth and healthy to!! 😃

Fruit is your Friend!!

Mez — Sun, 11 Dec 2005 - 12:57

Don Karnage

MuslimSisterThats a beautiful picture 100man...

I'm totally in Chocolate eclairs...I love all chocolate cakes.

Theses days though I'm addicted to lemon cake from Greggs.

....did you say..

CAKE?!??!?!

http://web.mit.edu/mandys/www/cake/cake3/third%20cake%202.JPG

I LOVE CAKE!!!!

mmmmmm Cake!!

MuslimSister — Sun, 11 Dec 2005 - 16:10

m&m
why aint sour pickl'd stuff good for you?

Its not good for guys (apparently)

I can't remember why...