Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Moan about anything you like on this thread:
Six week holidays- too long, too boring….
Broccoli- I’m 14 years old yet my mum still shoves it down my throat…
Crazy frog ring tone-Although it sounds like mi dad on a good day- I am getting sick of hearing it all the bloody time….
Soccer- So bloody boring! What’s so good about watching 22 men kicking a ball round the pitch?- now playing soccer is a totally different thing altogether…
ICT lessons-they are so bloody boring….. [Coz our teacher is stupid I surf the net all lesson. I chose GNVQ ICT as one of mi GCSE options and we are gonna get SIX LESSONS of ICT a week, so that’s six lessons of surfing the net and doing what I want]
Mr Editor- He has deleted, edited, rephrased 90% of mi posts and I am sick of it!
Nike shox- they are horrible, I am so glad they are out of fashion, they look like space boots….
Parents- Weird, stupid and mi curfew is ridiculous…
Add your own to the list:
BTW NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO PUT MY NAME ON THE LIST!
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Dave — Mon, 12 Sep 2005 - 21:49
[quote="Darth V-Hayder"]lol ok ok.....i dont knw, and i cant be bothered goin 2 the old forum 2 find out 😛
but i think we may have met before.....who knows, could have even been in a previous life :shock:[/quote]
Hey you're that guy that sold me the magic lamp at the phili airport last spring!
I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!
I'm pretty sure I was Emperor Constantine in a previous life - maybe something from that?
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Sirus — Mon, 12 Sep 2005 - 21:59
that wasnt me....honest!!!
:roll:
did a genie really come out? lol 😂
no....in my previous life i was TutanKhaman's chess buddy
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Dave — Mon, 12 Sep 2005 - 22:04
He didn't win much did he?
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Sirus — Mon, 12 Sep 2005 - 22:12
nope.....he was a bitter loser too
had me mummified for check-mating him 3 times in a row :shock:
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 11:29
BACK TO THE BLOODY TOPIC!
NOW RANT!!!!!
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Sirus — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 11:31
i rant upon your return
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 11:35
READ THE LAST LINE OF MY FIRST POST!!!!
NEway dis is MY THREAD!
NO ONE CAN DO A THREAD LIKE JUDDA 8) THE WAY JUDDA DUZ IT 8)
EENIT MAN EENIT!!!! :o
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
*DUST* — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 12:24
[quote="MuslimSister"]Lol-yeah sarcasm is my biggest weakness.
But 90% of the time I think stuff, but never have the guts to say it out loud...and if I do I end up feeling really really guilty.[/quote]
hey, ur lucky!!
here's my rant:
i say wotever i think, and it gets me into big trouble 🙁 and pisses off everyone else.
also, i havent been getting along with my mom too well lately, not too sure y either. :?
everyone seems miffed with me for sumthing or another.
my plans for the future are pretty much up in the air - its scary!!
i fear i am being ungrateful...
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 12:31
[quote="Aasiyah"]
i say wotever i think, and it gets me into big trouble 🙁 and pisses off everyone else.
[/quote]
i got a big gob too.... mi parents are whabis so u can just imagine how they react to my rants about religion....
Todays rant.....
"And strive in His cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and under discipline) [b]He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion[/b]" (Surah 22, verse 7)
yeah only a billion and one prohibitions
.... and not everybodies heart is made of stone.....
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
yuit — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 12:31
[quote="Aasiyah"][quote="MuslimSister"]Lol-yeah sarcasm is my biggest weakness.
But 90% of the time I think stuff, but never have the guts to say it out loud...and if I do I end up feeling really really guilty.[/quote]
hey, ur lucky!!
here's my rant:
i say wotever i think, and it gets me into big trouble 🙁 and pisses off everyone else.
also, i havent been getting along with my mom too well lately, not too sure y either. :?
everyone seems miffed with me for sumthing or another.
my plans for the future are pretty much up in the air - its scary!!
i fear i am being ungrateful...[/quote]
I have that problem, but only with some people who I have no patience with. Plus when I do feel frustrated, I tend to go into annoying mode as well, don't really see the problem with it though. But alot people don't understand me when I am in this mood and too be honest and I don't really understand myself as well.
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 12:32
i dont understand my self either...
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
*DUST* — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 12:34
sounds like we need a psychologist on the site! 😛 😉
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 12:40
i need one REAL BAD maaaaaaaaaaaaaan....
i can remember on da old forum Admin reccomended lilsis a phycologist and he said the phycologist will give her a discount if she mentioned the revival.... she took it in a bad way, but Admin I'm interested 😛
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Omrow — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 13:37
Salam
[quote="Judda"]i need one REAL BAD maaaaaaaaaaaaaan....[/quote]
Two things:
1. A BAD man cannot be a REAL man. And a REAL man cannot be bad.
2. All REAL MEN are good. Not all good men are REAL MEN.
Bearing all that in mind, and considering what Jedda said, I believe solution is at hand:
I think Jedda needs a horse.
Omrow
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Tue, 13 Sep 2005 - 13:48
The first thread I ever went on on the revival was called "Omrow".
It was all about banning Omrow....
Omrow was funny those days, now his disses suck so bad, and i dont even get them half the time.... My rant is I WANT THE OLD OMROW BACK he was funny, this one isn't :?
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Mon, 19 Sep 2005 - 09:41
Todays rant:
I is got a headache.
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
laila — Mon, 19 Sep 2005 - 13:12
its school dinner time go and get some dinner kid
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Tue, 20 Sep 2005 - 08:42
shut up
FREAK!!!
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Aphrodite — Tue, 20 Sep 2005 - 09:02
What time does the school bell go Jud? Aren't you late for home-room?
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Tue, 20 Sep 2005 - 09:04
got a doctors appointment at 9:30 not going this morning.
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Angel — Tue, 20 Sep 2005 - 12:19
I hate stupid ppl who tell you useless things, like i care of the above ^^^
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Tue, 20 Sep 2005 - 13:56
this is a rant thread u giant half-chicken half-squirrel :roll:
[b]EDIT: language pls..
-ThePhantomMod[/b]
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Dave — Tue, 20 Sep 2005 - 15:13
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot!
oooooo bop bop bop
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Tue, 20 Sep 2005 - 15:21
[quote="Constantine"]They paved paradise and put up a parking lot!
oooooo bop bop bop[/quote]
that song is crap
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Aphrodite — Tue, 20 Sep 2005 - 15:22
[quote="Judda"][quote="Constantine"]They paved paradise and put up a parking lot!
oooooo bop bop bop[/quote]
that song is crap[/quote]
Ir's meant to be a ranting statement - hence why it fits into this marvelous thread of yours
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Wed, 21 Sep 2005 - 09:06
Todays rant...
got detentions all week....
got no money left....
accidently made a blasphemous comment.... i is now is deep doo doo...
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Wed, 21 Sep 2005 - 09:08
[quote="Judda"]this is a rant thread u giant half-chicken half-squirrel :roll:
[b]EDIT: language pls..
-ThePhantomMod[/b][/quote]
I called her a S***
what u rephrased it to sounds daft!
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Aphrodite — Wed, 21 Sep 2005 - 12:47
[quote="Judda"][quote="Judda"]this is a rant thread u giant half-chicken half-squirrel :roll:
[b]EDIT: language pls..
-ThePhantomMod[/b][/quote]
I called her a S***
what u rephrased it to sounds daft![/quote]
Let's settle this: Angel deary? Would you rather be called a s*** or a giant chicken/squirrel half breed?
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
Angel — Wed, 21 Sep 2005 - 13:13
[quote="Aphrodite"][quote="Judda"][quote="Judda"]this is a rant thread u giant half-chicken half-squirrel :roll:
[b]EDIT: language pls..
-ThePhantomMod[/b][/quote]
I called her a S***
what u rephrased it to sounds daft![/quote]
Let's settle this: Angel deary? Would you rather be called a s*** or a giant chicken/squirrel half breed?[/quote]
Anythin sounds better than being called a s***, but since bhudda judda is sayin it I would not take it to heart cuz a pathetic person like that says anythin to make himself feel better.
Rant, rant, rant, rant, rant....
judda — Wed, 21 Sep 2005 - 14:01
i is not saying that to make me feel better, I is saying that coz u r 1...
now rant or go away!
Pagination