Trident chewing gum - halal or haram???
My friend gave me a stick of trident chewing gum tropical twist flavour, it was very nice and I want to buy more but when looking on their website, I read that they 'use sugar alcohols with intense sweeteners'.
ALCOHOLS?! I mean I know from biology that glucose has -OH groups in right, and they are alcohol groups. But I mean, can we have this gum? What do you guys think?
Please let me know. Im tired of wrigleys, wanna try something new!
Forum
Re: Trident chewing gum - halal or haram???
You — Sat, 8 Jan 2011 - 22:15
"probably" is not an answer.
Re: Trident chewing gum - halal or haram???
shy guy (not verified) — Sun, 6 Feb 2011 - 12:55
yes if it says it is ,it is. sadly i loved it until in the morning it said gelotine. THE HORROR!
Re: Trident chewing gum - halal or haram???
ASS (not verified) — Fri, 26 Aug 2011 - 01:44
u fuckin live in cave u dumass! sum shyt is seriously wrong wid u son! 😛
Re: Trident chewing gum - halal or haram???
SABRINA RASHEED (not verified) — Fri, 16 Sep 2011 - 21:50
basically the trident strips of gum are halal lyk the tropical flavour whereas the 1s wich come in little packets like trident splash are harram basically anyone with a filling in it is haram
Re: Trident chewing gum - halal or haram???
Bibi Sauda (not verified) — Sun, 9 Oct 2011 - 01:42
i know this is of topic but...
a. horrible name
b. if u r going to curse plz don't post here
p.s. i learned from a local imam that it is haram
Re: Trident chewing gum - halal or haram???
hussain (not verified) — Thu, 4 Sep 2014 - 14:36
extra and wrigleys is haram
Pagination