Temptation be Thy Name
Do you ever feel like doing something totally.... how can i put this... un-Islamic?
Not that im about to do anything....
But just generally saying we must all have .... weaknesses (for lack of a better word) that tempt us. Things we struggle with... Just interested in where your weaknesses lie.
I cant stop watching stupid TV programs.... like lost... or heroes... or Two and a Half Men.... silly sitcoms. Damn you TV... Damn you to the firey depths of hell from which yee came from!!!!
I struggle to get up for fajr... unfortunately ive slipped back into the habbit of reading only like 3/4 prayers a day. Especially considering how hard i found fasting this year.
I also find it difficult to avoid listening to music... i dont listen to really bad music that tell me to do all sorts... but just general feel good music. As a sort of pick me up.
Since none of us are perfect in character...yet. Im sure we all have shortcomings.
So what are yours?
Temptation be Thy Name
Naz — Thu, 25 Oct 2007 - 23:16
^^^^ it is if its got swearing in it
Temptation be Thy Name
Seraphim — Fri, 26 Oct 2007 - 09:06
I dont understand...
Are you saying songs with swearing in it are good for the soul?
I disagree.
Temptation be Thy Name
Noor — Fri, 26 Oct 2007 - 11:50
no, she is saying that music with swear words is prohibited.
Pagination