Ramadan Banners

You —

Anyone want to make any banners for Ramadan?

Show your creative side?

The size would be 728 pixels long, 90 pixels high.

The banners will be used as 'adverts' for ramadan on the site.

So put any saying, hadith, or something related onto a banner, and if I like any I will use them. (if you want fame, put your name or something in a small size on bottom right corner.)

Forum

TEX — Fri, 22 Sep 2006 - 14:36

who r gonna b da judges?

i hope its no1 dat h8s me :?

zara — Fri, 22 Sep 2006 - 18:32

02cute4uwho r gonna b da judges?

i hope its no1 dat h8s me :?

haha... joker

khan — Fri, 22 Sep 2006 - 18:43

i know everyones working on there banners as I type..

you guys are trying too hard..

anyways.. I'll start the ball rolling..

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/7951/bannerns7.jpg

khan — Fri, 22 Sep 2006 - 18:46

it would help if i could spell :oops:

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6761/bannerjh4.jpg

use Macromedia fireworks, and bung in a few nice photoshop plugins..

Exquisite — Fri, 22 Sep 2006 - 18:52

yeah maybe u shud do a pink version for the sisters and the blue one for the brothers

Bliss — Fri, 22 Sep 2006 - 19:11

khanit would help if i could spell :oops:

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6761/bannerjh4.jpg

use Macromedia fireworks, and bung in a few nice photoshop plugins..

yes a very lovely banner indeed bro

You — Fri, 22 Sep 2006 - 21:24

You can use fireworks.

However if free is right up your alley, You can use paint.net and inkscape.

First is a normal drawing program, the second a vector illustrator. Very powerful. I normally use that to make things, and paint.net to resize.

Thanks for that khan. Once I have a few I will use them. You never know I may even feel creative and make one myself!

Angel — Fri, 22 Sep 2006 - 23:46

Wow, they are good.....Khan's is nice and girlish looking and Seraph's is simple yet very outstanding.

I wish I cud do this stuff

You — Sat, 23 Sep 2006 - 01:09

I am gonna try to attempt something tomorrow.

Got any short snappy and topical ahadith I could use?