Juma Mubarak! 100man โ Fri, 26 May 2006 - 07:29 Juma Mubarak! Shabbat Shalom! ๐ Forum General Juma Mubarak! The Great 100 โ Tue, 21 Nov 2006 - 00:19 Cheers Admin. ๐ Juma Mubarak! The Great 100 โ Fri, 1 Dec 2006 - 16:07 [img]http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7217/giraffeie3.jpg[/img] [i][b][color=blue]Shabbat Shalom![/color][/b][/i] Juma Mubarak! The Great 100 โ Sat, 2 Dec 2006 - 18:06 [img]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/6008/sifaka2dg1.jpg[/img] [color=indigo][i]Sh'vua Tov![/i][/color] Juma Mubarak! The Great 100 โ Fri, 8 Dec 2006 - 07:36 Juma Mubarak! [img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/251/prayerag1.jpg[/img] Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sat, 9 Dec 2006 - 19:43 [color=blue]Sh'vua Tov![/color] [img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3074/4tb5.jpg[/img] Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 15 Dec 2006 - 07:45 [img]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3972/valeofglamorganyy8.jpg[/img] Juma Mubarak! Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 22 Dec 2006 - 14:47 [img]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3331/bowerbirdap350x300og4.jpg[/img] Shabbat Shalom! Juma Mubarak! You โ Fri, 22 Dec 2006 - 16:27 How come you're always the first one to this topic? Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sat, 23 Dec 2006 - 18:49 Please beat me to it! Sh'vua tov! [img]http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/2185/wildpicakp0.jpg[/img] Juma Mubarak! You โ Sat, 23 Dec 2006 - 20:14 I had every intention to this time. I had a half day at work, came home and the post was already there. Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 5 Jan 2007 - 16:48 [img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1307/snowdoniapn4.jpg[/img] Shabbat Shalom! Juma Mubarak! You โ Sat, 6 Jan 2007 - 00:37 and have a joyous Saturday. Juma Mubarak! You โ Thu, 11 Jan 2007 - 21:45 Everyone have a happy friday/Saturday/Sunday. /Beat that 100! :twisted: Juma Mubarak! Dawud โ Fri, 12 Jan 2007 - 11:18 Jumu'ah Mubarak [img]http://www.kitten-pictures.com/images/Kitten-Pictures-51.jpg[/img] ๐ Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sat, 13 Jan 2007 - 18:04 Yeehah! And Sh'vua Tov! [size=10](And well done Admin!)[/size] [img]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5827/ecuadorianskiesow9.jpg[/img] Juma Mubarak! You โ Sat, 13 Jan 2007 - 20:03 thanks! and nice pic. Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 19 Jan 2007 - 16:01 [b][color=blue]Shabbat Shalom![/color][/b] [img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3021/nasolituratusbk2.jpg[/img] Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 26 Jan 2007 - 16:51 [img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2520/mousefrogzr0.jpg[/img] Shabbat Shalom! Juma Mubarak! Mez โ Sat, 27 Jan 2007 - 19:33 [quote="Dawud"]Jumu'ah Mubarak [img]http://www.kitten-pictures.com/images/Kitten-Pictures-51.jpg[/img] :D[/quote] awww cute kittens!! ๐ Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sun, 28 Jan 2007 - 04:58 [img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3269/monsooncloudsoz2.jpg[/img] Sh'vua Tov! Juma Mubarak! Snoopz โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 12:17 Jummah Mubarak! Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 12:31 Admin, Dawud and now Snoopz. I must be slowing with age. Juma Mubarak! [img]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8981/bird3rs2.jpg[/img] Juma Mubarak! You โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 19:57 And happy shabbat to you. Sunday to phi and chill to the rest. Juma Mubarak! MuslimSister โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 23:24 How many people read their jummah at school/work? Juma Mubarak! MuslimBro โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 23:58 [quote="MuslimSister"]How many people read their jummah at school/work?[/quote] I used to pray mine at school/college but as I got Friday's off now I pray at my local mosque, why? Juma Mubarak! Noor โ Sat, 10 Feb 2007 - 00:04 [color=indigo][b]I have fridays of for placement and i always come home at lunch time so i pray at home. Once the new mosque has opened i'm gona always pray my jumah their InshaAllah. [/b][/color] Juma Mubarak! Snoopz โ Sat, 10 Feb 2007 - 00:36 [quote="Mr Honey's Day Out"]Admin, Dawud and now Snoopz. I must be slowing with age. Juma Mubarak![/quote] ๐ Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sat, 10 Feb 2007 - 18:33 ๐ [img]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3801/rainbow1ub0.jpg[/img] [size=14][color=indigo]Sh'vua Tov![/color][/size] [img]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4180/sunset1wr4.jpg[/img] Juma Mubarak! MuslimSister โ Tue, 13 Feb 2007 - 22:31 [quote="MuslimBro"][quote="MuslimSister"]How many people read their jummah at school/work?[/quote] I used to pray mine at school/college but as I got Friday's off now I pray at my local mosque, why?[/quote] Cos I dont. And it bothers me. I used to at Uni. I'm finding it impossible to do so at my placements. I'm not sure how to bring it up to the headteacher. Juma Mubarak! Seraphim โ Tue, 13 Feb 2007 - 22:37 [quote="MuslimSister"][quote="MuslimBro"][quote="MuslimSister"]How many people read their jummah at school/work?[/quote] I used to pray mine at school/college but as I got Friday's off now I pray at my local mosque, why?[/quote] Cos I dont. And it bothers me. I used to at Uni. I'm finding it impossible to do so at my placements. I'm not sure how to bring it up to the headteacher.[/quote] Can you not read it during a break or something?? Pagination First page ยซ First Previous page โน Previous Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 … Next page Next โบ Last page Last ยป
Juma Mubarak! The Great 100 โ Fri, 1 Dec 2006 - 16:07 [img]http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7217/giraffeie3.jpg[/img] [i][b][color=blue]Shabbat Shalom![/color][/b][/i]
Juma Mubarak! The Great 100 โ Sat, 2 Dec 2006 - 18:06 [img]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/6008/sifaka2dg1.jpg[/img] [color=indigo][i]Sh'vua Tov![/i][/color]
Juma Mubarak! The Great 100 โ Fri, 8 Dec 2006 - 07:36 Juma Mubarak! [img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/251/prayerag1.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sat, 9 Dec 2006 - 19:43 [color=blue]Sh'vua Tov![/color] [img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3074/4tb5.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 15 Dec 2006 - 07:45 [img]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3972/valeofglamorganyy8.jpg[/img] Juma Mubarak!
Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 22 Dec 2006 - 14:47 [img]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3331/bowerbirdap350x300og4.jpg[/img] Shabbat Shalom!
Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sat, 23 Dec 2006 - 18:49 Please beat me to it! Sh'vua tov! [img]http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/2185/wildpicakp0.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak! You โ Sat, 23 Dec 2006 - 20:14 I had every intention to this time. I had a half day at work, came home and the post was already there.
Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 5 Jan 2007 - 16:48 [img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1307/snowdoniapn4.jpg[/img] Shabbat Shalom!
Juma Mubarak! You โ Thu, 11 Jan 2007 - 21:45 Everyone have a happy friday/Saturday/Sunday. /Beat that 100! :twisted:
Juma Mubarak! Dawud โ Fri, 12 Jan 2007 - 11:18 Jumu'ah Mubarak [img]http://www.kitten-pictures.com/images/Kitten-Pictures-51.jpg[/img] ๐
Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sat, 13 Jan 2007 - 18:04 Yeehah! And Sh'vua Tov! [size=10](And well done Admin!)[/size] [img]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5827/ecuadorianskiesow9.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 19 Jan 2007 - 16:01 [b][color=blue]Shabbat Shalom![/color][/b] [img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3021/nasolituratusbk2.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 26 Jan 2007 - 16:51 [img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2520/mousefrogzr0.jpg[/img] Shabbat Shalom!
Juma Mubarak! Mez โ Sat, 27 Jan 2007 - 19:33 [quote="Dawud"]Jumu'ah Mubarak [img]http://www.kitten-pictures.com/images/Kitten-Pictures-51.jpg[/img] :D[/quote] awww cute kittens!! ๐
Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sun, 28 Jan 2007 - 04:58 [img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3269/monsooncloudsoz2.jpg[/img] Sh'vua Tov!
Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 12:31 Admin, Dawud and now Snoopz. I must be slowing with age. Juma Mubarak! [img]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8981/bird3rs2.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak! You โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 19:57 And happy shabbat to you. Sunday to phi and chill to the rest.
Juma Mubarak! MuslimSister โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 23:24 How many people read their jummah at school/work?
Juma Mubarak! MuslimBro โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 23:58 [quote="MuslimSister"]How many people read their jummah at school/work?[/quote] I used to pray mine at school/college but as I got Friday's off now I pray at my local mosque, why?
Juma Mubarak! Noor โ Sat, 10 Feb 2007 - 00:04 [color=indigo][b]I have fridays of for placement and i always come home at lunch time so i pray at home. Once the new mosque has opened i'm gona always pray my jumah their InshaAllah. [/b][/color]
Juma Mubarak! Snoopz โ Sat, 10 Feb 2007 - 00:36 [quote="Mr Honey's Day Out"]Admin, Dawud and now Snoopz. I must be slowing with age. Juma Mubarak![/quote] ๐
Juma Mubarak! Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sat, 10 Feb 2007 - 18:33 ๐ [img]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3801/rainbow1ub0.jpg[/img] [size=14][color=indigo]Sh'vua Tov![/color][/size] [img]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4180/sunset1wr4.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak! MuslimSister โ Tue, 13 Feb 2007 - 22:31 [quote="MuslimBro"][quote="MuslimSister"]How many people read their jummah at school/work?[/quote] I used to pray mine at school/college but as I got Friday's off now I pray at my local mosque, why?[/quote] Cos I dont. And it bothers me. I used to at Uni. I'm finding it impossible to do so at my placements. I'm not sure how to bring it up to the headteacher.
Juma Mubarak! Seraphim โ Tue, 13 Feb 2007 - 22:37 [quote="MuslimSister"][quote="MuslimBro"][quote="MuslimSister"]How many people read their jummah at school/work?[/quote] I used to pray mine at school/college but as I got Friday's off now I pray at my local mosque, why?[/quote] Cos I dont. And it bothers me. I used to at Uni. I'm finding it impossible to do so at my placements. I'm not sure how to bring it up to the headteacher.[/quote] Can you not read it during a break or something??
Juma Mubarak!
The Great 100 โ Tue, 21 Nov 2006 - 00:19
Cheers Admin. ๐
Juma Mubarak!
The Great 100 โ Fri, 1 Dec 2006 - 16:07
[img]http://img477.imageshack.us/img477/7217/giraffeie3.jpg[/img] [i][b][color=blue]Shabbat Shalom![/color][/b][/i]
Juma Mubarak!
The Great 100 โ Sat, 2 Dec 2006 - 18:06
[img]http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/6008/sifaka2dg1.jpg[/img]
[color=indigo][i]Sh'vua Tov![/i][/color]
Juma Mubarak!
The Great 100 โ Fri, 8 Dec 2006 - 07:36
Juma Mubarak!
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/251/prayerag1.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak!
Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sat, 9 Dec 2006 - 19:43
[color=blue]Sh'vua Tov![/color]
[img]http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/3074/4tb5.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak!
Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 15 Dec 2006 - 07:45
[img]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3972/valeofglamorganyy8.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak!
Juma Mubarak!
Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 22 Dec 2006 - 14:47
[img]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3331/bowerbirdap350x300og4.jpg[/img]
Shabbat Shalom!
Juma Mubarak!
You โ Fri, 22 Dec 2006 - 16:27
How come you're always the first one to this topic?
Juma Mubarak!
Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sat, 23 Dec 2006 - 18:49
Please beat me to it!
Sh'vua tov!
[img]http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/2185/wildpicakp0.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak!
You โ Sat, 23 Dec 2006 - 20:14
I had every intention to this time.
I had a half day at work, came home and the post was already there.
Juma Mubarak!
Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 5 Jan 2007 - 16:48
[img]http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/1307/snowdoniapn4.jpg[/img]
Shabbat Shalom!
Juma Mubarak!
You โ Sat, 6 Jan 2007 - 00:37
and have a joyous Saturday.
Juma Mubarak!
You โ Thu, 11 Jan 2007 - 21:45
Everyone have a happy friday/Saturday/Sunday.
/Beat that 100!
:twisted:
Juma Mubarak!
Dawud โ Fri, 12 Jan 2007 - 11:18
Jumu'ah Mubarak
[img]http://www.kitten-pictures.com/images/Kitten-Pictures-51.jpg[/img]
๐
Juma Mubarak!
Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sat, 13 Jan 2007 - 18:04
Yeehah!
And Sh'vua Tov!
[size=10](And well done Admin!)[/size]
[img]http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/5827/ecuadorianskiesow9.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak!
You โ Sat, 13 Jan 2007 - 20:03
thanks!
and nice pic.
Juma Mubarak!
Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 19 Jan 2007 - 16:01
[b][color=blue]Shabbat Shalom![/color][/b]
[img]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3021/nasolituratusbk2.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak!
Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 26 Jan 2007 - 16:51
[img]http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2520/mousefrogzr0.jpg[/img]
Shabbat Shalom!
Juma Mubarak!
Mez โ Sat, 27 Jan 2007 - 19:33
[quote="Dawud"]Jumu'ah Mubarak
[img]http://www.kitten-pictures.com/images/Kitten-Pictures-51.jpg[/img]
:D[/quote]
awww cute kittens!! ๐
Juma Mubarak!
Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sun, 28 Jan 2007 - 04:58
[img]http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3269/monsooncloudsoz2.jpg[/img]
Sh'vua Tov!
Juma Mubarak!
Snoopz โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 12:17
Jummah Mubarak!
Juma Mubarak!
Mr Honey's Day Out โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 12:31
Admin, Dawud and now Snoopz. I must be slowing with age.
Juma Mubarak!
[img]http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8981/bird3rs2.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak!
You โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 19:57
And happy shabbat to you. Sunday to phi and chill to the rest.
Juma Mubarak!
MuslimSister โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 23:24
How many people read their jummah at school/work?
Juma Mubarak!
MuslimBro โ Fri, 9 Feb 2007 - 23:58
[quote="MuslimSister"]How many people read their jummah at school/work?[/quote]
I used to pray mine at school/college but as I got Friday's off now I pray at my local mosque, why?
Juma Mubarak!
Noor โ Sat, 10 Feb 2007 - 00:04
[color=indigo][b]I have fridays of for placement and i always come home at lunch time so i pray at home. Once the new mosque has opened i'm gona always pray my jumah their InshaAllah. [/b][/color]
Juma Mubarak!
Snoopz โ Sat, 10 Feb 2007 - 00:36
[quote="Mr Honey's Day Out"]Admin, Dawud and now Snoopz. I must be slowing with age.
Juma Mubarak![/quote]
๐
Juma Mubarak!
Mr Honey's Day Out โ Sat, 10 Feb 2007 - 18:33
๐
[img]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/3801/rainbow1ub0.jpg[/img]
[size=14][color=indigo]Sh'vua Tov![/color][/size]
[img]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4180/sunset1wr4.jpg[/img]
Juma Mubarak!
MuslimSister โ Tue, 13 Feb 2007 - 22:31
[quote="MuslimBro"][quote="MuslimSister"]How many people read their jummah at school/work?[/quote]
I used to pray mine at school/college but as I got Friday's off now I pray at my local mosque, why?[/quote]
Cos I dont. And it bothers me.
I used to at Uni. I'm finding it impossible to do so at my placements. I'm not sure how to bring it up to the headteacher.
Juma Mubarak!
Seraphim โ Tue, 13 Feb 2007 - 22:37
[quote="MuslimSister"][quote="MuslimBro"][quote="MuslimSister"]How many people read their jummah at school/work?[/quote]
I used to pray mine at school/college but as I got Friday's off now I pray at my local mosque, why?[/quote]
Cos I dont. And it bothers me.
I used to at Uni. I'm finding it impossible to do so at my placements. I'm not sure how to bring it up to the headteacher.[/quote]
Can you not read it during a break or something??
Pagination