Do you work?
Hey guys!
You know how much I love you all and your the most coolest and sweetest people on this earth, you do know that and if you didnt you know now.
I have a wee favour to ask those of you who are working, i need help with my project, its a questionaire which needs answering....so those willing to help can you pm me your email address so i can send you the questionaire. ( if you aint comfortable doin that i'll pm you the survey but it means more work for me π’ ).
Oh yeh Admin/Ed/Muslimsis/Seraph - i knw u guys work so please, pretty please? π
Still workin on it but should be done by tonight inshallah.
Once again thanks.
Forum
Do you work?
Saadia Khan β Wed, 8 Mar 2006 - 22:38
lol
locum doctors are those which dont have a surgery where they are based permanently, they move around the area and it can be private or hospital, surgery, health centre (althou they pretty much mean the same thing) lol
Do you work?
Anonymous (not verified) β Wed, 8 Mar 2006 - 22:42
[quote="Saadia Khan"]lol
locum doctors are those which dont have a surgery where they are based permanently, they move around the area and it can be private or hospital, surgery, health centre (althou they pretty much mean the same thing) lol[/quote]
:o
Are you planning on using your sister position to your advantage, to you find a suitable job in Biomedical field after your graduation?
Youβre lucky to have a sister like that π
Do you work?
Saadia Khan β Wed, 8 Mar 2006 - 22:45
lol well Inshallah thats if shes still working for them hopefully, shes expecting pls do dua for her and i still have a few years to go
Do you work?
Anonymous (not verified) β Wed, 8 Mar 2006 - 22:47
[quote="Saadia Khan"]lol well Inshallah thats if shes still working for them hopefully, shes expecting pls do dua for her and i still have a few years to go[/quote]
Alhamdulillah
AND Ameen to all your dua's.
Do you work?
MuslimSister β Thu, 9 Mar 2006 - 10:25
[quote="(*_Khamzat"]
Work less then 15 hours per week, so you wont be liable for tax[/quote]
I work less then 15 hours a week...and on some weeks I don't work at all.
How comes I get taxed SO much? I was actually considering quitting work cos I thought, whats the point of working if I all my money goes to tax and my NI?
Do you work?
Anonymous (not verified) β Thu, 9 Mar 2006 - 11:35
[quote="MuslimSister"]
I work less then 15 hours a week...and on some weeks I don't work at all?[/quote]
The 15 hour scheme is for Students.
Do you have to make student loan repayments?
I know the feeling of being heavily taxed π’
Do you work?
MuslimSister β Thu, 9 Mar 2006 - 11:49
Yeah, I do have student loans to repay :?
I've started work five months ago...but I only finished Uni two months ago.
So, I've been a non-Student for only two months...and God willing if I get accepted into my PGCE course, I should be a student again next month.
So, why are they robbing me? :?
Do you work?
Angel β Thu, 9 Mar 2006 - 14:34
[quote="MuslimSister"]Yeah, I do have student loans to repay :?
I've started work five months ago...but I only finished Uni two months ago.
So, I've been a non-Student for only two months...and God willing if I get accepted into my PGCE course, I should be a student again next month.
So, why are they robbing me? :?[/quote]
Well they shouldnt be cuz you only pay back your loans if you earn over a certain amount (thats what its like in scot.) and your only workin p/t so u cant possible meet that criteria!
In my last job if i earned 97 pounds then i got taxed like 79p lol
Do you work?
You β Thu, 9 Mar 2006 - 18:42
Probably wrong tax code...
You should get something back in April. You may have to fill out a form though...
Do you work?
Angel β Thu, 16 Mar 2006 - 14:53
hmm i have bout 35-40 done, need another 10. So those who dont work but have worked and dont mind doing a questionaire about their expereince of their ex-work (may be a little emotional for you guys π but i am beggin for help π’ π ).
If you wana help please send me a pm thanks.
Do you work?
*DUST* β Thu, 16 Mar 2006 - 16:32
check yer PM angel. π
Do you work?
Anonymous (not verified) β Thu, 16 Mar 2006 - 21:43
[quote="Angel"]hmm i have bout 35-40 done, need another 10. So those who dont work but have worked and dont mind doing a questionaire about their expereince of their ex-work (may be a little emotional for you guys π but i am beggin for help π’ π ).
If you wana help please send me a pm thanks.[/quote]
Would you like me to put your questionnaire to 10 different Muslim strangers on another forum?
Do you work?
Angel β Thu, 16 Mar 2006 - 21:59
[quote="(*_Khamzat"][quote="Angel"]hmm i have bout 35-40 done, need another 10. So those who dont work but have worked and dont mind doing a questionaire about their expereince of their ex-work (may be a little emotional for you guys π but i am beggin for help π’ π ).
If you wana help please send me a pm thanks.[/quote]
Would you like me to put your questionnaire to 10 different Muslim strangers on another forum?[/quote]
You know khamzat that would be excellant and obviously if you don't mind? Thanks π
Pagination