advice/help line

138 posts / 0 new
Last post

I will do

lol what i meant by sweet talk is the caring/loving approach - its too late!

"Fresh Prince" wrote:
you seriously think if sum1 needs help, there mate comes on the worst forum for help, and doesnt register and instead sticks it in a tech board? :roll:

sum1 jus playin about.....and heres you pouring out lamo advice

:roll: OR they may have come across one of our mags, seen our anti-drugs and anti-gangster articles and decided to visit the forum. stop making negative assumptions hayduh - angel is right, for all u know, the brother could need help. :roll:

guest, u havent given us much to go by here... did u say it was a girl he was getting depressed over?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Fresh Prince" wrote:
Mrs Angel

you silly goose

you seriously think if sum1 needs help, there mate comes on the worst forum for help, and doesnt register and instead sticks it in a tech board? :roll:

sum1 jus playin about.....and heres you pouring out lamo advice

:evil: well you silly sheep! It could possibly be that the guy does need help, maybe you shoudnt be quick to jump to assumptions! I gave him a contact number no skin off my nose, plus the fact is his mate could be in trouble all he needed was a little advice and contact details no biggie

and its just Angel, jeez :evil:

:roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Fresh Prince" wrote:

Yeah duboy keep your mouth zipped if you aint got anythin better to say :twisted:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Anonymous"][quote="Fresh Prince" wrote:
Mrs Angel

I gave him a contact number no skin off my nose, plus the fact is his mate could be in trouble all he needed was a little advice and contact details no biggie

and its just Angel, jeez :evil:

Try:

Calm down young one, uncle Shazan is here to assist, you’re friend is lucky to have someone like you.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Try:

Calm down young one, uncle Shazan is here to assist, you’re friend is lucky to have someone like you.

"uncle" shazan - check out the first page of this thread, Admin already suggested that^ and guest replied:
"guest." wrote:
thats s***, they only have answer machines, he needs someone to talk to now. forget this.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:

"uncle" shazan - check out the first page of this thread, Admin already suggested that^ and guest replied:-

Assalam Alaikum Sister,

How are you?

But the Muslim Youth Forum and Muslim Youth helpine are different.

Anyway, in my jahiliyyah day's- I used to post on that forum regarding my addiction to weed Cray 2

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Assalam Alaikum Sister,

How are you?

But the Muslim Youth Forum and Muslim Youth helpine are different.

wa'alaikum salaam wa rahmatullah,
alhumdulillah i'm fine, hope its the same with u.
how is the muslim youth forum any different to this one (besides the fact that this ones way better ofcourse ;)). on the helpline one would expect people who are actually qualified to answer ur questions/can genuinely help whereas on a forum there are just other youngsters...

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Anyway, in my jahiliyyah day's- I used to post on that forum regarding my addiction to weed Cray 2

glad ur outta ur 'jahiliyyah days' then, alhumdulillah.

"*DUST*" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Assalam Alaikum Sister,

How are you?

wa'alaikum salaam wa rahmatullah,
alhumdulillah i'm fine, hope its the same with u.

how is the muslim youth forum any different to this one (besides the fact that this ones way better ofcourse ;)). on the helpline one would expect people who are actually qualified to answer ur questions/can genuinely help whereas on a forum there are just other youngsters...

Shukran. Alhumdulillah

I wasn’t implying nor suggesting which forum is better, I like the revival forum because of its tranquility, the muslim youth forum has a few professional muslim councilors and perhaps they are more equipped in helping muslim with these kind of social problems.

Considering that you and other are willing to help “Guest”….. Subhaan’allah

Maybe I got it wrong in thinking this forum doesn’t offer much in social issue.

he got contacted by muslim youth helpline. he seems better but he's changed aswell. something about him has changed and i doubt he is going to go back to his normal self any time soon.

"guest." wrote:
he got contacted by muslim youth helpline. he seems better but he's changed aswell. something about him has changed and i doubt he is going to go back to his normal self any time soon.

Thats to be expected as he seems to have gone through quite a lot. The best you can do for him is stay by his side and be there for him, and keep encouraging him to get prof. help if he feels no one understands him.

Best of luck.

that was quick

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Fresh Prince" wrote:
that was quick

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Aasiyah is somethin wrong with this boy Hayder? I think he needs the helpline more than anyone whats with the " :roll: "?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Fresh Prince" wrote:

Yup thats confirmed - the poor boy needs HELP :shock:

"Angel" wrote:
"Fresh Prince" wrote:

Lol ( Blum 3 )

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
"Fresh Prince" wrote:

Lol ( Blum 3 )

"wass786" wrote:

oh look another one, I hope this isn't common among the male species!

"Angel" wrote:
"wass786" wrote:

no... you just bring that out in every male you meet.

Dirol

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
"wass786" wrote:

Dirol

:evil: your evil lol

Its not my fault if the silly boys cant stop rolling their eyes (it says a lot bout them - ie how they have nothin better to say!)

"Angel" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
"wass786" wrote:

Dirol

:evil: your evil lol

Its not my fault if the silly boys cant stop rolling their eyes (it says a lot bout them - ie how they have nothin better to say!)

Or how little time they have to argue with you.

And yes im turning evil. :twisted:

Back in BLACK

Much fear i sense in you young padawan

"Seraphim" wrote:

Or how little time they have to argue with you.

And yes im turning evil. :twisted:

Hey i wasnt arguing with anyone(nor did anyone have a reason to argue with me), i was just giving advice to the guest when hayDUH butted in....i duno whats wass's problem though.

Your turning evil? Funnily enough i always thought u were :twisted:

lol, no i was a believer in tough love.

No, ive decided im going to entertain my inner-demon more, as people keep thinking they can take advantage of my good nature. When im good im a saint, when im bad... im evil.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:

No, ive decided im going to entertain my inner-demon more, as people keep thinking they can take advantage of my good nature. When im good im a saint, when im bad... im evil.

GOOD NATURE - WHAT GOOD NATURE LOL

Good joke, thanks for the laugh Lol

"Angel" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

GOOD NATURE - WHAT GOOD NATURE LOL

Good joke, thanks for the laugh Lol

LOL!!

Thats ALMOST EXACTLY what my friend said. Its not true... i have a good side too :x and i'll KILL anyone who says otherwise!!!! :twisted: :evil:

Back in BLACK

Pages