Premier League 2007/8

177 posts / 0 new
Last post

C'mon i was brought up my first experience of footie was 1999 and the treble and the great comebacks how could i not support them.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
my first experience of footie was 1999.

How convenient Lol

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

What ever, im sick of being called a glory supporter thats just stupid.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
You dont vote blades you support them! and you should stay local.

I'm a blade.

Smurfy, not liverpool!!!!! OMG them jokers lol

Irfan...local.... you support Man Utd?!

I think Arsenal will win the league this year.

lool wass up wid liverpool.. i dunno, my bros support them so im like yeh i support em too haha

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
What ever, im sick of being called a glory supporter thats just stupid.

Easy, its just a game. Just entertainment lol.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
lool wass up wid liverpool.. i dunno, my bros support them so im like yeh i support em too haha

Asians who support liverpool are usually the ones who wanna support a big club but dont wanna support united lol.

Anyway, what gets me about liverpool is the way they are outta the running for the league, usually by christmas, and then they say ok here we go lets focus on Champions League lol.

When they won Champions League they weren't even champions of ENGLAND. And they finished 5th in the league that season. And they made UEFA change the rules to allow them in for the following season.

Oh and Gerrard is a cheat!

Simply put liverpool are rubbish end of!

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

Ha ha YEAH!

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

Ha ha YEAH!

haha ok

im now officially a glory supporter XD

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Good for you!

moderators:can this post be deleted?

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
yeah you said that twice now?

yeh i clicked twice thats why
but i deleted it

When I was a kid and Liverpool were the top team all my primary school friends in London supported Liverpool. I'm still in touch with a lot of them, and most of them matured into Spurs or Arsenal fans. I used to collect stickers for the FA albums, but was never really into football until I moved to Manchester. Fair to say when I began supporting United they were nothing special. My support made all the difference. So when I tell you United will win the league I speak not as a fan but as a bringer of good tidings.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

I supported Arsenal back when they finished 12th in the league.

When they had alcoholics and cocaine-addicts playing for them.

When they're manager was sacked for taking bribes.

I can certainly NOT be called a glory-hunter.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
When I was a kid and Liverpool were the top team all my primary school friends in London supported Liverpool. I'm still in touch with a lot of them, and most of them matured into Spurs or Arsenal fans. I used to collect stickers for the FA albums, but was never really into football until I moved to Manchester. Fair to say when I began supporting United they were nothing special. My support made all the difference. So when I tell you United will win the league I speak not as a fan but as a bringer of good tidings.

im glad you joined the red army then joey!

Supported United all my life, all 21 years of it.

Its in my blood now. Good days and bad days often depend on how united are doin!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

Its in my blood now. Good days and bad days often depend on how united are doin!

I doubt you had the mental capacity or freedom of choice to either 'support' or 'not-support' anybody at such a young age.

Plus, I'm pretty sure your blood has haemoglobin in it but not much 'Man-Utd-supportiveness'.

Plus the name 'Manchester United' is ridiculous, because some people in Manchester have arguments and/or disagreements, plus there are two distinct teams (along with that supporters group who 'split' from the main team when the Glazers took over) so it is quite clear that Manchester is NOT united.

Just making that clear...Thanks for listening.

No way!

Lol

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

I doubt you had the mental capacity or freedom of choice to either 'support' or 'not-support' anybody at such a young age.

Plus, I'm pretty sure your blood has haemoglobin in it but not much 'Man-Utd-supportiveness'.

Plus the name 'Manchester United' is ridiculous, because some people in Manchester have arguments and/or disagreements, plus there are two distinct teams (along with that supporters group who 'split' from the main team when the Glazers took over) so it is quite clear that Manchester is NOT united.

Just making that clear...Thanks for listening.

ok....all 20 years of my life........my 1st words were ...'ooh...aah..(like any baby)....cantona!' Biggrin

Blood is red is it not?

And FC united was jus sum dissenting fans, who the majority still supprot united....it was much ado about nothing.

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Blood is blue until it comes out your body or is in contact with air.

"Sirus" wrote:

ok....all 20 years of my life........my 1st words were ...'ooh...aah..(like any baby)....cantona!' Biggrin

but....Cantona used to play for Leeds....and he was registered with Auxerre when you were born. Are you saying that, as a baby, you could read the future? In that case I'm surprised you're not already congratulating me on Arsenal's successful Premier League and Champions' League win.

Sirus how old are you?

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
Sirus how old are you?

loool bless.. leave sirus alone.. he can be a kid if he wants lol..

What?!?! i was just asking for his age.

"Sirus" wrote:

"then Irfan.Khan, a day later," wrote:

Sirus how old are you?

Well done Fanzo!

Man your getting good at being me! well done yaqub.

It would be interesting to run a poll asking if any of the Asian Man U/Liverpool so-called supporters, have ever attended a match to watch their team play?

If not, then don't call yourself supporters...distant glory hunters...yes...but not supporters in my book.

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
Man [b]your[/b] getting good at being me! [b]w[/b]ell done yaqub.

Unless 'getting good at being me' is a euphamism for 'machine-guns', [b]you're[/b] neglecting the apostrophe key which is cruelty to keyboards!

The negligence doesn't end there. You left your 'caps' unlocked and as a result, your congratulations to Ya'qub are stumbling along with an inferiority complex. Man your keyboard!

Biggrin Have a nice day.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"dark^knight" wrote:
It would be interesting to run a poll asking if any of the Asian Man U/Liverpool so-called supporters, have ever attended a match to watch their team play?

If not, then don't call yourself supporters...distant glory hunters...yes...but not supporters in my book.

What an insult! People support all kinds of teams from afar and when you consider stadium capacity and the number that have season tickets, it's obvious not everyone gets to see their team play. I do go to the odd match, although I haven't yet this season. (Saturday matches, with the exception of some late games in the winter, are off-limits to me.)

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:

Yep, I agree with that BUT.....

.......... they have the best football song/anthem ever! Most football fans agree with that.

You'll never walk alone....... awesome!

For those of you who aint heard it, or want to hear it again:

[url]

"Dawud" wrote:
"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
Man [b]your[/b] getting good at being me! [b]w[/b]ell done yaqub.

Unless 'getting good at being me' is a euphamism for 'machine-guns', [b]you're[/b] neglecting the apostrophe key which is cruelty to keyboards!

The negligence doesn't end there. You left your 'caps' unlocked and as a result, your congratulations to Ya'qub are stumbling along with an inferiority complex. Man your keyboard!

Biggrin Have a nice day.

LOOOOOOOOLL!!! Lol Lol Lol

Pages