Is it necessary to establish a khalifa?

166 posts / 0 new
Last post

Where are you getting these extracts from?

"Beast" wrote:
If HT's take on the Caliphate was the be all and end all of it then why isn't every other member of the Ulema a HT?

That's EXACTYLY what I was thinking.... I'll ask them.

"Beast" wrote:
Where are you getting these extracts from?

A partition of the 20-page article I posted in the previous page. It's by Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, who I think is not a HT member.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
@Noor: What don't you understand?

nothing, i was having a blonde moment.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:
Where are you getting these extracts from?

A partition of the 20-page article I posted in the previous page. It's by Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, who I think is not a HT member.

for from it!

msbr, can we have a link plz. shukran jazeelan.

"Noor" wrote:
msbr, can we have a link plz.

I'm @ uni now, I'll search for it and post it if I can find it.

If not then I'll post it when I'm @ home.

"Noor" wrote:
"Ya'qub" wrote:
noor, have you ever met anyone from HT? did you know that they don't go around attacking people.

lol, have i met anyone from HT! i almost became one!!! i spent a year and a half with them, so when i talk, i talk from exp.

Ive met HT, i see them everyday there not bad guys but there views arent very good, they seem to "attack" the youth with talks and discussions and if it werent for my uncle i wouldnt realise what there real agenda is.
Again like i said there nice guys when it comes down to it but there views dont do there characters justice.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Irfan.khan" wrote:
Ive met HT, i see them everyday there not bad guys but there views arent very good...

Their view is to re-establish a Khilafah (Islamic governance) where the Quran and Sunnah have the final say. You think that's wrong?.... or do you think the tactics they use to approach people?.... or the way they put their arguments forward?

gota be their tactics, very of putting and esp when they find out you want out.

anyhoo, when you getting the stuff together msbro?

"Noor" wrote:
anyhoo, when you getting the stuff together msbro?

Huh? you mean the evidence for a Khilafah and one amir?.... that's when the brother I asked sends it to me. You were expecting me to get it together?... I'm doing more research on it @ the moment.

Oh yeah and you just reminded me... the book I need to get from Romford Rd. "anyhoo" I'll be off.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
Oh yeah and you just reminded me... the book I need to get from Romford Rd.[b] "anyhoo" [/b]I'll be off.

Lol i love this forum!

before you go, ring the idara up and ask them if they have any.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
"Irfan.khan" wrote:
Ive met HT, i see them everyday there not bad guys but there views arent very good...

Their view is to re-establish a Khilafah (Islamic governance) where the Quran and Sunnah have the final say. You think that's wrong?.... or do you think the tactics they use to approach people?.... or the way they put their arguments forward?

Some of their beliefs and their tactics

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Just came back.

Spoke to the imam (mashaAllah he's got a really nice voice) and they had no book in the mosque so was advised to go to the bookshop next door. Still no book so bought the dvd, InshaAllah will watch it tomorrow.

The mosque was really cool, they had names for every single room. They had a room called 'Hussain' and other rooms called 'Fatima' and 'Aisha', I guess instead of saying male and female, they wrote the names of the wives and companions of the Prophet (pbuh). It was all Minhaj, the mosque, the bookshop.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
Just came back.

Spoke to the imam (mashaAllah he's got a really nice voice) and they had no book in the mosque so was advised to go to the bookshop next door. Still no book so bought the dvd, InshaAllah will watch it tomorrow.

Whats the name of the lecture/DVD?

Quote:
The mosque was really cool, they had names for every single room. They had a room called 'Hussain' and other rooms called 'Fatima' and 'Aisha', I guess instead of saying male and female, they wrote the names of the wives and companions of the Prophet (pbuh). [b]It was all Minhaj, the mosque, the bookshop.[/b]

Cz it's Idara Minhaj ul Quran Biggrin

"Noor" wrote:
Whats the name of the lecture/DVD?

The Islamic State: true concept and eradication of misconceptions.... is that the right one?

"Noor" wrote:
Cz it's Idara Minhaj ul Quran Biggrin

I see, was wondering what Idara meant when you mentioned it earlier.

"MuslimBro" wrote:
"Noor" wrote:
Whats the name of the lecture/DVD?

The Islamic State: true concept and eradication of misconceptions.... is that the right one?

thats what the book is compiled from, i dont have that one though. i'm sure its top as the book is ace maasha'Allah.

i've got these 2 dvds:

the islamic state: terminology and gradualism

the islamic state: as sawad ul azam and deviant groups

I know, I said I would watch it. I've watched bits and it looks good.

I'm busy today (Friday) and Saturday but InshaAllah sometime this week.

hows it coming on then

i wanna hear this

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

lol, steady on! let the bro read the book/watch lectures first!

just a gentle reminder Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

'Abd Allah ibn 'Umar said, "The Prophet (sallallahu alayhe wa sallam) came to us and said, 'O Muhajirun, (emigrants from Makkah to al-Madinah) you may be afflicted by five things; God forbid that you should live to see them. If fornication should become widespread, you should realise that this has never happened without new diseases befalling the people which their forebears never suffered. If people should begin to cheat in weighing out goods, you should realise that this has never happened without drought and famine befalling the people, and their rulers oppressing them. If people should withhold Zakat, you should realise that this has never happened without the rain being stopped from falling; and were it not for the animals' sake, it would never rain again. If people should break their covenant with Allah and His Messenger, you should realise that his has never happened without Allah sending an enemy against them to take some of their possessions by force. [b]If the leaders do not govern according to the Book of Allah, you should realise that this has never happened without Allah making them into groups and making them fight one another[/b]." (Ibn Majah).

I think this answers whether it is necessary to have a Khilafah (Islamic State).

Btw I have watched the lecture, very long but beneficial. It was divided into two parts; 1. Terminology and Gradualism 2. As-Sawaad-ul-Azam and Deviant Groups.

It's late now so I'll post what I understood and thought about it in the morning. Peace out.

Remember with great power comes great responsibility, so when you do put an amir in or leaders will they live up to that?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"MuslimBro" wrote:
Only Allah (swt) knows.

so you stil reckon we have to establish a khalifate system?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages