A snake with a human head?
I just saw a link so I searched it on Google expecting to see really photoshoppy and fake looking pics and videos and sites explaining how it was a hoax, but actually I was really creeped out by the videos.
Just search Snake with a Human head in Malaysia, and there are videos and stuff.
Tell me this cannot be true, how is it possible?
If it is, does it mean anything? Is it anything to be creeped out about or is that just cos it seems so unnatural?
Forum
Re: A snake with a human head?
laila — Sun, 22 Apr 2012 - 12:45
I'm not going to even look, I'm creeped out just by the mere mention of a snake with a human head yuk!
Re: A snake with a human head?
RI_RS — Sun, 22 Apr 2012 - 13:46
[quote=laila]I'm not going to even look, I'm creeped out just by the mere mention of a snake with a human head yuk![/quote]
You need to look so you can tell me its blatantly fake and inconsequential! D:
Re: A snake with a human head?
lollywood — Sun, 22 Apr 2012 - 17:55
Here we go
[video:/http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEE-vKpoIog[/video]
Re: A snake with a human head?
_Me_ — Sun, 22 Apr 2012 - 18:19
I'm not even gonna click the 'play' button :|
Re: A snake with a human head?
lollywood — Sun, 22 Apr 2012 - 18:40
[quote=_Me_]I'm not even gonna click the 'play' button :|[/quote]
Close your eyes and do it then open them
Re: A snake with a human head?
TPOS — Sun, 22 Apr 2012 - 19:02
That thing has legs too :S
Re: A snake with a human head?
RI_RS — Sun, 22 Apr 2012 - 20:44
My friend who watched it said it was a blatant fake and I was being stupid ¬_¬
He was like, the report says its a dead snake, so its clearly a dead snake with a fake head on being poked a bit to make it move. A snake wouldn't be able to survive with a human head etc etc.
Phew!
Re: A snake with a human head?
Foysol89 — Mon, 23 Apr 2012 - 06:42
Still not gonna look.
It's behind you!
Re: A snake with a human head?
RI_RS — Mon, 23 Apr 2012 - 18:50
[quote=Foysol89]Still not gonna look.
It's behind you![/quote]
Wuss 😛
Re: A snake with a human head?
Hummus — Fri, 27 Apr 2012 - 17:19
[quote=Golden Darkness]
Right i pressed play, pressed my hijaab against my hijaab in anticipation of gagging, and then i dropped my hijaab
[/quote]
I did something very similar. It looks like some sort of alien, out of space thing, but i didn't glare at it for too long. It's wierd and might be fake but with all the scientific research out there, I think it's possible that they might have cross-bred. Strange, eyy!
Re: A snake with a human head?
RI_RS — Mon, 30 Apr 2012 - 00:46
[quote=Titanium]
EWWW Rawry! That's disgusting! So ugly!
[/quote]
I know, it looks super creepy :/
Re: A snake with a human head?
LookingToSee — Mon, 30 Apr 2012 - 10:10
still cant bring myself to pressing play. maybe one day, when im old and grey.