Yes, Muslims kill Muslims TPOS — Tue, 20 Sep 2011 - 19:29 Read article here. Don't worry it's not long, but I felt bad seeing the copyright thing :oops: Although all articles from all papers are probably copyrighted. ah well. Forum General Re: Yes, Muslims kill Muslims Ya'qub — Tue, 20 Sep 2011 - 19:33 Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys kill people, if you give them a gun. (I haven't read the topic yet)
Re: Yes, Muslims kill Muslims Ya'qub — Tue, 20 Sep 2011 - 19:33 Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys kill people, if you give them a gun. (I haven't read the topic yet)
Re: Yes, Muslims kill Muslims
Ya'qub — Tue, 20 Sep 2011 - 19:33
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
And monkeys kill people, if you give them a gun.
(I haven't read the topic yet)