If I could rewrite any part of my life... s.b.f — Wed, 2 Jun 2010 - 23:20 ...it would be....? Forum General Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life... Hajjar — Wed, 2 Jun 2010 - 23:29 it would be to... -start practicing and educating self in deen earlier -get married earlier/have kids earlier -make better choice with regard to career/qualification -remain in same town as parents -spend less on material things, save more for important aims there are more, but they're main ones. Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life... Noor — Wed, 2 Jun 2010 - 23:42 there should be a forum rule. those who ask questions should answer their questions first. Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life... s.b.f — Wed, 2 Jun 2010 - 23:48 Maybe because I am still thinking. Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life... LookingToSee — Thu, 3 Jun 2010 - 00:00 So far so good, Alhamdoulillah a couple of years ago I would have written something COMPLETELY different...Thank God it's not a couple of years ago eh? Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life... s.b.f — Thu, 3 Jun 2010 - 00:06 [quote=sawsan]So far so good, Alhamdoulillah a couple of years ago I would have written something COMPLETELY different...Thank God it's not a couple of years ago eh?[/quote] 🙂 Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life... LookingToSee — Thu, 3 Jun 2010 - 00:23 Yep =D
Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life... Hajjar — Wed, 2 Jun 2010 - 23:29 it would be to... -start practicing and educating self in deen earlier -get married earlier/have kids earlier -make better choice with regard to career/qualification -remain in same town as parents -spend less on material things, save more for important aims there are more, but they're main ones.
Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life... Noor — Wed, 2 Jun 2010 - 23:42 there should be a forum rule. those who ask questions should answer their questions first.
Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life... s.b.f — Wed, 2 Jun 2010 - 23:48 Maybe because I am still thinking.
Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life... LookingToSee — Thu, 3 Jun 2010 - 00:00 So far so good, Alhamdoulillah a couple of years ago I would have written something COMPLETELY different...Thank God it's not a couple of years ago eh?
Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life... s.b.f — Thu, 3 Jun 2010 - 00:06 [quote=sawsan]So far so good, Alhamdoulillah a couple of years ago I would have written something COMPLETELY different...Thank God it's not a couple of years ago eh?[/quote] 🙂
Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life...
Hajjar — Wed, 2 Jun 2010 - 23:29
it would be to...
-start practicing and educating self in deen earlier
-get married earlier/have kids earlier
-make better choice with regard to career/qualification
-remain in same town as parents
-spend less on material things, save more for important aims
there are more, but they're main ones.
Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life...
Noor — Wed, 2 Jun 2010 - 23:42
there should be a forum rule. those who ask questions should answer their questions first.
Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life...
s.b.f — Wed, 2 Jun 2010 - 23:48
Maybe because I am still thinking.
Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life...
LookingToSee — Thu, 3 Jun 2010 - 00:00
So far so good, Alhamdoulillah
a couple of years ago I would have written something COMPLETELY different...Thank God it's not a couple of years ago eh?
Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life...
s.b.f — Thu, 3 Jun 2010 - 00:06
[quote=sawsan]So far so good, Alhamdoulillah
a couple of years ago I would have written something COMPLETELY different...Thank God it's not a couple of years ago eh?[/quote]
🙂
Re: If I could rewrite any part of my life...
LookingToSee — Thu, 3 Jun 2010 - 00:23
Yep =D