Muslims ate my hamster
I got this email
http://www.themuslimpaper.com/email/email01/email2.html
Don't really know what to think.
Some light please.
Forum
I got this email
http://www.themuslimpaper.com/email/email01/email2.html
Don't really know what to think.
Some light please.
Re: Muslims ate my hamster
You — Sat, 1 May 2010 - 15:58
I have not read it but I assume it is about the impression some Muslims have that they are bing targetted,. being made to look bad by the media.
Either that or on the topic of prejudice.
Re: Muslims ate my hamster
LookingToSee — Sun, 2 May 2010 - 16:51
very confused...cant wait to know more...
Re: Muslims ate my hamster
You — Sun, 2 May 2010 - 16:56
I think you can subscribe ont aht page and then read it for free...
Re: Muslims ate my hamster
You — Sun, 2 May 2010 - 17:30
So is this paper going to be competition to The Revival?
Re: Muslims ate my hamster
LookingToSee — Sun, 2 May 2010 - 17:49
maybe we shouldnt see it as competition?
Re: Muslims ate my hamster
You — Sun, 2 May 2010 - 17:52
Its more a question. in the land of free, people can afford to take a look at multiple products.
Besides, if they are a news paper, we a magazine, there is some difference there.
Re: Muslims ate my hamster
LookingToSee — Sat, 8 May 2010 - 17:20
there we go!!!!!
i might get the free copy...even though..a newspaper....hmm.
Re: Muslims ate my hamster
You — Sun, 9 May 2010 - 02:11
When you get it, a review will be appreciated.
Re: Muslims ate my hamster
LookingToSee — Sun, 9 May 2010 - 16:51
urgh, it might be free but the amount of info they ask for to get the copy is...
SO ANNOYING!! they ask for soo much private info!! nearly put me off and i ended up talking giberish anyway (me after filling the form in)