The dangers of drinking way past your limits. We all know Muslims don't drink and that some people drink to extremes, and that most of us who do drink look nothing like that. Pat yourselves on the back every time you see a drunkard and you're being pretty naive.
Re: The dangers of drinking?
Suhail (not verified) — Tue, 10 Nov 2009 - 16:15
Yep coffee gets you high.
Re: The dangers of drinking?
Joie de Vivre — Tue, 10 Nov 2009 - 19:31
The dangers of drinking way past your limits. We all know Muslims don't drink and that some people drink to extremes, and that most of us who do drink look nothing like that. Pat yourselves on the back every time you see a drunkard and you're being pretty naive.
Re: The dangers of drinking?
You — Tue, 10 Nov 2009 - 19:36
I was going to say *shouldn't* as a correction to the "don't" near the start... but then I think I detected a slight hint of sarcasm.
(you seem ever so slightly on edge there... ?)