graveyard idi — Fri, 4 Sep 2009 - 00:34 i was on the phone with someone and they told me that her mum went 2 a graveyard and read quran and namaz there at the graves. just got me thinking, is it allowed? Forum General Re: graveyard You — Fri, 4 Sep 2009 - 00:35 [quote=idi]...is it aloud?[/quote] no, its normally very quiet there. Re: graveyard idi — Fri, 4 Sep 2009 - 00:45 [quote=You][quote=idi]...is it aloud?[/quote] no, its normally very quiet there.[/quote] hahaha genious av changed it now Re: graveyard You — Fri, 4 Sep 2009 - 00:53 Visiting graveyards, reading the qur'an there - yes it is allowed. Praying salaah there - no idea. I assume if you have to... but what the preferred story is I have no idea. Re: graveyard You — Sat, 5 Sep 2009 - 02:46 The funeral prayer is different as it has no prostrations in it. Re: graveyard 1R4M — Sat, 5 Sep 2009 - 16:21 [quote=You]The funeral prayer is different as it has no prostrations in it.[/quote] yeha I've seen men praying at the graveyard and they didn't prostrate they just remain standin Re: graveyard Noor — Wed, 9 Sep 2009 - 07:35 according to the hanafi madhab it is makruh to pray normal salah there unless there is clear space, janazah salah you can pray.
Re: graveyard You — Fri, 4 Sep 2009 - 00:35 [quote=idi]...is it aloud?[/quote] no, its normally very quiet there.
Re: graveyard idi — Fri, 4 Sep 2009 - 00:45 [quote=You][quote=idi]...is it aloud?[/quote] no, its normally very quiet there.[/quote] hahaha genious av changed it now
Re: graveyard You — Fri, 4 Sep 2009 - 00:53 Visiting graveyards, reading the qur'an there - yes it is allowed. Praying salaah there - no idea. I assume if you have to... but what the preferred story is I have no idea.
Re: graveyard You — Sat, 5 Sep 2009 - 02:46 The funeral prayer is different as it has no prostrations in it.
Re: graveyard 1R4M — Sat, 5 Sep 2009 - 16:21 [quote=You]The funeral prayer is different as it has no prostrations in it.[/quote] yeha I've seen men praying at the graveyard and they didn't prostrate they just remain standin
Re: graveyard Noor — Wed, 9 Sep 2009 - 07:35 according to the hanafi madhab it is makruh to pray normal salah there unless there is clear space, janazah salah you can pray.
Re: graveyard
You — Fri, 4 Sep 2009 - 00:35
[quote=idi]...is it aloud?[/quote]
no, its normally very quiet there.
Re: graveyard
idi — Fri, 4 Sep 2009 - 00:45
[quote=You][quote=idi]...is it aloud?[/quote]
no, its normally very quiet there.[/quote]
hahaha genious
av changed it now
Re: graveyard
You — Fri, 4 Sep 2009 - 00:53
Visiting graveyards, reading the qur'an there - yes it is allowed.
Praying salaah there - no idea. I assume if you have to... but what the preferred story is I have no idea.
Re: graveyard
You — Sat, 5 Sep 2009 - 02:46
The funeral prayer is different as it has no prostrations in it.
Re: graveyard
1R4M — Sat, 5 Sep 2009 - 16:21
[quote=You]The funeral prayer is different as it has no prostrations in it.[/quote]
yeha I've seen men praying at the graveyard and they didn't prostrate
they just remain standin
Re: graveyard
Noor — Wed, 9 Sep 2009 - 07:35
according to the hanafi madhab it is makruh to pray normal salah there unless there is clear space, janazah salah you can pray.