The thirty days of Ramadan

You —

Salaam


Ramadan is approaching.


just a couple or three days to go.


I was thinking that we all practice something new (and simple) every day of the month, that willmake us better people.


I'd say day 1: just make sure you read your prayers, and that you fast.

Day two: wake up earlier for sehri

day three: read some quran before going back to sleep.

day four: read fajr in Jamaah at your local mosque.


and yada yada.


So think of this as a community exercise.


who knows if it is good, and I can be bothered, I may add it to the site, updated every day!


Forum

Angel — Sun, 2 Oct 2005 - 17:39

Day 5: try to stay up longer after you have read fajar, to read Quran etc, or better still dont go to sleep


Day 6: Eat less (dont scoff all the the food down, take it easy!)


Day 7: Read your taribiyah at mosque (that should really be point 1) or better still if you can read all your namaz at the mosque