Skip to main content
Home

The Revival

Your Voice Matters!

Main menu

  • Home
  • Magazine
  • Articles
  • Forums
  • Blogs
  • Events
  • Aggregator
  • Recent Activity
  • Log in

Breadcrumb

  1. Home
  2. Forums
  3. General
  4. Cow rides in back of car

Cow rides in back of car

You — Mon, 19 Jan 2009 - 14:16

watch the video @ BBC News.


Now, that is one thing I never thought I would see. How did they get it in?


Forum
General

Re: Cow rides in back of car

You — Mon, 19 Jan 2009 - 14:19

Also at BBC News: shoplifting seagull.


Re: Cow rides in back of car

Dawud — Mon, 19 Jan 2009 - 17:07

[quote=You]watch the video @ BBC News.


Now, that is one thing I never thought I would see. How did they get it in?[/quote]

Milk- shaken not stirred.


User login

Enter your username or email address.
Create new accountForgot your password?
  • Create new account
  • Reset your password

Is The Revival Still Needed?

Choices
CAPTCHA
Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.

Latest Blogs

Image

Website technology updates (September 2026)

Image
bribingham_umrah_packages.png

How do I choose the best Umrah package in Birmingham?

Image

When Is the Best Time to Perform Umrah? A UK Muslim's Seasonal Guide

Image

Quran Memorization Tips for Beginners

Image

Learning the Quran at Home - A Simple Guide for Beginners

Footer

  • About us
  • Copyright Policy
  • My privacy settings
  • Privacy policy
  • Search