What's the best thing about The Revival? Joie de Vivre — Wed, 27 Feb 2008 - 14:27 poll What's the best thing about The Revival? The magazine 55% (16 votes) The website 14% (4 votes) The forum 10% (3 votes) The attitude 21% (6 votes) Total votes: 29 CAPTCHA Math question (1 + 0 =) Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4. This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Forum General You forgot Option 5. Me. I You — Wed, 27 Feb 2008 - 14:34 You forgot Option 5. Me. I would have been happy to call my self "The People" if you had that option. I refuse to play ball. Isn't 'The forum' the same as Ya'qub — Wed, 27 Feb 2008 - 14:44 Isn't 'The forum' the same as the people. Because that's what make it what it is. I voted for the magazine, expecially the up-coming one which has a rather promising cover article... It does? You — Wed, 27 Feb 2008 - 14:45 It does? The magazine. MuslimSister — Wed, 27 Feb 2008 - 19:25 The magazine. The first 3. Naz — Thu, 28 Feb 2008 - 11:46 The first 3. I would vote for option 5 - dark^knight — Thu, 28 Feb 2008 - 11:49 I would vote for option 5 - "All of the above" All Of Them - but i voted the xSmurfy786x — Thu, 28 Feb 2008 - 22:13 All Of Them - but i voted the magazine - coz if i hadnt read the magazine - and noori hadnt told me, i would never have joined the site 🙂
You forgot Option 5. Me. I You — Wed, 27 Feb 2008 - 14:34 You forgot Option 5. Me. I would have been happy to call my self "The People" if you had that option. I refuse to play ball.
Isn't 'The forum' the same as Ya'qub — Wed, 27 Feb 2008 - 14:44 Isn't 'The forum' the same as the people. Because that's what make it what it is. I voted for the magazine, expecially the up-coming one which has a rather promising cover article...
I would vote for option 5 - dark^knight — Thu, 28 Feb 2008 - 11:49 I would vote for option 5 - "All of the above"
All Of Them - but i voted the xSmurfy786x — Thu, 28 Feb 2008 - 22:13 All Of Them - but i voted the magazine - coz if i hadnt read the magazine - and noori hadnt told me, i would never have joined the site 🙂
You forgot Option 5. Me. I
You — Wed, 27 Feb 2008 - 14:34
You forgot Option 5. Me.
I would have been happy to call my self "The People" if you had that option.
I refuse to play ball.
Isn't 'The forum' the same as
Ya'qub — Wed, 27 Feb 2008 - 14:44
Isn't 'The forum' the same as the people. Because that's what make it what it is.
I voted for the magazine, expecially the up-coming one which has a rather promising cover article...
It does?
You — Wed, 27 Feb 2008 - 14:45
It does?
The magazine.
MuslimSister — Wed, 27 Feb 2008 - 19:25
The magazine.
The first 3.
Naz — Thu, 28 Feb 2008 - 11:46
The first 3.
I would vote for option 5 -
dark^knight — Thu, 28 Feb 2008 - 11:49
I would vote for option 5 - "All of the above"
All Of Them - but i voted the
xSmurfy786x — Thu, 28 Feb 2008 - 22:13
All Of Them - but i voted the magazine - coz if i hadnt read the magazine - and noori hadnt told me, i would never have joined the site 🙂