What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer? You — Sun, 8 Sep 2013 - 23:07 Its been a while but I am quite sure I have read that the prophet ﷺ used to recide specific surahs in Isha prayer. What about the other fardh prayers? and what are they? Forum General Tags salaah Re: What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer? Hummus — Fri, 13 Sep 2013 - 18:02 I think this is what you're looking for - For Fajr and Zohar: From Surah Hujuraat to Surah Inshiqaaq. For Asr and Esha: From Surah Burooj to Surah Qadr. For Maghrib: From Surah Bayyinah to Surah Naas. 🙂 Re: What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer? s.b.f — Fri, 13 Sep 2013 - 18:21 [quote=Hummus]I think this is what you're looking for - For Fajr and Zohar: From Surah Hujuraat to Surah Inshiqaaq. For Asr and Esha: From Surah Burooj to Surah Qadr. For Maghrib: From Surah Bayyinah to Surah Naas. :)[/quote] Thanks 🙂 Re: What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer? Hummus — Wed, 18 Sep 2013 - 17:51 You're most welcome. Re: What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer? LookingToSee — Sat, 28 Sep 2013 - 13:41 [quote=Hummus]I think this is what you're looking for - For Fajr and Zohar: From Surah Hujuraat to Surah Inshiqaaq. For Asr and Esha: From Surah Burooj to Surah Qadr. For Maghrib: From Surah Bayyinah to Surah Naas. :)[/quote] reference please?
Re: What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer? Hummus — Fri, 13 Sep 2013 - 18:02 I think this is what you're looking for - For Fajr and Zohar: From Surah Hujuraat to Surah Inshiqaaq. For Asr and Esha: From Surah Burooj to Surah Qadr. For Maghrib: From Surah Bayyinah to Surah Naas. 🙂
Re: What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer? s.b.f — Fri, 13 Sep 2013 - 18:21 [quote=Hummus]I think this is what you're looking for - For Fajr and Zohar: From Surah Hujuraat to Surah Inshiqaaq. For Asr and Esha: From Surah Burooj to Surah Qadr. For Maghrib: From Surah Bayyinah to Surah Naas. :)[/quote] Thanks 🙂
Re: What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer? Hummus — Wed, 18 Sep 2013 - 17:51 You're most welcome.
Re: What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer? LookingToSee — Sat, 28 Sep 2013 - 13:41 [quote=Hummus]I think this is what you're looking for - For Fajr and Zohar: From Surah Hujuraat to Surah Inshiqaaq. For Asr and Esha: From Surah Burooj to Surah Qadr. For Maghrib: From Surah Bayyinah to Surah Naas. :)[/quote] reference please?
Re: What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer?
Hummus — Fri, 13 Sep 2013 - 18:02
I think this is what you're looking for -
For Fajr and Zohar: From Surah Hujuraat to Surah Inshiqaaq.
For Asr and Esha: From Surah Burooj to Surah Qadr.
For Maghrib: From Surah Bayyinah to Surah Naas.
🙂
Re: What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer?
s.b.f — Fri, 13 Sep 2013 - 18:21
[quote=Hummus]I think this is what you're looking for -
For Fajr and Zohar: From Surah Hujuraat to Surah Inshiqaaq.
For Asr and Esha: From Surah Burooj to Surah Qadr.
For Maghrib: From Surah Bayyinah to Surah Naas.
:)[/quote]
Thanks 🙂
Re: What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer?
Hummus — Wed, 18 Sep 2013 - 17:51
You're most welcome.
Re: What are the sunnah surahs to recite in fardh prayer?
LookingToSee — Sat, 28 Sep 2013 - 13:41
[quote=Hummus]I think this is what you're looking for -
For Fajr and Zohar: From Surah Hujuraat to Surah Inshiqaaq.
For Asr and Esha: From Surah Burooj to Surah Qadr.
For Maghrib: From Surah Bayyinah to Surah Naas.
:)[/quote] reference please?