Let's talk show knightsbridge_… — Sat, 21 Jul 2012 - 01:38 Salaam, I'm interested in listening to the let's talk show but do not live in Oldham, is it on this year? If so is it possible to listen to the show/station online. Forum General Tags radio Re: Let's talk show Sajid Iqbal — Sat, 21 Jul 2012 - 13:30 i wont be doing the lets talk show this year... unless we change our mind. Any news I will let you know here Re: Let's talk show Seraphim — Sat, 21 Jul 2012 - 14:19 [quote=TheRevivalEditor] i wont be doing the lets talk show this year... unless we change our mind. Any news I will let you know here [/quote] I wonder if theres a way for you to do it ONLINE.... hmmmm
Re: Let's talk show Sajid Iqbal — Sat, 21 Jul 2012 - 13:30 i wont be doing the lets talk show this year... unless we change our mind. Any news I will let you know here
Re: Let's talk show Seraphim — Sat, 21 Jul 2012 - 14:19 [quote=TheRevivalEditor] i wont be doing the lets talk show this year... unless we change our mind. Any news I will let you know here [/quote] I wonder if theres a way for you to do it ONLINE.... hmmmm
Re: Let's talk show
Sajid Iqbal — Sat, 21 Jul 2012 - 13:30
i wont be doing the lets talk show this year... unless we change our mind.
Any news I will let you know here
Re: Let's talk show
Seraphim — Sat, 21 Jul 2012 - 14:19
[quote=TheRevivalEditor]
i wont be doing the lets talk show this year... unless we change our mind.
Any news I will let you know here
[/quote]
I wonder if theres a way for you to do it ONLINE.... hmmmm