47% (14 votes)
When i can be bothered :/
30% (9 votes)
What do i have to smile about :(
23% (7 votes)
Total votes: 30

Smiling release happy endorphines people Smile so big cheesey grins Biggrin

"Love your haterz Smile Took the stairs, no escalators :)"

I smile, not an immense amount and DEFINITELY not as much as you but I smile.. sometimes.. actually i grin - GRINNNNNNNNNOOO Biggrin

Good Work though, Keep it up!

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Hahah Smile well sometimes is better then never Smile

I even smile when im sad Biggrin but i think thats jus me Smile .... but it makes other people smile and before you know it everyone's smiling and people are uch more inclined to listen and co-operate when they see a happy person Smile

afterall life is hard enough without being down about it Smile

Thankyou Smile i will ...

i smile like an idiot even when im really down, it's odd u probs wouldn't expect it of me but nomatter how down i am i'ma be smiling, which confuses me and everyone around me good ey?

OMG exactly the same with me Smile

sometimes it annoys me, but i keep smiling anyway Biggrin haha

whats the diff between grin and smile?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

a smile is scientifically moving your upper face muscles but basically smiling not showing your teeth Smile

however grining is showing the teeth and basically a broad smile Biggrin which i find to be quite contagious Biggrin

I smile then. and then i burst out laughing. At my screen. but that little fact can be ignored.. and just talk about SMILING!

Power of Silence is guilty of nearly killing me through smiling suffocation

Lilly wrote:
I smile then. and then i burst out laughing. At my screen. but that little fact can be ignored.. and just talk about SMILING!

Power of Silence is guilty of nearly killing me through smiling suffocation

Biggrin

I smile

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

AND IT GET PAINFUL and you have to like, hold your face!

do you do that at your screen? o.O (that would be sadder than sad...)

Well i smiled so much that once my cheek got caught in my braces Biggrin and i was still smiling through the pain haha LOL Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

Lilly wrote:
AND IT GET PAINFUL and you have to like, hold your face!

do you do that at your screen? o.O (that would be sadder than sad...)

Lol !!!

but whats sadder than sad?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

i smile if i can be bothered. i find it hard to smile, even though i may be on the inside. takes a lot for me to smile. yes i am a sad pathetic creature. what do you expect im fed up worn out married with almost 3 kids life is near ending for me lool. i think i smiled a lot more before i was married, im lot more stressed now don't have time to think about stretching those muscles for a smile.

seriously though im one of those ppl i have a permanent down turned mouth. So all my life since i was in nursery teachers have always said smile love. i always thght what are they on about im not unhappy, has someone died near me because i never noticed anything? Is it my fault genetics have blessed me with such a sad look? The last time someone said "smile love it may never 'appen" was on the way to a uni seminar. i looked up at the window cleaner and coz i was a tad bit angry of hearing these comments, i said, "it already has mate!" that wiped the smile from his jolly face.

i do like ppl who always smile though, but im sure it can be a problem on sad occasions like even at funerals they will be smiling. Cept they're not smiling just its their natural expression. now if there are any gujis here please dont take offence. But my guji mate almost all her family do that, permanent smile i love it. At uni i met another guji and she was the same. Generally its lovely being around these ppl they really make your day brighter!

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Wow MashAllah you have a packed life Smile Smile Smile

Well its never to late to start smiling Biggrin start now Smile .... after a while it will become habit, some facts about smiling :

- it takes 78 more muscles to frown then it does to smile Smile
-smiling releases happy endorphines, which are known to power the body through a hard day and even replace the need to eat as much Smile
- Prophet SAW said that smiling was charity Smile 9and seeing how its ramadan, the blessings wil be ten times more)
- smiling helps you socially Smile

Haha i think we all love a smiling person Smile but MashAllah you have three children, so you cant be doin to badly Smile

I just remember, i don't know about know, but once upon a time ":)" was my "signature" smilie

@ ocean -- superstious about what? Smile

I have a slight downturn mouth so... and yeah..i look pretty serious/tired/pissed off. But seeing a kid on the street just MAKES me smile. It's like "hey you little innocent thing who hasnt done anything, and because the whole world HAS done something, i think you deserve a smile"

I often smile randomly at kids in the bus, but its hard, coz they are uncertain (goes to show how many strangers these days smile at random people/kids) so i have to keep smiling until they smile back (*looks at mum* can i smile at her? i think i can *smiles*) and then it can get kinda ugly coz i get conscious of my smiling hence it turns into something not so smily..LOL

ranting.

I dont know if i smile at my friend/family

yesterday i was tickling my littlest sister so much...but i was the one laughing more than her.

I wish the world was just full of kids..

Haha Smile well being positive (with smiling) can overcome any superstition Smile Smile

@ lilly --Well i say smile at everyone Smile even yourself in the mirror Smile Smile Smile

doesmt matter how the other person reacts, because secretly in their heart you will make them smile to Smile

@ Ocean -- well actually i have to say it has been scientifically proven to release happy endorphines which help dealing with stress, AND being happy and positive has a 78% of getting on a persons good side Smile

oh and a new medical journal has said that smiling can actually lead to you not eating as much as a grumpy person Smile Smile Smile

@ ocean - its about smiling actualy Smile

oh dont worry i will Smile

... o.0

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Lol rawrs!

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
... o.0

JUST KEEP (on) SMILIIIINNNN

When I was in year 5, my teacher in the classroom had this printout near the blackboard and it said: Most smiles are started by another smile. Biggrin
And from then on, I've become positive. Of course, it's hard to remain happy all the time, we're not robots, but even constantly reminding myself to be happy means that I'm reminding myself to be grateful, cause I have a lot to be thankful about. Acute

"A truth that is told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent."
-William Blake

In sales they teach you about body language. Conclusion - smiling is very important.

You're trying to sell yourself, not the product. And I'm not talking about prostitution here.

Now see, if someone said, "you have to smile to get them to buy this" i wouldnt be able to smile. I really cant take authority, ATCHOO ATCHOO i think im allergic...

Pages