THE REVIVAL TALK SHOWS ON RADIO RAMADANS

Assallamu Allaikum

The Revival team will be doing regular discussion shows on Radio Ramadan stations throughout this month. You should be able to hear them LIVE on the web!
[b]
LETS TALK SHOW BY THE REVIVAL TEAM
on radio ramadan manchester and rochdale[/b]
Listen to lively debates and discussions on all issues concerning the muslim youth:

Crescent Community Radio - 107.8 FM
[b]EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY AT 10PM[/b]
LISTEN LIVE ON:

Radio Ramadan manchester
106.6 FM
[b]EVERY THURSDAY 10PM[/b]
LISTEN LIVE ON:

The discussions wil include The Revival Team:
Presenter: Zahid Maqbool (The Revival Media Spokesman)
Co- presenter: Sajid Iqbal (Editor)
Panelists: Irfan Khan (sub-editor) and Mohammad Ayoub (The Revival Project Manager)
There will also be regular special guests participating.

Also:

[b]Radio hacc[/b]
East London
87.7fm
'sisters show'
every monday and wednesday
10-1 am
Presented by Sister Alveena Salim (sub-editor, The Revival Magazine) and Sister Khadijah Atkinson

Please listen in, phone in, email and text in to the shows and air your voice and opinions.

wasalaam

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

[b]Radio hacc[/b]
East London
87.7fm
'sisters show'
10-1 am
Presented by Sister Alveena Salim (sub-editor, The Revival Magazine) and Sister Khadijah Atkinson

Good luck Sis! Biggrin

It's a shame we can't all listen to you.

"irfghan" wrote:

[b]Radio hacc[/b]
East London
87.7fm
'sisters show'
10-1 am
Presented by Sister Alveena Salim (sub-editor, The Revival Magazine) and Sister Khadijah Iqbal

Good luck Sis! Biggrin

It's a shame we can't all listen to you.

oh thanxs irf...does that mean you dont want to listen to the rest of the revival team Sad
we're not that bad Biggrin

Hope all goes well for Sister Alveena and Sister Khadija i wish i was there to help Sad Oh well when i get back to London Insha'allah!

Ramadan Mubarak Alveena!

(all to everyone else!)

Anisah

Work in proportion of your need for Allah....How much do you need him?

salaam.

Ed u havent given a link for 'Radio hacc' - does that mean we cant listen to it online? Sad

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
salaam.

Ed u havent given a link for 'Radio hacc' - does that mean we cant listen to it online? Sad

no- it doesnt have a web site unfortunately.

oh thanxs irf...does that mean you want to listen to the rest of the revival team Sad

Don't worry... I'll force myself to listen to you. :roll:

First show tonight yeah? Biggrin

"Aasiyah" wrote:
salaam.

no- it doesnt have a web site unfortunately.

aww, pity. do u reckon someone could record it and upload it onto a website or summat? (i know that might b a bit of a pain, but i wud luv to hear that show - dont worry i'll listen to yours too!) Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"irfghan" wrote:

oh thanxs irf...does that mean you want to listen to the rest of the revival team Sad

Don't worry... I'll force myself to listen to you. :roll:

First show tonight yeah? Biggrin

yep- topic is role of the muslim youth in the mosques. starts 10pm

Lol...I'm so glad you guys can't listen in... Blum 3

Looking forward to tonights show though.

[b]Crescent Community Radio - 107.8 FM
EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY AT 10PM[/b]
LISTEN LIVE ON:

Radio Ramadan manchester
106.6 FM
[b]EVERY THURSDAY 10PM[/b]
LISTEN LIVE ON:

I'm trying to listen to these radio stations online, but neither of them are working for me.

If anyone can help me get this sorted before 10 tonight that'll be great.

"irfghan" wrote:

I'm trying to listen to these radio stations online, but neither of them are working for me.

If anyone can help me get this sorted before 10 tonight that'll be great.

I'm having the same prob

hmmm.. the playlists seem to be empty for Radio Ramadan manchester... and winamp cannot access the server for crescent radio...

crescent radio is being broadcast through an icecast server on ... but the site is slow atm...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Quote:
Too many requests. Try again tomorrow.

when clicking the radio ramadan manchester link...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

bottom line is

only Manchester/rochdale lot can listen to the radio station based in manchester/rochdale

and only Londoners can listen to the London radio

thats what happened last year too

thats too bad-cos i was looking forward to Mr Ed's one

:roll:

It does look as though the Revival team can not be heard nationally on the web.

But this East London radio station can be heard nationally Biggrin

Currently there's a host who's blatantly desperately trying to stir-up a debate. Lol

BTW seeing as we can't all hear the Revival, it would be great if we could get some un-biased reviews from Mancs, Oldhamite forum members.

He's got his debate.

Attacks on MPAC are coming in thick and fast.

that guy in the car is ludicrous.

He says commitees out of touch. but that not their fault. you should respect them!

If they out of touch, kick them out.

EDIT: I am talking about radioramadan.org... the Asghar Bukhari one...

Asghar Bukhari is spot on in asking about accountability in mosques.

Asghar Bukhari is once again spot on.

He is absolutely right.

His critics are mostly in cloud cuckoo land.

To ALLAH do we belong and to HIM is our return.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
To ALLAH do we belong and to HIM is our return.

Relevance?

why are all caller off-topic?

they would rather slagg of Asghar Bukhari rather than make a valid point.

Anyone actually listen to 'lets talk' show?

I have kept my sunnah in not listening to it!

:twisted:

doh....forgot to lisun in!

actually i was busy dishin out the new issue so thats my excuse

what was it on?

did the Ed get a grilling? Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Dunno. I listened to the Asghar Bukhari one.

It is shocking how closed minded alot of muslims are, and cannot accept any criticism of the mosque committees.

Most of them are corrupt. You can probably count the mosques without problems on your hands.

"Admin" wrote:
Dunno. I listened to the Asghar Bukhari one.

It is shocking how closed minded alot of muslims are, and cannot accept any criticism of the mosque committees.

Most of them are corrupt. You can probably count the mosques without problems on your hands.

i listened to the second-half of this program too. there were a coupla random callers who completely went off on one. but there were some good ones too - like the sister who came on and mentioned the MPAC documentary... lol she reminded me of wot most ppl had said on this forum, that they should have better manners etc. Smile

so anyways how did MuslimSis and Ed do? Lilsis did u listen to ur sis? Wink

Mr Bukhari was a FOOL :evil:

EVRY caller called up with the same message "TONE IT DOWN" but he wouldnt listen

couple of my sisters mates phoned in and he was SO rude to them too :evil:

i was trying to get thru all night-it was a fab show Blum 3

the people who went off topic made me laugh-them people who started singing

and Aasiya I never listen to sis speak-I live with the girl- I hear her speak 24/7 as it is :twisted:

Salaam

If numerous people said the same thing over and over again to someone, wouldn’t that person sit up and begin to wonder whether or not there really was something wrong with him/her?

If everyone picked up on one point, wouldn’t it be correct to say that there might be some truth in their statement?

Every caller last night told Mr Bukhari to tone it down but instead he chose to go on the defensive…

Many people agree with his message, but it’s so hard not to get put off by his approach.

My friend called up last night and she was talking about how her mosque DOES give rights to women… and how women can pretty much do what they want…

Mr Bukhari went into sarcy mode by saying “Wow, really-that’s liberty for you”…and then she was cut off.

I agreed with nearly every caller that called in…He put me off calling in…

No one is denying that there is truth in his message, and I’m sure he’s a very sincere guy….I really wish he toned it down.

Wasalaam

"Aasiyah" wrote:
so MuslimSis how did ur show go? Smile

This coming Monday first is the first day... :?

Pages