39 posts / 0 new
Last post

Sumaiya wrote:
Courage wrote:
Sumaiya wrote:
Naz wrote:
Sumaiya wrote:
Naz wrote:
Depends what they are in for. Take for example that guy that killed his bigot neighbour he dont deserve to be in prison. If its someone thats been selling dope to little kids or a kiddie fiddler or rapist then they should bring back the death penalty!

I say bring back the death penalty. It will resolve the issue of overcrowded prisons and hopefully reduce the crime rate.

i dont think they should bring back the death penalty, because if someone is wrongly convicted he would be killed for a crime he didnt commit and if he just had a life sentence he would have a chance of being freed.

Suppose thats one of the downsides to it. I think they got rid of it originally in this country because they did wrongly execute someone who wasnt guilty of the crime they were convicted of.

there were actually quite a few pweople who were wrongly killed: ernest ray willis, saeeed masouri,tensin delek rinpoche

Derek Bentely and Ryan James. Guildford and Bridgewater 4, Birmingham 6 and the Cardiff 5 would all be dead and innocent.
But think about this if someone is going to commit more serial rapes or serial killings when they're released, then what?

i bet youd wish them dead, right? i know how you feel, cometimes i feel like crackng peoples heads when they copy my work at school.(not that i blame them, of course)

No, I don't wish them dead. By asking that question, I wanted people to think of a way around that. I don't believe in executing innocent people or thoise who have the potential to change.
Do you think I copied from your work, or is that just a general comment? Becasue if you did, A: I probably live in a different city from you and B: I'm a 17 year old college student.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

yeah, that would be difficult...

Behold...Me!

is it normal to have to write around 3000 word essay in a space of about a month?

Behold...Me!

Sumaiya wrote:
is it normal to have to write around 3000 word essay in a space of about a month?

10 pages? That's one page every three days. Easy-peasy

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Sumaiya wrote:

It's like your at a counsellor's surgery!
"Is it normal to feel like this?"

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Ya'qub wrote:
Sumaiya wrote:

10 pages? That's one page every three days. Easy-peasy

trouble is, i havnt started...and 2 weeks have passed!

Behold...Me!

Pages