New PC Needed! Also New Laptop needed!

Salaam

I need a new pc. ANyone willing to donater? It must be worth atleast a afew k for me to accept it....

Nah seriously, It is looking like my PC is becoming Ill. SO I am looking to replace ti before it dies. (Think of it as getting a new puppy just before the old dog croaks!)

I have seen one I (almost) like at 700 squid. [url=

Anyone seen better deals? (I like that because of the option to pay off over 6 months interest free)

Also another member on this forum is after a laptop, and asked me for advice. The price range is around £450-550 or close.

Its for normal study etc. (I will get back to you as soon as I have a good look around. currently I need some sleep; early start 2moro!)

Any ideas?

The other member that requires a laptop is moi , so please be helpful! I didnt realise me getin a laptop required a whole thread dedicated, i feel so special lol

Admin.............you do know that its cheaper to build your own pc? the best parts hand picked by yourself and customised. nothing beats it.

laptops are a diff case...cant stand em :evil:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
Admin.............you do know that its cheaper to build your own pc? the best parts hand picked by yourself and customised. nothing beats it.

laptops are a diff case...cant stand em :evil:

I cannot stand laptops either.

Regarding my possible upgrade, I do know it is better like that and have built PC's for friends etc, but at the end of the day, I am not a saver and do not have the capital handy. Thus me liking buy now pay later ...

I may wait til xmas though before buying, but if you see any good offers, I am interested.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

aye.....but u gotta think about the long run.....its an investment after all..

eventually you'll end up paying more for something that isnt as good!!

i prefer pay all up front (my dad taught me this)...a load of your mind, hassle free

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

oh and take a trip down to bury new road

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Mesh are doing 6 months interest free.

My degree taught me (for example) £500 in six months time is worth less than £500 now. (I know its almost common sense, but sheesh, some ppl do not have any, and need to be taught!)

Bury New Road?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

offtopic, but darth, have yo seen that orange ad with your fellow darth vader?

well funny.

*swaying his clutched fist* BOM BOM BOM BOM

lol, its old admin that ad!

bury new road - manchester/salford/cheetam hill.

awesome if u want quality but cheap goods at wholesale prices. and you get the advantage of customising your pc

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Mr lazy Admin

does this look like ebay to you? :roll:

btw that mesh computer u've seen is very pretty

thats how our one looks like

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
Mr lazy Admin

does this look like ebay to you? :roll:

btw that mesh computer u've seen is very pretty

thats how our one looks like

Pretty?!?

Its a pc! the last thing I thought was look, how pretty!

But now you mention it, it'd look better in pink...

And I AM lazy. Never denied it, never will.

Hey whats all this! i thought sum1 was gona help me find a new lap top???? Cray 2

"angel" wrote:
Hey whats all this! i thought sum1 was gona help me find a new lap top???? Cray 2

WE help those who help themselves.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

your soo mean :evil: Its cuz i dont have a clue bout computers and the technical side of things and thought my bro's on this forum could help me but that was obviously askin to much!

"angel" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
"angel" wrote:

your soo mean :evil: Its cuz i dont have a clue bout computers and the technical side of things and thought my bro's on this forum could help me but that was obviously askin to much!

All you said was i want a laptop... Be more specific.

Silly rabbit... trix are for kids.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

ok my price range is 500-550, i want it to be new, umm i am gona be usin it a lot and i mean a lot...and lastly i aint a clue bout the damn things so i dont knw what is good or not!

"angel" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

ok my price range is 500-550, i want it to be new, umm i am gona be usin it a lot and i mean a lot...and lastly i aint a clue bout the damn things so i dont knw what is good or not!

I posted a website earlier did u take a look? it may giv u an idea of whats what. If you dont knw much about computers you should prob get an apple laptop, alot easier to use for the newbies.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

I posted a website earlier did u take a look? it may giv u an idea of whats what. If you dont knw much about computers you should prob get an apple laptop, alot easier to use for the newbies.

I can use a comp perfectly fine its this processor rubbish that i dont understand, i dont knw which one is good and is gona last long etc.

"angel" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

I can use a comp perfectly fine its this processor rubbish that i dont understand, i dont knw which one is good and is gona last long etc.

Get a pentium 4 or the AMD equivallent which is the Athlon...but they've released the Athlon64 now which will become the standard soon so your best off wit the Athlon 64 bit possibly 3300 or 3500 processor speed. With atleast 80Gigs of HDD not to mention a huge cache of DDR 512 is the standard last i checked. U may also want a graphics card mybe a geforce 6600 or the radieon equivalent which i dont knw. Do you need a floppy dive? They're pretty much obsolete nowadays every1 uses a usb drives and DVD/CD-Writer combos.

Its make up ur mind time.

Back in BLACK

lol i think ive scared her.

She prob didnt want it that badly anyway.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

I didnt understand what you wrote cant u put that jargon into somethin simpler?

i want it badly but i am so bloody confused!

"angel" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

I didnt understand what you wrote cant u put that jargon into somethin simpler?

i want it badly but i am so bloody confused!

Lol easy thing pop down PC World and pick out the prettiest PC u can find. You may get ripped off but you'll get a pc with a garuntee.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

Lol easy thing pop down PC World and pick out the prettiest PC u can find. You may get ripped off but you'll get a pc with a garuntee.

I dont mind if its pretty but prefer if it looks elegant but the most important aspect is that it lasts me a good time and is very efficient...forget it i'll ask sum1 who actually knows what they talkin bout Blum 3

lol seraph, she doesnt need a top of the range one!!

PC world is a bad idea, they cost more than what your looking at.

i am looking tho....

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
lol seraph, she doesnt need a top of the range one!!

PC world is a bad idea, they cost more than what your looking at.

i am looking tho....

tick tock tick tock!! :roll: ok i am only jokin i am very grateful

oh yeah.....4got 2 ask, how urgent is it?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
oh yeah.....4got 2 ask, how urgent is it?

Lets see, uni gona start in 2-3 weeks time but i want it NOW!!!

patience!!!

why wud u want one at uni? dont they have PC's? :shock:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth Hayder" wrote:
patience!!!

why wud u want one at uni? dont they have PC's? :shock:

Lol they do but its not to take to uni..when i am at uni i am gona use the uni comps but i am more likely to be at home than at uni (skivin no doubt) plus my sis is always glued to her PC which means i wont get to use it when i really realy need it so i wana have my own laptop which i can use 24/7.

not bad idea.

but get a pc? cost around the same and theyre better.

mine was made for around 500 quid, and its top of range everything.

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages