100 Fabricated hadith

35 posts / 0 new
Last post

ignore me, im a bit all over the place at the moment...

but, would you be interested to write for therevival magazine? have you got any particular topic you'd like to write abt?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

abualabbasassaffah wrote:

the differences between sahaba ra was in fiqh not aqeedah, such as the timing of start of asr was a popular difference of opinion

but they they never had differneces on aqeedah for difference of opinion in aqeedah is impossible, difference of opinion in fiqh is a beauty for it doesnt contradict, same cannot be said with aqeedah

It was a greatness of the sahabah that they didnt make it a matter of aqeedah.

For instance on the issue of Asr, someone could be... like you actually... and state "I believe that God commanded Asr to start at such a time. I believe that those that do not agree are rejecting a part of the message of Islam and picking and choosing" and suddenly it is a matter of aqeedah.

It is the same thing with others - instead of saying that God has the power to allow someone to do some act, you suddenly turn it into an act of aqeedah by stating "I do not believe that that individual can do that, power only lies with God, and believing that is shirk!" when obviously its nothing of the sort.

It's a fiqh Issue when you ask the question did God give those powers.

It becomes an aqeedah issue if you either deny that God can give those powers or suggest they are from a source other than God.

On the first issue, for us non scholars differences shouldn't be argued because EVEN IF THEY ARE WRONG because they do not lead to kufr whereas the discussions might lead to accusations of kufr, which leads to kufr. Especially when we are not those that will make our own rulings but followed the opinions of our preferred scholars.

On the second I doubt you will argue limit's to God's power.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Lilly wrote:
ignore me, im a bit all over the place at the moment...

but, would you be interested to write for therevival magazine? have you got any particular topic you'd like to write abt?

timing is not correct now

You wrote:
abualabbasassaffah wrote:

the differences between sahaba ra was in fiqh not aqeedah, such as the timing of start of asr was a popular difference of opinion

but they they never had differneces on aqeedah for difference of opinion in aqeedah is impossible, difference of opinion in fiqh is a beauty for it doesnt contradict, same cannot be said with aqeedah

It was a greatness of the sahabah that they didnt make it a matter of aqeedah.

For instance on the issue of Asr, someone could be... like you actually... and state "I believe that God commanded Asr to start at such a time. I believe that those that do not agree are rejecting a part of the message of Islam and picking and choosing" and suddenly it is a matter of aqeedah.

It is the same thing with others - instead of saying that God has the power to allow someone to do some act, you suddenly turn it into an act of aqeedah by stating "I do not believe that that individual can do that, power only lies with God, and believing that is shirk!" when obviously its nothing of the sort.

It's a fiqh Issue when you ask the question did God give those powers.

It becomes an aqeedah issue if you either deny that God can give those powers or suggest they are from a source other than God.

On the first issue, for us non scholars differences shouldn't be argued because EVEN IF THEY ARE WRONG because they do not lead to kufr whereas the discussions might lead to accusations of kufr, which leads to kufr. Especially when we are not those that will make our own rulings but followed the opinions of our preferred scholars.

On the second I doubt you will argue limit's to God's power.

this arguement is not valid with this scenario

for the matter of asr time difference is based on a hadith, and muhamamd saw didnt reveal things without the guidance of allah, for example when muhammad saw stated a type of honey was harram allah immediately revealed a verse saying who gave  muhammad saw this write to declare halal harram this decision belongs to allah and allah alone, so the matters of the religion are purely based on allah's will

so the matter of asr time difference is by the decision of allah who allowed this, so how is it possible for the sahaba ra to question this when muhammad saw revealed the time's of asr in hadith,  obviously after quran it is hadith, for not every ruling of islam is in quran but it is in hadith aswell such as the 5 times prayer is in hadith not quran

anyway back to asr time difference hadith exist on both side:

Jaber bin Abdullah narrated: The angel Jibrael came to Prophet Muhammad

(SAW) and said to him, "Stand up and pray Zuhr". So Allah's Messenger

(SAW) prayed Zuhr when the sun had declined from its zenith . Then the

angel Jibrael came again at the time of Asr and said "Stand up and pray

Asr". Then Prophet Muhammad (SAW) prayed Asr when the shadow of

everything was equal to itself. Then Jibrael came the next day to

Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and said, (after praying 10 Salat with Prophet

Muhammad (SAW) in two consecutive days) that the time of Salat (prayer)

is in between these two times.

Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA) narrates: "When the length of your shadow (from

the sun) is equal to your height then perform the Zuhr salaah. When the

length of your shadow becomes twice your height, perform the Asr salaah.

Perform the Maghrib salaah when the sun has set. Perform the Isha

salaah before one-third (1/3) of the night passes. And perform the Fajr

salaah while it is still dark." [Muwatta Imaam Maalik vol.1, pg.8,

Hadith 9]

Ibn Abbaas(RA) narrates that Prophet Muhammed(SAW) said: ‘Jibraeel led

me (i.e. became the Imaam) in Salaat by the Bait twice. On the first of

the two occasions he performed Zuhr when the shadow was the length of a

shoelace (i.e. very early) Then he performed Asr when the shadow of

every object was equal to one mithl (once its length). Thereafter he

per- formed Maghrib……………On the second occasion he performed Zuhr when

the shadow of every thing was its mithl (one length) which was the Asr

time of the day be- fore. Then he performed Asr when the shadow was

mith- lain (twice the length of the object)……” (Tirmidhi)

their was also a situation in which muhammad saw sent 2 different groups of sahaba ra in 2 different places, when the 2 sahaba ra prayed in the 2 different of opinion times they came back and the 2 spoke with one another and started a debate on who was correct so they asked the prophet saw who is correct rasulullah saw remained quiet, because he wanted to show that both were correct and that difference of opinion in fiqh matters is allowed

this is the importants of this hadith difference of opinion in fiqh matters is different for it doesnt contradict with the beleifs of the religion or any aspects of this religion

for detailed account of the stroy above check this inshallah

so to say it was the greatness of the sahaba ra to not make it a aqeedah issue here doesnt make sense for the matter here is clear based on the hadith of muhammad saw

aqeedah is not like fiqh, fiqh taqleed is possible, aqeedah even a non scholar has to his or her bit to find out the truth, a person cant make the excuse of i am a non scholar so if their is a opinion of  muslim vs qadiyani he she cant say i'll just follow my sheikh what he says for i cant do anything , allah gave you a brain use it

anyway back to point its not simply about prefared scholar its about what evidence they use, verses of quran hadith are they correctly explained, authencity, what the classical schoalrs said about this, we  look at what the scholars in the past thought of sufis and we see imam malik started laughing at the sufi beliefs becuase he found it funny and of a high fitna

and allah is like none other so limit does not count with allah

and allah is not god, for god is male, allah is like none other

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only!

Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

He begetteth not nor is He begotten.

And there is none like unto Him.

we are all muslims here so the use of god to explain things better is not necessary either

Pages