NEED HELP WIV THIS RIDDLE

"Ey too ensure livin tel" my 1 sided msg 2 u is in dis riddle just take out nine letters and unscramble and you will get the answer,

what isit
Help meeeeeeee

The riddle,

What does "Ey too" mean is it supposed to be phoenetic for "Et tu" ?

Do you understand it first and if so, what do you understand by it.

Btw the answer is going to be a 10 letter one.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

im sure i understand the instructions? :?

Back in BLACK

Hi,

I think I'm falling for this one but hey!

ey too ensure livin tel.

Take the letters of the words "[i]...nine letters...[/i]" away from that,

(n.i.n.e.l.e.t.t.e.r.s.)

You are left with;
e.y.o.o.u.l.i.v.

Re:arrange..... I love you.

So sweet.....

"DTC" wrote:
Hi,

I think I'm falling for this one but hey!

ey too ensure livin tel.

Take the letters of the words "[i]...nine letters...[/i]" away from that,

(n.i.n.e.l.e.t.t.e.r.s.)

You are left with;
e.y.o.o.u.l.i.v.

Re:arrange..... I love you.

So sweet.....

Oh you're good

You are very very good

MWAHHH fnx 4 dt, lolz dts wa i tort of 1st bt dent work it owt n d person i got d tx frm wntd 2 no hw i worked it owt lmao, lolz i no hu 2 cm 2 nx tym me need 2 figure out a riddle

"xXkUr1Xx" wrote:
MWAHHH fnx 4 dt, lolz dts wa i tort of 1st bt dent work it owt n d person i got d tx frm wntd 2 no hw i worked it owt lmao, lolz i no hu 2 cm 2 nx tym me need 2 figure out a riddle

DTC can you help me with this riddle too?

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"xXkUr1Xx" wrote:

LOL!

"mwah thanks for that, lol that's what i thought of first but didnt work it out and the person i got the text from wanted to know how i worked it out lmao [now dont tell me u dont know what that stands for dave], lol i know who to come to next time me need to figure out a riddle"

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
"xXkUr1Xx" wrote:

LOL!

"mwah thanks for that, lol that's what i thought of first but didnt work it out and the person i got the text from wanted to know how i worked it out lmao [now dont tell me u dont know what that stands for dave], lol i know who to come to next time me need to figure out a riddle"

WOW THX ASIYAH.1!11!!1!1!11!1!11!! OMG TAHT WAS LIEK A COMPLET3LY DIFARENT LANGUAEG

Translation provided by [url= English-to-12-Year-Old-AOLer Translator[/url]

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
"xXkUr1Xx" wrote:

LOL!

WOW THX ASIYAH.1!11!!1!1!11!1!11!! OMG TAHT WAS LIEK A COMPLET3LY DIFARENT LANGUAEG

Translation provided by [url= English-to-12-Year-Old-AOLer Translator[/url]

LOL i thought u wer kidding with the link, but clicked on it and... cant believe it exists! Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

haha if you've ever talked to somebody on AIM you'd definitely understand how useful it is