A du'a for today and every day

[color=blue][b]Assalamu Alaikum!

Please take a moment to relax your mind and humble your heart to focus onALLAH. Allow Allah, to occupy your mind while you read this DUA.

If we can take the time to read long jokes, stories, etc., we should give the same respect to this DUA. Friends that pray together, stay together. Let's pray...

OH ALLAH, I thank You for this day. I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning.

I'm blessed because You are forgiving and understanding, Oh Allah. You have done so much for me & You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you. I ask YOU now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over.

Let me continue to see sin through YOUR eyes and acknowledge it as evil. And when I sin, let me repent and receive YOUR forgiveness. And when this world closes in on me, let me remember YOU - to slip away and find a quiet placeto make DUA. It's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits.

I know that when I can't make DUA, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak. Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I make DUA for those that are lost and can't find their way. I make DUA for those that are misjudged and misunderstood. I make

DUA for those who don't know You intimately I make DUA for those that will delete this without sharing it with others. I make DUA for those that don't believe. But I thank you that I believe. I believe that Allah changes people and Allah changes things. I make DUA for all my sisters and brothers.

For each and every family member in their households. I make DUA for peace, love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met.

I make DUA that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than Allah. Every battle is in your hands for You to fight. I make DUA that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees them and every mouth that confesses them willingly. This is my DUA. Ameen, Thum' Ameen![/b][/color]

[b][color=blue]Jazak'Allah khair bro![/color][/b]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

ameen thuma ameen..

MashAllah....beautiful dua

may allah accept everyones duas and make situations easy upon us.

ameen.

[color=blue][b]Aameen thum'aameen[/b][/color]

Beautiful dua sis, I rate people who can do really moving duas that bring tears to ones eyes.

I came across one dua too...

We thank you, for all the blessings that you have bestowed upon us. We thank you for our health, wealth, happiness and peace of mind.

Ya Allah (swt) you love those who are grateful so we ask that you give us the towfeeq to be genuinely grateful for all the blessings that you have bestowed upon us.

Ya Allah (swt), You love to forgive so we ask that you forgive all our sins, which we have committed intentionally and unintentionally and to give us the ability to ask for sincere and genuine repentance.

We pray for those people who are no longer with us today, we ask that you forgive them, elevate their statuses and save them from the punishment of the grave and the hereafter.

We ask that you look after our parents, guide them and protect them. Give us the ability to show mercy on them the way they showed mercy to us when we were younger. We ask that you make us respect them the way they deserved to be respected. And we ask that you give us the towfeeq to be their Sadqa Jaria till the day of judgement.

We ask that you look after us, guide us, and protect us, increase our Iman and Taqwa.
We ask that you keep us sincere, selfless and steadfast in all our actions. We ask that you give us the towfeeq to generously give charity in abundance, practise qiyamul lail, and wish for others what we wish for ourselves, and to love and bare no grudges or ill feelings about anyone.

We ask that to give us the ability to acquire gentleness in our characters and to overlook and cover people’s faults and mistakes and to forgive those who have wronged us. Ya Allah (swt) instil in our hearts unlimited love, respect, mercy, and compassion for others.

Ya Allah (swt) we ask that you give us the ability to sort our priorities out, get rid of impious motives and to realise the errors of our ways.

We pray for all our Muslim brothers and Sisters who are on the wrong path, we ask for guidance and forgiveness for their sins. We also ask for those who are on the Siraatul Mustaqeen, for you to keep them sincere and steadfast in all their actions.

We ask that you bless us with your love and the love of those people whom you love, and the love of those actions which will draw us closer to you. Give the ability to submit ourselves heart, body, mind, soul and spirit to Your wishes.
We ask that you ignite unconditional love and respect for your blessed, favored people and that you keep us in their company morning and evening so that our hearts also becomes illuminated with their light. We ask that you give us the towfeeq to consider them as our role models and to be inspired enough to follow in their footsteps.

Ya Allah (swt) we ask that you give us the ability to enjoin what is good and to forbid what is evil and to be the bearer of good news and to presents the call for Islam in a pleasant manner that is easy to adhere to. We ask that you give us the ability to practise what we preach and do aml on the ilm that we learn.

We ask that you remove the disease of hypocrisy by placing sincerity in our hearts, and place barkah in our tongues so that people can change and reform for the better and be our sadqa Jaria till the Day of judgement.

Ya Allah (swt) you are Zaahir and Baatin, you know what our hearts disclose so please answer all our legitimate desires and wishes.

Ya Allah (swt) make us just the way you would like us to be.

[color=darkblue][b]Aameen thum'aameen!

Beautiful du'a sis Biggrin [/b][/color]

Salam

"Omrow" wrote:
Nice prayer Sis.

I did not write that line.

I never write the word "Sis".

Admin. Can you please tell me what happened to the sentence that I had written.

Omrow

I edited it.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Salam

Admin. Why didn't you tell me ?

You could have made a mention that you had edited my post.

Mujahida was under the impression that those were my words when, infact, they were not my words.

Don't you think it was not good for both Mujahida and myself.

Omrow

Sorry.

I just corrected the gender. You had used 'sir'.

My apologies.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=blue][b]Don't worry bout it bro..it did seem strange the word "Sis" but im sure i didnt take any notice. Lol [/b][/color]

Salam

I do worry about it.

Its a moral issue.

I just think that it is unethical to secretly change a person's writings without anyone's knowledge.

Omrow

While it is very nice to make dua in ones own tongue I was always taught that the best dua are the ones that are found in Quran and Ahadeeth and that there is not one single dua that a human needs but it is present in the Shariah.

There is an example I heard:

A person was walking on a journey and he made dua that Oh ALLAH grant me a horse. He proceeded and on the journey he became tired and in irritation said to the effect that: '' Oh ALLAH if not a horse then a poney.''

A short while later a person came riding along on a pregnant horse, it became distressed and gave birth to a small poney. The horserider who was a man of influence told the walker to carry the poney till the next village. And the man in a distressed state realised that his dua was accepted but not in the way he expected.

The moral of the story is to make dua in the words we already have are far better than the formulae we make up ourselves and we should make effort to memorise those duas.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:
Sorry.

I just corrected the gender. You had used 'sir'.

My apologies.

Lol thought there was summat 'wrong' about that post... Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I think dua's shud flow from the heart

they shudnt be in a set standard-and anyway the whole namaz is a dua in a set standard anyway

Ameen 2 all the beautiful duas

heres one:

O Allah I ask of You complete blessings, lasting protection from sin, comprehensive mercy, acquisition of well-being (in this world and the next), the best provision, the happiest life, the most complete favour, the most generous blessing, the sweetest grace and the closest gentleness.

O Allah be for us and not against us. O Allah seal our lives with happiness and good fortune, realise our aspirations accompanied with further increase. Combine our mornings and evenings with safety and make Your compassion our return and our last resort and pour the best of Your forgivness over our sins and favour us with the reform of our defects. Make piety our provision and grant us interpretative judgement in Your religion and make us depend on You and have confidence only in You.

O Allah make us firm on the path of steadfastness and safeguard us in this world from matters that will bring shame on the Day of Judgement and lighten for us the burden of our sins and grant us lives of the righteous and protect us from the evil of the evil ones. Save our necks and the necks of our fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters from the fire of hell by Your compassion. O most Powerful one, Most Forgiving, Most Generous, Concealing of our faults; O You, Most Knowledgeable, Most Overwhelming, O Allah! O Allah! O Allah! By Your Mercy, O Most Merciful of the merciful, O First before the firsts, Last after the lasts, O Possessor of Strength, Everlasting, Compassionate to the destitute, Most Compassionate of those who are compassionate. There is no god but You, glory be to You, verily I am of the wrongdoers. And may Allah bless our Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaho alayhi wa alihi wasalam) and all his Followers and Companions. All praise belongs to Allah, the Lord and Cherisher of all the worlds.

This is the dua that Imam Abu Hamid Al-Ghazali wrote in his book 'dear beloved son' and I found it truly amazing so shared it with everyone Biggrin