A World Torn Apart.....(Part 2)

So on his birthday little boy (Lets call him Jack), lost his mommy and daddy.

They all said he had to go live with daddy's brother cos mommy's sister's house is not big enough. So off he went, packed his bag, his toothbrush, mommy said he should always brush his teeth in the morning and before going to bed, and now he is six so he can't be lazy anymore. He packed his teddy, his clothes shoes, and toys. He looked at a picture of mommy, cried and put it into his bag.

Uncles house was huge, but aunt said he should not sit on the couches cos he will mess them up. He unpacked is bags, put mommy's picture on the pedestal besides him and fell of to sleep clutching his teddy tightly, cos he was the only friend he had and did'nt want to loose him.

The next morning Jack got up hearing uncle and aunt arguing,

Aunt: I don't want him in my house, I have my own child, who's gonna look after him, he's such a baby.
Uncle: What was I supposed to do, he's just a child, I'm the only family he has now.
Aunt: I dont't care, his your family, you take care of him, don't make him my problem. (Goes to room and slams the door).

Jack brushed his teeth and went to the kitchen, he was soo hungry, uncle said, "You gonna have to make your own breakfast Jack, I'm in a hurry getting late for work, you can do that can't you?"

He nodded his head and said yes, cos he was scared, but he never made his own breakfast before, but he saw mummy doing it all the time so it can't be too difficult. He put some milk on the stove to have some porridge, when it was hot enough, he reached to take it off the stove but OUCH!! he did'nt hold it with a mitt and knocked it all over the floor. Aunt came running down, screaming and shouting, you stupid boy, look what you have done, who's gonna clean this mess, she pulled and twisted his ears and cried some more and ran off to his room.

Poor ol little Jack, his life was never the same again. He had to do everything for himself. He had to pack his own washing, take his own food, make his own lunch for school, even dress himself for school. All the kids used to laugh at him cos he could not tie his shoelaces, you see mommy always did that for him, he just tucked them in the side of his shoes. Soon Jack got bigger, and he stopped crying, he did'nt need anyone anymore, not even teddy.

He still thinks that maybe just maybe mommy will return someday, hold him close, look into his eyes, kiss him on the forehead and say, "I love you Jack", just like she always used to.

He can't stand it when anyone says anything bad about mommy. One day in school a boy called his mommy a whore, Jack was raging with fury, he leaped up in anger punching and kicking knocking the boy over, but that was'nt enough, Jack dragged him to the door held out his fingers and slammed it shut, breaking his fingers. He was rusticated from school, but he did'nt care. Nobody ever picked on his mommy again.

So thats the life of Jack folks, hope you enjoyed it...

The big question is, who is this Jack? Do you know him? is he the very same "Jack the Ripper" on Revival?? Is this a true story or merely his imagination running wild??

You be the judge, it can be whatever you want it to be, and I'm not telling so don't ask...

Jack the Ripper wrote:

Enjoy? Somehow I don't think that's the right word!
If it's a true story then that's horrible...but...explains a lot...
If it's just your imagination then nicely done!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:

Thanks, but what do u think, true or not...

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:

+1

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Great story.

I personally think its made up. Doesn't really take alot of imagination to come up with this story. Saying that though i think it written well.

Sounds like something from a bollywood film to be honest.

Although to find an aunt like that wouldnt be too hard in an asian family.

I cant say whether it true or false but for tye sake of giving you an answer im going to say its FAKE YOU LIAR! (lol)

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

This is a gr8 story, personaly i think you've let your imagination go out of control lol Smile love it!

Foysol89 wrote:
Great story.

I personally think its made up. Doesn't really take alot of imagination to come up with this story. Saying that though i think it written well.

Sounds like something from a bollywood film to be honest.

Although to find an aunt like that wouldnt be too hard in an asian family.

I cant say whether it true or false but for tye sake of giving you an answer im going to say its FAKE YOU LIAR! (lol)

Then maybe I should be an actor, Shah Rukh Ghaan??

LiL Avish wrote:
This is a gr8 story, personaly i think you've let your imagination go out of control lol Smile love it!

Thanks, you still did'nt tell me what you are??
Chisel or Flower??

speak now or forever hold your peees!!

Jack the Ripper wrote:
LiL Avish wrote:

Chisel or Flower??

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST WHEN I START THINKING SOMETHING NICE!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well i shant comment now!

fine...i just hope lil Jack finds a nice wife to love him just a lil bit like his mom did.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:
LiL Avish wrote:

Chisel or Flower??

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JUST WHEN I START THINKING SOMETHING NICE!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

well i shant comment now!

fine...i just hope lil Jack finds a nice wife to love him just a lil bit like his mom did.

I am a saint in devils clothing...

why did you quote me, i wanted to edit my outburst...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
why did you quote me, i wanted to edit my outburst...

Why you wanna edit it? it's perfect, shows so much emotion...