A World Torn Apart...

It was his birthday tomorrow, he loved birthdays, mummy's little boy, is growing up, tomorrow he's going to turn six.

Mummy always baked the most beautiful cakes for his birthday, last year it looked like a soccer ground, with little plastic players and his name right in the middle. He lay awake in bed wondering what mummy's gonna do this time, and daddy always gave him the best presents. He just loved birthdays...

He got up early that morning, waiting to see what was in store for him, but he heard sounds of crying, it was granny, she was ill in hospital and was going to leave us soon, thats what they all said. He ran into the room and into mummy's arms, he saw the tears swelling in her eyes, she hugged him tight, kissed him on his forehead and said mummy's got to go to the hospital with daddy and you gotta stay at home because they don't allow children. You're a big boy now, mummy's gonna make your birthday cake tomorrow. "No, No!" he yelled, I want it NOW!! I promise I will make the most beautiful cake for you tomorrow she said, but you have to behave now, you are turning six.

Sad and disheartened he watched them drive away, it was late at night but he waited for mummy to arrive, he fell asleep on the couch. Suddenly he heard voices it was uncle and aunty, she picked him from the couch, hugged him tight and began to cry, she looked him in the eye and said, "I have to tell you something but you promise not to cry, ok, mummy and daddy were in an accident and god has called them to his house". You have to come home with us.

Then a while later lots of people began to come, some hugged him, some just cried, and then a big car drove up in front of the house, they took out two big boxes and brought it into the living room, there were two people in it, it was mummy and daddy. They just lay still, she did'nt call him by his name, she did'nt hug or kiss him, she just lay there. He touched here hand it was cold, he looked at her but for the first time she did'nt look at him. Then they picked them up and started to take them away, he cried and yelled, leave them alone, don't take them away, mummy, mummy he yelled I won't ask you for a birthday cake, please talk to me, but they took them away.

He does'nt like cakes anymore, and he hates birthdays...

Nicely done, I like it.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Fool Sad

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Bro, I think this version of Jack the Ripper is somewhat different. Keep it up, my man!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Checck u out! -not in that waii-
Sickk mann were the hell did u learn shihh like that thats freakin amazin :idea: ....
Mashallah

Wow that's a sad story. Fool

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Did you write this? (just want to clarify)

I like it too, what was your thought process?

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

Thanks, glad u guys liked it...

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

Truth's_Razors wrote:
Did you write this? (just want to clarify)

I like it too, what was your thought process?

Yes I did, I don't know perhaps real life experiences...

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"