The Revival mentioned in this BBC interview.

How far in is it? (ok, you can make it easier by telling us what they say...)

The first thing that caught my ... ears when starting to listen to the link was that 70% of young punjabi men (in punjab) are thought to be on drugs.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I dont think it is that hard to put the EDL against a wall, but this is the second time I have seen the guy mroe or less get away.

Simple questions...

1. Who is not an extremist Muslim?
2. Since most extremist Muslims are not allowed to preach in mosques, why do they protest against mosques?
3. Why is protesting against murder committed by UK troops extremism?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
I dont think it is that hard to put the EDL against a wall, but this is the second time I have seen the guy mroe or less get away.

Simple questions...

1. Who is not an extremist Muslim?
2. Since most extremist Muslims are not allowed to preach in mosques, why do they protest against mosques?
3. Why is protesting against murder committed by UK troops extremism?

What's mentioned about the revival?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
What's mentioned about the revival?

Near the end there is a quick debate segment between Mohammed Ayoub and Tommy of the EDL.

M Ayoub used to be part of The Revival. No idea what he is upto these days.

anyone seen this
i need some quick feedback
how do you think Mohammed did against the EDL leader?

oooohhh
u can tell mr ayoub is uncomfortable around him

lol at "sharaaya" law
he couldnt even pronounce it right

the edl guy wasnt listening at all
even when he was presented with facts

"ive seen all I need to see"
people liike him
just dont want to change their minds
if they did then they WOULD engage in mroe debates

mr youb: "i dont live in a mosque"
haha

he did alright actually
he stood his ground

You judge the EDL by their actions, not what they say in order to placate the media.

You ask them about their protests.

You ask them if they are only targetting militant Islam, why are they opposed to ALL mosques.

You ask them, as mosques are generally not where the extremism occurs, why aren't they actually supporting the mosques.

would you hold the same sentiments if they were protesting whereever you are, with the danger that if you leave the premises, you would be harrassed or beaten?

That is the problem with their protests - it disrupts the lives of ordinary people too.

If they wanted to protest in an empty field in the middle of nowhere, all the power to them.