So! ... last day of June people...

...June 2010.

Last day today.

Exactly half the year gone.

How has it been so far?

What have you learnt?

Any life lessons?

Any advice?

Anything you want to continue see happening?

Im 16.5 Wink guetting closer and closer to my driving license (Y)
I have come out of high school alive.
The regularity of me on Revival. Hopefully i'll be able to come on at more humane times xD
You're making me think too much!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Six months from now it will be cold, wet, dark and gloomy.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

2010 is going to be a year to remember for me!

And s.b.f why don't u comment first, in ur topics??

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Why are you guys talking about the NeXT six months. This topic is about the six months that went by!

Whats up with 2012? Competing in the olympics?

Lilly wrote:
Why are you guys talking about the NeXT six months. This topic is about the six months that went by!

Whats up with 2012? Competing in the olympics?

u guys? it was jsut You who was talking about the next 6 months...and you brought up 2012 - thats 2 years away!! lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Why did i think that in 6 months we would be in 2012 is beyond me...sometimes it is better not to question my brain....

We can get our learner license in a few months Biggrin And we can start driving at 17, not 18 !!

Doesnt it always happen to your topics sbf?

Lilly wrote:
Doesnt it always happen to your topics sbf?

Yes, unfortunately, they are rarely taken seriously.

I'll put a serious face at the end next time. What do you say?

I was genuinely interested in your guys answers too.

Ocean wrote:
s.b.f wrote:
...June 2010.

Last day today.

How has it been so far?

What have you learnt?

Any life lessons?

Any advice?

It has been fun, and a wonderful experience.

I learnt the exact meaning of "Hard Work", now I know why I hadn't been able to match my performance with my ambitions...

yep, I have one life lesson, regardless of what you do, your parents will never be happy from you! so just do what your gut says you should do

never write a diary about events it messes up your head big time and stop thinking negatively, whatever the case

I want to be "free" vocally (within my house) and aesthetically (go for acheiving my dreams). Think Big so that when i dream of landing on Pluto, At least I would make it to Jupiter!

and finally, STOP looking at things from quarter or half a yearly to quater or half a yearly... instead think LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG term... have a plan of where i want to be in the NEXT 3.... 5.... 10 years time

Lots to ask on that methinks.

1)

your parents will never be happy from you

Sad

2) What do you mean never write a diary on big events? Why does it mess your head up?

3) And what are your plans in 3, 5, 10 years time?

Ocean wrote:

and finally, STOP looking at things from quarter or half a yearly to quater or half a yearly... instead think LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG term... have a plan of where i want to be in the NEXT 3.... 5.... 10 years time

Have you ever thought making long term plans [depending on what they are] will make you love this world even more and make you concentrate on it more. Absorb you into it.

?

i'm just generally saying. have i told u all about my dislike of plans?

Smile

s.b.f wrote:
...June 2010.

Last day today.

How has it been so far?

What have you learnt?

Any life lessons?

Any advice?

Right.

It's end of August now. Four months left. What would I like to change by December?

1. I want to be branded a nerd.
2. This year has been hard.
3. Life lessons: LOL. Yeah right.
4. Advice: Go for what you want in consideration with religion.
5. I want a sewing machine.

s.b.f wrote:

Me and my cousin went shopping today, she saw a sewing machine and bought it![she doesn't even sew] Now its been over an hour since we've [just me and her] been trying to figure out how to set it up and work it LOL

It's a mini sewing machine. when i say mini i really do MINI. and my mum JUST saw it and was like what on earth are you gona do with it?! lol

UPDATE. mum fixed up the sewing machine within a minute lol

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
s.b.f wrote:

Me and my cousin went shopping today, she saw a sewing machine and bought it![she doesn't even sew] Now its been over an hour since we've [just me and her] been trying to figure out how to set it up and work it LOL

It's a mini sewing machine. when i say mini i really do MINI. and my mum JUST saw it and was like what on earth are you gona do with it?! lol

If it is mini, then it is not a sewing machine. Do you sew?

s.b.f wrote:
ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
s.b.f wrote:

If it is mini, then it is not a sewing machine. Do you sew?

what do u mean its "not" a sewing machine!! it sews hence its a sewing machine!

my cousin's getting proper excited!

no i don't sew

I remember when I was young, I was once playing with the sewing machine (the proper big one).

When my sister put her finger down under the needle, I pulled the thing which moves the needle so it went right into her finger. I think she may have missed school that day, naughty her.

MuslimBro wrote:
I remember when I was young, I was once playing with the sewing machine (the proper big one).

When my sister put her finger down under the needle, I pulled the thing which moves the needle so it went right into her finger. I think she may have missed school that day, naughty her.

Wohoo for sounding sympathetic. Not.

s.b.f wrote:
Wohoo for sounding sympathetic. Not.
I think its the fasting