Interview with a Suicide Bomber

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD-Nny3EP98]

A few excerpts:

"We do not consider children innocent."

"we do not need permission from parents to do jihad, we will kill our own families if they are present."

"No one in pakistan is innocent."

"We will not be held accountable for the deaths of people other than out targets."

"if we have to kill a hundred people to kill two, we will"

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I linked to this on ummah forums and the first reply was "I don't believe it" followed by denials and how its really the US/CIA/Blackwater who is killing the people, not the poor, innocent taliban with an undercurrent of "When they say they will kill people, they don't really mean it!"

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"How easy is it to find someone to sit in a chair and give those responses? How do you know he is actually from the Taliban?"

"First thing i will say is nicely produced propaganda to keep fueling this War based on lies and deceit...."

"please use your common sense the man is saying children are not innocent every one even jaahil muslims know that is not true. Please be balanced and consider the high chance this is STAGED!"

Ashura bomb: Mufti Mohammed Rafi Usmani holds US agency Blackwater responsible not Taliban

Contrary to the claim and media reports by the media about Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan taking responsibility of the Ashura bomb blast, Mufti Mohammed Rafi Usmani held US agency Blackwater responsible for the gory incident that claimed more than 40 lives.

Addressing a news conference along with Muhammed Taqi, Mufti Muhammed Naeem, Maulana Tanver-ul-Haq and others on Wednesday, Mufti Usmani said that Blackwater was involved in the killing of innocent people in the Muharram procession.

He said that soon after the blast, shops in the city’s economic hub were set ablaze which proved that the attack was “pre-planned and organized”.

Mufti Usmani said that the incident was a conspiracy against Islam and the government totally failed to control the situation, as it was the responsibility of the government to provide security to the citizens and to protect the property. He said that the terrorism act was not committed by any Muslim and instead it was the act of Blackwater that had hired locals to unleash terror in the city.

He alleged that Blackwater was hiring youths in Peshawar to carry out attacks and suicide bombings.

Mufti Usmai said that no person could carry weapons or other destructive items with him on occasions of religious processions and the incident was an attack on the country’s sovereignty.

“By the grace of God we achieved the country, but we do not take care of it. It is not only weaknesses of successive governments but also of the people who are the least bothered about taking care of their country,” he said.

The government, he said, must stop taking dictation from the US and form its own policies. Mufti Usmani demanded that immediate measures should be taken to compensate the affected traders of Boulton Market, Light House and other affected areas.

He also demanded conducting an independent inquiry into the incident and exposing those involved in the heinous crime.

Meanwhile, the Sunni Ittehad Council condemned the attack on the Ashura procession.

Addressing a press conference, Sahibzada Fazal Karim said that the attack on the procession was a conspiracy to destabilise the country.

He demanded of the government to constitute a commission headed by the Chief Justice of the Sindh High Court to probe the matter and to ascertain the losses incurred by the traders within 15 days. He also demanded of the government to announce compensation for the affected traders so that they could restart their businesses again.

He also supported the strike call given by the Sunni Rahber Council for Friday.

Meanwhile, the Sunni Tehreek (ST) in a separate press conference also endorsed the Friday strike call and announced to hold a protest rally in the city on Saturday. ST leader Shakil Qadri said that protest rallies would also be held in other parts of the country.

visitor wrote:
Ashura bomb: Mufti Mohammed Rafi Usmani holds US agency Blackwater responsible not Taliban

Does he provide any evidence? Or is this just another case of "quick, lets blame someone else!" ? that seems to be a common syndrome afflicting many Muslims.

Besides, sunni Vs shia violence has been ongoing for a long time now.

theres no proof that its being done by the Taliban because they always deny targetting non-combatants and they also say its being done by western interference, agencies and blackwater.
So on one hand we have the mujahideen and the Grand Mufti denying it. and on the other hand theres the fasiq news agencies. We all know the high rank of the mujahideen and the ulema in Islam and we also know what Allah :swt: has said about taking news from fasiqs. So I'd rather believe mujahideen and the ulema.

visitor wrote:
theres no proof that its being done by the Taliban because they always deny targetting non-combatants...

Where? all I see is "we tell the people to avoid marketplaces and towns anc cities" followed by bombings followed by silence. Rarely is there a followup "we did not do this" from them - but there are such messages by apologists who are pundits or "scholars" or others who pretend that they belong to the same body of people.

they've released loads of statements denying the attacks that the media attributes to them
and they've released videos giving detailed responses.
but of course you wont see that published in the headlines because it doesnt give the army the public support to continue fighting americas war.

the latest video I can remember is this one

wake up and look at the reality

Asalaamu Alaykum

That is some random person somewhere that is not there.

It is like you making a video on behalf of the taliban. The taliban had real spokes people at some point that used to utter their declarations. Can you find from one of them please?

thats not some random person
he is a regular english language spokesperson

if you're looking for something from the actual Taliban then watch this

the full interview is here

And remember:
"O you who believe! If a fasiq comes to you with any news, verify it, lest you should harm the people in ignorance, and afterwards you become regretful for what you have done." [TMQ 49:6]

Asalaamu Alaykum

visitor wrote:
thats not some random person
he is a regular english language spokesperson

Does he speak for all of them or just his own sub group? I doubt things there are hierarchical in the typical sense, but more loosely knit where some people have different limits than others.

If that was not the case, Mullah Omar would not have had to issue his edict a few months ago which asked people to follow his rules or lay down their arms...

There is/was a person on here who had a relative kidnapped by the taliban (in pakistan) and some of the minor conversation about that leads me to conclude that either the above guy does not speak for everyone or is a liar.

believe what you want
Ive told you and showed you proofs, but to you the're liars anyway...

and on ummah forum you made a post saying that the recent CIA attack was not carried out by taliban.
you were wrong

A video has been released showing a suicide bomber who attacked a US base in Afghanistan and killed seven people, including six CIA officers.

In the tape, Hammam Khalid al-Balawi, sitting beside Pakistan Taliban Leader Hakimullah Mehsdud, says that the attack was in response to the killing of Baitullah Mehsud, the former Pakistani Taliban leader, and urged other revenge attacks inside and outside of the US.

Al Jazeera's Clayton Swisher reports.

yes, I have seen that and I can admit when I am in error.

(surprising how youtube is acceptable medium when it supports *your* side, but not otherwise...)

lol, now you're just clutching at straws for your argument
one video is official and its from the well-known mujahideen
and the other that you're promoting shows an unknown person on pakistani media, making all these allegations about the 'evil taliban', the allegations that the mujahideen have repeatedly denied

this is my last post

Asalaamu Alaykum

visitor1 wrote:
lol, now you're just clutching at straws for your argument

You wrote:
yes, I have seen that and I can admit when I am in error.

As you can see, that clutching at straws was me admitting that that guy was with the taliban and I had been wrong in my previous assessment. Sometimes you should accept victory.

However, I am not willing to stretch that to say the taliban are innocent. Just because we have not (yet) got a video recording of a high profile member of the taliban member admitting to things explicitly, it does not mean that they do not happen.

Pretending they do not happen is cheapening the lives of all the people who have been killed by them and calling all the people who have given testimony against them liars.

From a year ago - Maulana fazlullah of Swat , where even some members of the TTP were against him.