Iran 'planning 10 new uranium enrichment sites'

Iran's government has approved plans to build 10 new uranium enrichment plants, according to state media.

The government told the Iranian nuclear agency to begin work on five sites, with five more to be located over the next two months.

It comes days after the UN nuclear watchdog rebuked Iran for covering up a uranium enrichment plant.

Read more @

Tags: 

Good on Iran. They dont have to listen to kafir Americans.

IAEA is tool of the Great Satan. Iran is not scared of them.
Ayatollah Ahmed threatened the Atomic Body.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

lol i was watchin bbc news couple hours ago and one of headlines were 'American condemns Iraqs plans for nucleur ..blah blah' then they show a video of Ahmadinejad smiling and waving at some conference - i had to laugh at that lol i imagined him giving a stupid smile and waving to Obama lol

But on a serious note i think his actions are good showing that America cannot dictate the world on such issues and i also respected him for his very honest views during the gaza siege last year.

I am in agreement with Iran.

It's as simple as this:

Three boys meet up to thrash out a disagreement, all have knives. Two say that although they have them, they won't use them but one says he will use it, if needed.

Considering all have brought weapons to disagreement is the point, regardless of whether it is going to be used or not.

The issue here is that the two boys don't trust the one boy because he was honest.

[img]http//i15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/fanafilllah/sig6.jpg[/img]

He may be wreckless, but I just love the crazy Iranian President.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says some very brave lines.

Bush and Obama simply cannot match Ahmadinejad in rhetoric.

He claims that they cannot match him in a fight either.

Iranian leader said: "I will cut American fingers if they strike Iran".

Now thats really tough talk. I have not heard any other leader speaking like this.

This week after gaining warm welcomes in Brazil and Latin America,
Ahmadinejad said "the West just cannot isolate Iran".

He also dared the West to attack by saying, "U.S. and its allies do not have the guts to hit Iran".

Now, thats very foolish daring. But it is daring talk.

He is asking for it.

If he continues both to talk big against Israel and to acquire nukes, Israel or someone is bound to see it not as a game of escalation but a solvable crisis. He is setting up Israel. If Israel does anything about it we know that innocents will be hurt and the reports will emphasise that she fired the first shots and yadda yadda. But whatever happens if he keeps this up and is not somehow defeated by other Iranians first, could be really ugly. Just maybe Israel can repeat Osirak; they will plan for something swift and highly targetted and decisive; it looks too late for anything so simple as Osirak.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Iran seems like an insolent child to me. There are some opinions out there that even if Iran really wanted to do this, it lacked the capability to do so.

So why bother with the hot air?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.