MOSQUE TO BE BULDOZED TO MAKE WAY FOR OLYMPIC SITE, EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A FREE HOLD SITE

ok
NeWham council have ordered a demolitian order for the mosque which happens to be next door to the "olympic site".
also a compulsary purchase order for the 19 acre site ( 1 acre is about size of wembley football pitch)

a group calling themselves the christian alliance group have now elected thier own councillor ALLAN CRAIG ( seen on you tube) to go head to head with the council as they were responsible for the demolitian of a church which stood in the Olympic sites way.

1. I did not know there was a mega mosque in wherever.
2. Since I do not live there, I will probably never see it.
3. It's just a mosque. If it is catering for its community, that is a good thing.
4. Non Muslims have nothing to fear from what is simply a building.
5. However this may give racists a target to erm.... target.
6. I am not basing this on knowledge - refer back to point 1.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
3. It's just a mosque. If it is catering for its community, that is a good thing.

wake up and smell the iftarr

!!

google it

allah is closer to us than our jugular vein

or you could be kind enough and actually inform everyone about the topic you want them to discuss?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

harun wrote:
:?:

What do you think of the mosque?

You wrote:

dont know y, bt i found that post funny Biggrin

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."