asalamualykum brothers n sisters

im new here lol...as u all might have guessed...i dunno if u suppose 2 introduce yoself lol...o well...im Husna and im 16 years of age and datz all u need 2 noe 4 naw... Smile

btw ive juss read a magazine by the revival iss wiked!!

walakumaslaam warhmatualhi wabarakthu

p.s me is loving the stroy of ali wanab n jamal hehe

Ramadan Mubarak!

Welcome to the Revival forum! I am kinda new to here as well Im from London and Reverted to Islam in July Masha'allah everyone is really nice here! Specially Muslim Sis!

Hope to speak soon Sister

Anisah

Work in proportion of your need for Allah....How much do you need him?

Hi welcome to the forums,

I hope your stay with us will be long and eventful.

The forums may be a little dead till the end of Ramadan as alot of the members decided they wont post on here till after Ramadan... dont ask why... its silly really if they're planning to give up the revival for ramadan and then take it back up afterwards... whats the point?

Any way... i woffling on... so i'll end it here by saying...

Chasseur bienvenu de la vérité

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:
... dont ask why... its silly really if they're planning to give up the revival for ramadan and then take it back up afterwards... whats the point?

so that in ramadan they can do extra worship cos in ramadan u get more rewards

u cant do this all year round

its common sense :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:
... dont ask why... its silly really if they're planning to give up the revival for ramadan and then take it back up afterwards... whats the point?

so that in ramadan they can do extra worship cos in ramadan u get more rewards

u cant do this all year round

its common sense :roll:

The thing about common sense is that its not very common.

If some1 wanted to do extra worship im sure they'd work it into their schedule... if you dont make the time, how will you ever hav time.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

If some1 wanted to do extra worship im sure they'd work it into their schedule... if you dont make the time, how will you ever hav time.

how many mosques do u kno that lead Tarawih all year round?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

how many mosques do u kno that lead Tarawih all year round?

Im pretty sure i dont know all the mosques in the world so in light of this theres little evidence to prove this point one way or the other.

Back in BLACK

"Seraph" wrote:

Im pretty sure i dont know all the mosques in the world so in light of this theres little evidence to prove this point one way or the other.

ok just name me ONE mosque who leads tarawih all year around

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Seraph" wrote:

ok just name me ONE mosque who leads tarawih all year around

I stand by my previous statement.

Back in BLACK

ur corned mate :twisted:

MOST people do MORE ibadah in Ramadan-cos its worth more and its easier

this is common sense to most people

Tarawih is the nafl prayer paryed at night in ramadan.

Nafls the rest of the year are not tarwih, but nafl prayer.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Tarawih is the nafl prayer paryed at night in ramadan.

Nafls the rest of the year are not tarwih, but nafl prayer.

so do u get the same reward for reading "nafl" prayer out of Ramadan?

and why arent mosques packed out as much as they are in Ramdan tarawih time?

W.W Hi im new here 2 your name caught my eye and im sure it has caught the eyes of many other brothers. you have probably chosen a name lyk that because your still young, my dear sister in islaam i have posted a line on here and i wud lyk u to pass ur comments regarding the subject, reason being these days the west is giving muslims a very ugly picture of islaam it is a web in which many people are getting caught espacially young ones therefore your comments/views wud be most appreciated. May Allah reward u a good reward.

Fortified by the strength of Imaan and loyalty to Islaam made the Muslims reach great heights, and when the Muslims weakened in Imaan and betrayed Islaam they fell to great depths.

"Seraph" wrote:
Hi welcome to the forums,

I hope your stay with us will be long and eventful.

The forums may be a little dead till the end of Ramadan as alot of the members decided they wont post on here till after Ramadan... dont ask why... its silly really if they're planning to give up the revival for ramadan and then take it back up afterwards... whats the point?

Any way... i woffling on... so i'll end it here by saying...

Chasseur bienvenu de la vérité

The reason i havent been on is cuz a person is genuinely more busy in ramdan, dont u think?

Plus stayin awake till 1am ( i usually be on in the night) means finding it very difficult to wake for sehri!

asalamualykum warhmatualhi wabarakathu

whoaaaaaa!! crazy crazy lol..chill peeps...im sorry if ive ofended any of u by ma username but iss jus ma family call me that init...n im not being brainwashed by any1 especially the western peeps..dnt worry i know where i stand..islam comes first b4 anythin..jazahka allah kahir 4 all the swt welcomes lol...lol..n yeh i do have 2 agree wid u that peepz tend 2 stay off the net in ramazaan coz dey wana worship more and wastin yo time on forums isnt a good idea unless is islamic forums such as this...anyways im off 4 naw...need 2 revise..got a test tom insha allah...not that u wana know hehe..take care

Allah hafiz

A Muslim Paradise is not a place of arrival, but a way of Travellin

lol ok hehe lol

Blum 3

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

HI

New to this forum, just picked up the latest copy of the Revival mag, I have also read the first two issues and I must say that this is the best one yet. I'm 19 from Birmingham, living on campus away from home, its a very lonely life. I'm going through a stressful time in my life which I will post about later. could everyone introduce themselves.

Salaam bro

r u at mmu? wat building?

can huk up sum tym if u wanna talk, i aint an agony aunt lol, but i myt b able 2 help

most of us here have already introduced ourselves n others prefer 2 remain anonymous!

no harm in askin tho

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

More of hayduh's fans :roll: (so hayduh thinks)

Hmmm you were right tweedleduh, there are many new members, nice to see that and alot of positive feedbak for revival magazine, excellant!

Welcome newbies Biggrin

lol....no need to be jealous now Blum 3

nah the distribution went down pretty well alhamdulillah, and i urged many to join the forums or at least leave feedback on the forum....for which they have to join :twisted:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ