Have You Ever Been Bullied?

the question above is self explanatory

talk about ur experinces (if u aint too emotionally scarred :twisted: )

OR have you ever bullied anyone else :twisted:

Discuss

p.s No, I have NEVER bullied anyone-ever...but I do push my baby sister around :?

Dirol

I've been bullied. By you. :x

I've been bullied by lilsis too.

We should start a support group

First thing... we'll need a name.

Er... LilSis Victims For Truth?

LilSis Victims Anonymous?

"Taking A Stand Against LilSis Abuse"

TASALA

?

Nice acronym.

Shall we stick with that?

"irfghan" wrote:
Nice acronym.

Shall we stick with that?

Sure!

How do you like that lilsis - we're organized.

[size=14][b]ARE YOU A VICTIM OF LILSIS?[/b][/size]

We all know that bullying goes on in this forum, and we know that LilSis is the cause of it. But it's the way she's dealt with which makes the difference between The Revival Forum being tolerable or a misery. LilSis is very cunning and is expert at getting away with it.

LilSis' bullying includes

* Calling people names
* Making things up to get you into trouble
* Taking things away from you
* Taking your friends away from you
* Spreading rumours
* Threats and intimidation
* Making silent or abusive PMs
* Sending you offensive PMs
* Posting insulting messages on the forum
* She can also frighten you so that you don't want to post on the forum, so that you pretend to be ill to avoid posting on it.

If you are being bullied by LilSis, tell a friend, tell a moderator and tell us at TASALA. She won't stop unless you do. It can be hard to do this so if you don't feel you can do it in person it might be easier to send a PM to moderators explaining how you feel, or perhaps confide in someone outside the forum. But remember, TASALA will always be there for you. Send us a PM and we'll do all we can.

We are here to help you. [i]Together we can beat her.[/i]

[size=9]© Written by and paid for by TASALA - Taking A Stand Against LilSis Abuse.[/size]

LilSis ain't a bully, she just tells it like it is. Not her fault if you're over-sensitive wusses

Blum 3

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

And no, I've never been bullied - you know how big my family is?!

And no, I've never ever bullied anyone. Except my neighbours cat.

~Judgements prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances.~

"God put me on this earth to accomplish a certain number of things. Right now I am so far behind that I will never die" ~ Bill Watterson

I have been bullied (although not by Lilsis) back in secondary school from year 7 to year 11, but by year 8 I developed a sharp tongue and a regularly updated mental repertoire of hillarious insults and comebacks so that I generally gave as goo as I got.

I bullied a few people, but that was in primary school.

I had a friend in secondary school whose older brother had committed suicide because he'd been bullied alot. Nasty business, bullying...very nasty.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

i bin bullied by angel... Cray 2

best way to deal wit bullys, in da school playground that is, is to stick up for urself...

if i have a son, i gonna make sure he stands up for himself, physically if necessary...dats how to deal with them....bullys are cowards looking for an easy target...

dads shuld teach their sons some form of self defence...my choice would be boxing or muay thai...teaches da kid discipline and how to control aggression...

being bullied at school can really destroy a kid self esteem...i dont know why teachers dont do more to deal with this problem...

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

never underestimate those ladies Wink

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

"yuit" wrote:
Come on, who are these two midget Angel and lilsis capable of bullying. :roll:

people shorter then them... lol.

Never been bullied, thankfully, i've had a large group of friends and associates resulting in none of us being bullied.

I did on occation slap a few people around... but they were all bad. :evil:

Back in BLACK

I used to be 'bullied' at school when I started it cos my school was a private one and all the whiteys were snobs and the asians were coconuts or wannabe coconuts. I was basically the only paki there and got into a few scraps and stuff but im glad cos its made me a stronger person. I managed to go through a private school without once shaving alhamdulillah, without once trying to fit into their crowd, infact alhamdulillah those pakis who were wannabe coconuts formed a circle aroundme.

I remained true to myself and ALLAH honoured me by making me a leader. Subhanallah the boycotting of the shia, the wearing of sunnah libas, the proudness in our faith and culture was alhamdulillah a thing I was leading and had followers! ALLAH be praised.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

lol at all you who have been bullied by LilSis and Angel....they couldnt hurt a fly combined in a handicap fight Lol

never been bullied, pakis are there 4 ya throughout skool....u knw the right people and no1 messes with you

been raciallly attacked twice, but i guess thats a diff thing :roll:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Darth V-Hayder" wrote:

been raciallly attacked twice, but i guess thats a diff thing :roll:

That sort of reminds me of one of my mates. He got mugged once and a few weeks later someone else tried to mug him, my mate was like: you takin the mick?
He got mad and puched the guy in the head, beat him up then robbed his trainners (and later binned them).

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"yuit" wrote:
Come on, who are these two midget Angel and lilsis capable of bullying. :roll:

You of course, your like 8 inches taller, so what u talkin bout me been capable? your scared that i am gona win you at the CL game....

Georgy when have i ever bullied u? Cray 2

Your tasala group is a load of rubbish, lilsis is the most sweetest thing and everythin she says against you sick men is 100% true..

I have never been bullied but have been accused of bullyin this guy! :? Thing was he used to try and make convo with me and my mate and we couldnt stand him so we used to be nasty to him so he could leave us alone but thats not bullying, thats just keepin irratatin ppl away from me!

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

bullied by LilSis? u guys are a bunch of jokers

and for your info I have NEVER sent any threatening PM to anyone EVER

and IF you boys do think that you are being bullied by me then that clearly manifests that your a MOUSE

cos as the omro will confirm ONLY mousy men get pushed around by women

if you guys were REAL men you'd put ur foot down :twisted: Wink

"irfghan" wrote:

* She can also frighten you so that you don't want to post on the forum, so that you pretend to be ill to avoid posting on it.

that explains why you stay hidden when ur online-

its cos ur scared of me :twisted: Wink

i'VE BEEN BULLIED BY ED Sad

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

Ha, and hear you complaining about how men are evil. :roll:

"irfghan" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

Ha, and hear you complaining about how men are evil. :roll:

LOL

u cant win can u :twisted: Wink

Salaam

When I was about 8 I was approached my headmaster who told to do something about Islam in assembly.

I was the only Muslim/Asian in that school….there wasn’t even any black children in that school.

I decided to read Salaah in assembly in front of everyone and explain what it’s all about….(I don’t know where kids get their confidence from-I could never do that today).

I brought in my prayer mat and scarf and the headmaster picked me up and put me on one of those massive tables that were used for PE (I was a tiny child).

I loudly read two Rakahs in front of the whole school and everyone clapped in the end…I was well chuffed.

Then after that day, guys from year 6 used to do Sajdah in front of me…they did this for weeks…first it made me laugh (I was SO naïve)…then I was confused, I used to tell them that “your supposed to face Makkah”….then it began to upset me so I told my parents about it and we moved out of that area.

I haven’t been bullied since then ever….in high school and college I’ve always had girls around me who used to jump on anyone who even dared to even look at me funny….

Wasalaam

Kids at my school were totally ungoverned. Back in grade school they got into basically mobs and went around picking on all the undesirable kids. I tried the bully thing back in 2nd grade because all my other friends were doing it and ended up making a very nice girl cry - which I felt terrible about and apologised profusely. That ended that.

Little kids are stupid.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Salaam

When I was about 8 I was approached my headmaster who told to do something about Islam in assembly.

I was the only Muslim/Asian in that school….there wasn’t even any black children in that school.

I decided to read Salaah in assembly in front of everyone and explain what it’s all about….(I don’t know where kids get their confidence from-I could never do that today).

I brought in my prayer mat and scarf and the headmaster picked me up and put me on one of those massive tables that were used for PE (I was a tiny child).

I loudly read two Rakahs in front of the whole school and everyone clapped in the end…I was well chuffed.

Then after that day, guys from year 6 used to do Sajdah in front of me…they did this for weeks…first it made me laugh (I was SO naïve)…then I was confused, I used to tell them that “your supposed to face Makkah”….then it began to upset me so I told my parents about it and we moved out of that area.

I haven’t been bullied since then ever….in high school and college I’ve always had girls around me who used to jump on anyone who even dared to even look at me funny….

Wasalaam

I think your sister has mentioned on several occasions that you had to move. That's pretty sad.

It's good you got out though - did you move to a primarily muslim neighborhood?

"Dave" wrote:

I think your sister has mentioned on several occasions that you had to move. That's pretty sad.

It's good you got out though - did you move to a primarily muslim neighborhood?

My area is a predominatly asian area...

Its full of Muslims as well as Sikh/hindu etc

I remember when I first started my new school...I received a massive culture shock.

For the first time I could actually discuss without being laughed at what I had for dinner last night...I could talk about Asian clothes etc

I become a lot more aware about my culture. I'm glad we moved...I suppose my experience was a blessing in disguise.