Summer!

whats everyone got planned for the summer?

my holidays start from today, finished college! woo hoo!

inshALLAH looking to go to umrah!

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Bit early to be finishing isnt it? I remember breaking up in July and they made us do this stupid enrichment thing. They threatened not to pay us out weeks EMA if we didnt turn up!

This summer is gonna be top. Going to the Zoo and Morocco this month, Alton towers in July and Barcelona in August.

That reminds me they have an offer in Tescos. If you spend £10+ and use i think 850 clubcard points you get free Alton towers vouchers.

Naz* wrote:
Bit early to be finishing isnt it? I remember breaking up in July and they made us do this stupid enrichment thing. They threatened not to pay us out weeks EMA if we didnt turn up!

This summer is gonna be top. Going to the Zoo and Morocco this month, Alton towers in July and Barcelona in August.

That reminds me they have an offer in Tescos. If you spend £10+ and use i think 850 clubcard points you get free Alton towers vouchers.

Get PG tips

2-for-1 at many places including alton towers/thorpe park/legoland

LOL at you putting the zoo in the same sentence as Morocco!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Booked a holiday for Pakistan/Dubai for the 23rd July - 2 days after I finish my school year.

Looking forward to getting out of the country, doing tons of shopping, going sight seeing and taking 'Paki - lessons'

Naz* wrote:

Alton towers 2 for 1 vouchers are everywhere, if you have a Sky subscription they give a 2 for 1 voucher usually every month with the Sky Mag.

I think they also have them on drinks like sprite etc. I wudnt spend loads just to get a 2 for 1 voucher. I actually had 1 spare last summer, tried selling it on eBay, didnt sell....... wonder why. Lol.

£32 for an adult is too much anyway, 2 for 1..... £16 is ok.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

Ya'qub wrote:
Naz* wrote:

Get PG tips

2-for-1 at many places including alton towers/thorpe park/legoland

LOL at you putting the zoo in the same sentence as Morocco!

I do get PG but never seen it but then again i have never paid any attention to the box.

I dont even shop from Tesco my friend was tellin me bout the offer so thought id pass it on jus in case anyone does.

Whats fuuny about the zoo being in the same sentence as Morocco? :?

@Allahuakbar i dont have sky so wont have seen the offer. Been convincing my dad for ages to swtich to sky but you need a BT landline and its too much fussin about plus he dont wanna pay to keep our no.

I thought Alton towers was £34 which i dont think is bad coz it unlimited rides.

its not pg tips its tetley tea bags. how many people are going naz? we got tetley bags so one person went free so we spilt the price for the other person and everyone got in for £17.50!

Noor wrote:
its not pg tips its tetley tea bags. how many people are going naz? we got tetley bags so one person went free so we spilt the price for the other person and everyone got in for £17.50!

O yeah tetley not pg tips, sorry bout that

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Noor wrote:
how many people are going naz?

There are 10 of us but might just forget em and go with my sisters instead lol. All of us work and its hard to get the same day off plus one of them has got a kid and she cant get a baby sitter. Why does everything have to be sooo stressful!

holidays are stressful!
i wanted to go to paris with my boys but cant afford it now spent all my money on my sisters wedding

life is for living, live it peacefully...

Naz* wrote:
!

Barcelona is amazing
I def reccommend it
Go on the rambla esp in the evenings!

1R4M wrote:
Naz* wrote:
!

Barcelona is amazing
I def reccommend it
Go on the rambla esp in the evenings!

Our hotel is on the la rambla apprently thats where its all happening. Ive was chatting to someone who went there in Feb and they said thats the best place to go but to keep your handbag close.

PASS MY DRIVING TEST Fool
GET A CAR Biggrin
GET THE HELL OUT OF OLDHAM Biggrin

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*

My mum wants me 2 stay home and learn how 2 cook haha
i wanna do my theory inshallah...
gonna go london aswell for a weeks holiday
and thats it reeli - summer in england for the first time in 3 years lol

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

xSmurfy786x wrote:

theory?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Funzo wrote:
xSmurfy786x wrote:

theory?

its important to get good at driving practically as the theory is not very hard at all - just read up a bit, get a CD and it is very simple.

BD Brother wrote:
Funzo wrote:
xSmurfy786x wrote:

theory?

its important to get good at driving practically as the theory is not very hard at all - just read up a bit, get a CD and it is very simple.

It not that simple. The hazard preception is quite tricky. You click too many times and you get no points and you dont click enough or at the wrong time and you get no points. I personally think its down to pot luck. With the questions you cant really go wrong just make sure you get a good book coz some dont have all the possible questions they can ask you.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Naz wrote:
It not that simple. The hazard preception is quite tricky. You click too many times and you get no points and you dont click enough or at the wrong time and you get no points. I personally think its down to pot luck.

What do you mean, its eeeasy. I delayed clicking the mouse button on purpose and still passed. Only an idiot would click too many times.

You can even 'sense' the hazard coming. For example, you see some children playing beside the road and you know either a child or the football is going to run into the road before it even does.

I've finished my studies FOREVER only got a few assignments to do them Im done, KALAS lol

my plans for the summer: WORK FULL TIME Sad not fair

But I gues that'll give me time to look forward to my elder sisters weddin this yr Insha-Allah Smile

Learn To Love The People Who Are Willing To Love You At Present. Forget The People In The Past & Thank Them For Hurting You, Which Lead You To Love The People You Have Right Now..

Funzo wrote:
inshALLAH looking to go to umrah!

Wow! mashallah! i just returned two weeks ago...hhmm...sadly...i went last year in July and just make sure you tke sunglasses with you...thats all...and yeh it'll be about 50 degrees...but honestly...it will not feel it...

be careful near safa and marwah...theres alooott of construction there inside the masjid...

alot of places for ziyarah in medinah itself are now...almost gone...or shut off...but places such as Badr...tabuk..Hudaibyah..are still very much preserved...as not many people goo..but its wellll worth it...and in Badr..the masjid where our beloved prophet made dua for assitance and then recieved gald tidings of the angels helping out is locked...but the cleaners always around...and of ur extra nice he'll open it up for u for five mins...andddd...yeh the rest i dont have to explain...
Have to say you are very lucky..am just waiting for one mehram to say their going,,and i'll sooon be there again...inshallah

but hey...i'll be in Morrocco in a couple of weeks...ohhh whats the pint!!!?? thats noooo comparisonnn!!!

MuslimBro wrote:
Naz wrote:
It not that simple. The hazard preception is quite tricky. You click too many times and you get no points and you dont click enough or at the wrong time and you get no points. I personally think its down to pot luck.

What do you mean, its eeeasy. I delayed clicking the mouse button on purpose and still passed. Only an idiot would click too many times.

You can even 'sense' the hazard coming. For example, you see some children playing beside the road and you know either a child or the football is going to run into the road before it even does.

I didnt say it was easy, let me refresh your memory. In the hazard perception there is one clip that contains two hazards but they dont tell you which one so idiots like me will click many times in a number of clips coz we think there are two hazards in it.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

BD Brother wrote:

ive got a CD, well i got 2, coz all the mates that have recently passed me theres, but i havnt looked at it yet, ive got 3 exams left, want 2 get them over and done with before i START anything new..

lol, ill tell if i think its easssyyy or haarrrdd after ive actually looked at it haha

NOT looking forward 2 collij.. it just wont be the same as school.. Sad

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Ive got 12 assigments to hand in this summer! Sad

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

love to live but living to die wrote:
*long sigh*

You seriously need to stop sighing.

Chin up, mate! Life's too short.

Got my theory test tomorrow in the morning Fool pray for me that i pass my test Biggrin

*dirol*''Biggy'*dirol*