THE REAL PERIL

Today ISLAM is sketched by the most of Nations esp USA as the real threat along with many other non muslim nations,and is said to be THE GREEN PERIL,but to me christians are far beyond the BETTER TERRORISTS.The points are as follows

1--USA along with its allies enter IRAQ to find weapons of mass destruction but they were never found,Iraq was still under their control to bring peace but since their arrival an estimated of 30000 people have died.IS THIS THE PEACE??

2--USA gave Taliban every neccasity of war when it was fighting against USSR,they were portrayed as MUJAHIDS,but now they are terrorists coz they are against evil deeds of USA,if they are killing human beings now that is why they are credited terrorists,then during the war of USSR were they killing pigs??AMERICA HELPED TALIBANS THROUGH PAKISTANI BORDERS ie THEY PROVIDED GUNS,MISSILES AND EVEN TANKS,BUT WAS A SECRET INTERNATIONALLY THOUGH PAKISTANI PEOPLE KNOW THAT.

3--People of Palestine kept fighting against Israel with stones while Jews were assisted by many Christians nations, many of innocent people have died along with a little number of mujahideens.Is this a Justice.Was n't this an act of terrorism??

4--Muslims are dying,fighing everywhere,ie,BOSNIA.CHACHNIA,KASHMIR etc.But if a handful of non muslim are killed in an incident by a muslim or by anybody else,the credit goes to muslims,and it is an act of great terrorism.

5--THE REAL DEAL GUANTANAMO JAIL....though i admit that these people are extremists as claimed by USA but many of them are innocent,but they are treated worse than animals.

though i say that the 9/11 event and 7/7 Bombings were no way a right step and if these awful steps were taken by a muslim,then it is a real shame coz it has defammed islam and to greater extent has stopped conversion of non muslims to Islam, they can no way be compared to these above points but still we are terrorists,that is beyond me.

People involved in gambling, illicit sex and alcohol hate Islam because Islam does not tolerate such things in a society. Politicians hate Islam because it would take away their power. The general population hates Islam because they've been only taught so.

"MUHAMMADALINASIR" wrote:
Today ISLAM is sketched by the most of Nations esp USA as the real threat along with many other non muslim nations,and is said to be THE GREEN PERIL,but to me christians are far beyond the BETTER TERRORISTS.The points are as follows

1--USA along with its allies enter IRAQ to find weapons of mass destruction but they were never found,Iraq was still under their control to bring peace but since their arrival an estimated of 30000 people have died.IS THIS THE PEACE??

2--USA gave Taliban every neccasity of war when it was fighting against USSR,they were portrayed as MUJAHIDS,but now they are terrorists coz they are against evil deeds of USA,if they are killing human beings now that is why they are credited terrorists,then during the war of USSR were they killing pigs??AMERICA HELPED TALIBANS THROUGH PAKISTANI BORDERS ie THEY PROVIDED GUNS,MISSILES AND EVEN TANKS,BUT WAS REMAINED SECRET INTERNATIONALLY THOUGH PAKISTANI PEOPLE KNOW THAT.

3--People of Palestine kept fighting against Israel with stones while Jews were assisted by many Christians nations, many of innocent people have died along with a little number of mujahideens.Is this a Justice.Was n't this an act of terrorism??

4--Muslims are dying,fighing everywhere,ie,BOSNIA.CHACHNIA,KASHMIR etc.But if a handful of non muslim are killed in an incident by a muslim or by anybody else,the credit goes to muslims,and it is an act of great terrorism.

5--THE REAL DEAL GUANTANAMO JAIL....though i admit that these people are extremists as claimed by USA but many of them are innocent,but they are treated worse than animals.

though i say that the 9/11 event and 7/7 Bombings were no way a right step and if these awful steps were taken by a muslim,then it is a real shame coz it has defammed islam and to greater extent has stopped conversion of non muslims to Islam, they can no way be compared to these above points but still we are terrorists,that is beyond me.

People involved in gambling, illicit sex and alcohol hate Islam because Islam does not tolerate such things in a society. Politicians hate Islam because it would take away their power. The general population hates Islam because they've been only taught so.

It sounds to me like you are fighting unfair stereotypes with unfair stereotypes...

Look,

You shouldn't get angry over those websites. That's what [i]they[/i] think. Those are [i]their[/i] opinions. You do not discredit their opinions by presupposing their religious backgrounds and attacking them with their own formula's. That merely justifies their manipulation of anger.

It is better for you to go directly to your Qur'an, explore for an hour or two discover something and write it down. After a month or so you will have a body of useful information about islam that has far more depth than accusation - and you should take that information and start a website, or post it on theirs.

You must understand you will [u]never[/u] convince these people they are wrong. That's not the point - the point is to convince other people that go to those websites that you are right. And you do not do that by becomming equally crazy to these people who set you off - you only lose credibility just as they have - their rants are an opportunity for you.

Would you play a game of chess with somebody who has already set up the positions?

The only thing of value in your post was the last sentance. But it had great value - expand on it. If people hate islam because they are taught to - teach them something else, about ISLAM, not about why they should hate the other guy.

"MUHAMMADALINASIR" wrote:

2--USA gave Taliban every neccasity of war when it was fighting against USSR,they were portrayed as MUJAHIDS,but now they are terrorists coz they are against evil deeds of USA,if they are killing human beings now that is why they are credited terrorists,then during the war of USSR were they killing pigs??AMERICA HELPED TALIBANS THROUGH PAKISTANI BORDERS ie THEY PROVIDED GUNS,MISSILES AND EVEN TANKS,BUT WAS REMAINED SECRET INTERNATIONALLY THOUGH PAKISTANI PEOPLE KNOW THAT.

Whatever thay may have done or are doing now, the USA will eventually lead the world into peace. Just accept this fact.

"Berachia" wrote:
Whatever thay may have done or are doing now, the USA will eventually lead the world into peace. Just accept this fact.

:shock:

Really?

How?

Why?

When?

lol wow - i'm an American and find that one a bit incredulous.

We've done a lot in the last decade to try to bring the world closer together and bring some level of order to the chaos of international politics.

But we have done more in the last 10 years to destroy those very same principles...

We have big dreams but little actions of late to back them

I have faith in the nation because I know it will recover eventually and I am going to fix it... but you didn't know that - so where does your faith in the US come from?

world domination.

Once they rule, there will be peace. a peace fo sorts.

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
world domination.

lol number one biggest misconception of the United States.