Waiting

What do you guys do when you are waiting? How many of you actually feel like you [i]must[/i] do something while you are waiting?

Im waiting for my wife to get here... shes moving to Boston with me. This is weird because i have at least 4 hours to kill and i dont want to do anything... so i want to do something but i dont want to do anything...

make sense? anybody ever get like that? ... whats up with that anyway...

what the hell am i talking about

Im not very good at waiting...

You could try holding your breath.
Lol

However if I was in your situation I would probably cook something.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

you sound like waiting is makin u really anxious and cos ur feeling anxious you dont want to do anything

when im feeling like that i normally listen to some Quran recitation always helps me relax n alot more patient.

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Snoopy" wrote:
you sound like waiting is makin u really anxious and cos ur feeling anxious you dont want to do anything

when im feeling like that i normally listen to some Quran recitation always helps me relax n alot more patient.

yeh recitation or nasheeds are good way to passs your time. or as teh sister above mention reading.
in fact inshallah ur waiting time will become a blessed time . Biggrin

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

The most relaxing and least strenious thing you can do is:

Take a nap.

Back in BLACK

Totally agree with you on that one!

Make sure you are the one who is late.

By default, you will not have to do any waiting.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lol im done waiting... first the bloody girl takes 4 hours to get here and now she has to get "cleaned up" IM FRIGGEN HUNGRY, why cant women just go to restaurants without a fuss!?

"Odysseus" wrote:
lol im done waiting... first the bloody girl takes 4 hours to get here and now she has to get "cleaned up" IM FRIGGEN HUNGRY, why cant women just go to restaurants without a fuss!?

That bloody girl is your wife Mr! lol

Well i'm sure you dont want your wifey turning up looking a mess! She wants to look her best for her dear hubby!

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Odysseus" wrote:

Well i'm sure you dont want your wifey turning up looking a mess! She wants to look her best for her dear hubby!

She'll look much prettier once i've had a sandwich! How late can this girl seriously be?? it's 7:15 we had reservations for 6:30! This is totally ridiculous!

"Odysseus" wrote:
"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Odysseus" wrote:

She'll look much prettier once i've had a sandwich! How late can this girl seriously be?? it's 7:15 we had reservations for 6:30! This is totally ridiculous!

Haha!

Well thats women for ya!!

You better get used to it! Ther will be another 2 joining you!!

Enjoy!

They're going to show up to appointments with military precision.

"Odysseus" wrote:

I can tell you will be a naive parent!

From my understanding kids never NEVER do what they are told.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Odysseus" wrote:

LOL

We are talking about women here!

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Odysseus" wrote:

LOL

We are talking about women here!

at least they be well trained. Smile

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

whoa whoa whoa

now now girls whats all this?? women dont really take that long!!

me on average normal workday 10-15 mins at max to get ready (obviously depends where am goin)!!

see id rather wait, than occupying myself. like my mum she'll do things ryte till the last min of leaving the house, then hey what do u know were late!!

men have a habit of complaing esp when hungry!! u complain if ur wife luks a mess and u complain when she takes her time making her self luking nice for u!!! :roll:

Sum do, it takes me about 5/10 minz to get ready, just shuv my jilbab and hijaab on and im done!

[color=magenta]when i used to hav to wait for sum1 for like that long then i would go to sleep i used to go to sleep when i was bored but now i found somethng more useful when im waiting for one my friends to pick me up i just tidy up the hse which always gets messy n make mum n dad happy n then enjoy time wiv my friends[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Here's a list of things you can do when you're doing nothing and you feel like you have to do something:

- take a nap
- eat something....s l o w l y
- read a book
- listen to the radio or music
- go for a drive
- talk to someone on the phone
- go for a walk/jog or the gym
- play games on your pc/phone
- go shopping

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Here's a list of things you can do when you're doing nothing and you feel like you have to do something:

- take a nap
- eat something....s l o w l y
- read a book
- talk to someone on the phone
- play games on your phone
- go shopping

[color=magenta]those are the ones i do but they dont gv u any satisfaction at the end of it[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

I have a disgusting habit of biting my nails, twirling my hair and tapping my feet when I'm waiting for something.

And if its waiting for something stressful...exam results/interview etc then I've usually lost my appetite and cant sleep at night.

I hate waiting, I'm very impatiant.

Currently waiting for the delivery of our new washing machine. They said it would arrive before 2pm. Liars. :x

Best way to pass the time is by reading. I’m reading [i]The Jannissary tree[/i], by Jason Goodwin. Great book.

"MuslimSister" wrote:
I have a disgusting habit of biting my nails, twirling my hair and tapping my feet when I'm waiting for something.

And if its waiting for something stressful...exam results/interview etc then I've usually lost my appetite and cant sleep at night.

[color=magenta]yeah i do that n tapping my pen or chewing it and also humming[/color]

Okay now i feel bad... i may have been a stripe too hasty in getting all angry at her. apparently she was getting hot flashes and feeling nauseous again so she lay down for a little bit.

Right, well live and learn.

No harm no foul - AND we got to dinner so everything evened out.

Yessir, no problemo.

Im just going to award myself a mulligan and forget this ever happened.

Carry on!

dave dave dave!! what can i say?? ur wife is pregnant and u r here complaining, i dont know why she's staying with u, the poor thing :evil:

[color=magenta]lolz ur hilarious, my tip for sisters is to fix ur hijab when u have alot of time to wait works wonders in killing time[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]lolz ur hilarious, my tip for sisters is to fix ur hijab when u have alot of time to wait works wonders in killing time[/color]

Yup i do that. I try out different styles too and see which one suits me best!

My friend has been waiting for me since 9.30am!!! Shes in coll, learning center waiting for me to cum, i was meant to meet her at 9.30 but slept through my alrm.

Looks like shes gona be waiting for another 2 hours or so!

ahhh you should not be that tight on your friend making her wait for 2 hours!! try to be on time!!!

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"Mez" wrote:
ahhh you should not be that tight on your friend making her wait for 2 hours!! try to be on time!!!

nah if you're important enough ... people will wait.

Back in BLACK

Pages