Med is Banned. Judda says sorry.

Salaam

Med is banned. This time at his own request.

On another note, judda says he is sorry for his past behavious, and promises to be good.

He don't want his topics to be deleted offhand.

Just for Judda:

1. The topic on shia's not a good option.

2. There is already a topic on Harun Yahya, so just add to it.

3. Judda has a valid point:

Quote:
Tell every body to stop taking the mick out of shia 'tempory marriage' doctarine and stop calling it "legalised prostitution".
It was allowed for a time.

4. Does not matter

5. Medicine of the Prophet (saw). Good topic. either restart it, or pout it in one of the many health/fitness/food related topics.

6. I am telling the mods to pick on you for no reason now. I will tell them to be bitter.

lol

and a guest cant post on the tech board now, but sumhow i think med will still contact us....somehow, jus wait!

the boy loves us too much

and judda seems ok now

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Admin" wrote:
Salaam

Med is banned. [u][b]This time at his own request.[/b][/u]

Did he say why, and if so can you tell us/me?

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Admin" wrote:

1. The topic on shia's not a good option.

why not admin? Where do we draw the line?

You know what I told you on PM, are you telling me that sort of stuff is acceptable?

"Admin" wrote:

2. There is already a topic on Harun Yahya, so just add to it.

was it applauding him or cussing him?

"Admin" wrote:

3. Judda has a valid point:
Quote:
Tell every body to stop taking the mick out of shia 'tempory marriage' doctarine and stop calling it "legalised prostitution".
It was allowed for a time.

you quoted just that small part of my PM. Why didn’t you quote the next few lines? They were the climax of the point i was making (no pun intended). :twisted:

"Admin" wrote:
Salaam
4. Does not matter

what!? :shock:

How the hell does that not matter? :shock:

Iqra also means “understand” and not just recite! :shock:

This is beyond a joke, why the hell do people take this subject so lightly? :shock:

It’s the duty of every muslim to do that. :shock:

"Admin" wrote:

5. Medicine of the Prophet (saw). Good topic. either restart it, or pout it in one of the many health/fitness/food related topics.

I’ll start it soon, but tell the mods not to delete it! :evil:

"Admin" wrote:
Salaam
6. I am telling the mods to pick on you for no reason now. I will tell them to be bitter.

c’mon admin y’know i’ve learnt my lesson now Cray 2 Cray 2

thanks,
jud

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

Admin my signature is not working

[b]Should be Working Now ----------NewModOnTheBlock[/b]

im sure your posts wont get deleted or modfiied if you ask with respect and be careful not to say anything dodgy or insulting

you can ask anything, jus make sure you have a proper way of asking

and i think everyone should lay off him, he's showing more signs of being himself as opposed to a 14 yr old, and showing a lot of maturity in his posts

he wants to learn, why he is here i dont know lol, but we can try

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

His reincarnation and Med’s exit, is that a coincidence ?

Admin, props to you paving the way for residential shia making this forum into Ayatollah ruled Iran

Ahh yes...

Ayatollah Juddollah!

Meds gone....

one minute he was begging to come back... next minute..he does one...
that sums him up....

Dust... everyone dont personally attack him...
they answer back, challenge back, refute his points, put him in his place when he is out of order..... like when he personally attacked littlesis

because you are a nice person you are hiding his faults which is a sign of a good muslim....

you see he ridicules with sarcasm then asks us to pray for him.... he's a politician.... the only painful thing is that he is a future imam....!!!!

to be honest i have tried to stay away since med came back.... as i cant stand him and his version of islam, and its very hard for me to stay quite....

anyway... life goes on...

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
Meds gone....

that sums him up....

they answer back, challenge back, refute his points, put him in his place when he is out of order..... like when he personally attacked littlesis

because you are a nice person you are hiding his faults which is a sign of a good muslim....

you see he ridicules with sarcasm then asks us to pray for him.... he's a politician.... the only painful thing is that he is a future imam....!!!!

to be honest i have tried to stay away since med came back.... as i cant stand him and his version of islam, and its very hard for me to stay quite....

After reading that disgracfull attempt at MED eulogy, Editor or shall I call you a flesh eater, goodbye you sadistic clown

yes everyone does personally attack him Ed, refutation of his points isn't as commonplace. lol he attacked lilsis after she repeatedly attacked him - he was provoked.
Hayder this wasn't about his 'clever comments' or however you put it - even i attacked him last time that happened because it involved someone else, but i don't see how his last post directed at lilsis was ambiguous in any way.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

I do not think people here are willing to drop hostilities... afterall they will probably not meet in real life so have no fear of consequences.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I do not think people here are willing to drop hostilities... afterall they will probably not meet in real life so have no fear of consequences.

yea that's what i was just thinking - coz this is a forum people think they can get away with saying things they would never say to someone's face. but at the end of the day there's still a human being with real feelings behind that computer screen and we should be more polite when discussing things.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Admin" wrote:

lol i've met him Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Meds gone....

that sums him up....

After reading that disgracfull attempt at MED eulogy, Editor or shall I call you a flesh eater, goodbye you sadistic clown

Bye mate Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

sirus I aint 14, shall I bump my b’day thread

Old mod on the block my sig is still not working

And mods once again I apologise for my past behaviour… it shall not be repeated, you have my word on that – so please don’t delete my posts for no reason!

[b]Your sig is working now -------------NewMod[/b]

thank you Biggrin

"(*_Tablighi" wrote:
Meds gone....

that sums him up....

now that was uncalled for...
flesh eater...i like that.... so if i sum up what happened and clarify the situation with Med im called a back biter. mashallah!
i was being open and honest....
if people cant take that and want to run away and sulk like med and shazan.... thats fine by me.

I have no comments on this topic at this time.

Back in BLACK

now that was uncalled for...
flesh eater...i like that.... so if i sum up what happened and clarify the situation with Med im called a back biter. mashallah!
i was being open and honest....
if people cant take that and want to run away and sulk like med and shazan.... thats fine by me.

[b][EDITED AND CENOSRED][/b]

"Sirus" wrote:
Bye mate Biggrin

Allah Hafiz

My reply to ED has been edited? I had the same editorial publishing problems at MPAC

[b]Because you Talk a lot of rubbish ----------NewModOnTheBlock[/b]

Admin

Med being banned...is it temporary or permament?

I kinda liked him!

His choice.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Im back :twisted:

Just a few points.

I dont recall seperate threads being made when other members request to be banned so why for me?

The way this was done perhaps left an impression on some that I was leaving because of being upset or angry or whatever but that wasnt true.

Very interesting comments - may ALLAH make everyones external like their internal and grant you the end of whatever has been said - ameen.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I mad etopics for others UNLESS they told me not to.

Same principle.

:roll:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

I dont get it?

You get banned then come back, then you choose to get banned and now you're back again? You're on youre off more times than a light switch make up you're mind.

Being banned is not a vacation.

Admin you're too leniant.

Back in BLACK

other people can request to be banned for certain reasons and then come back but not me?

get a life seraphim or atleast some logic yeh?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
other people can request to be banned for certain reasons and then come back but not me?

Either stay or go...

dont be such a drama queen

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

Either stay or go...

dont be such a drama queen

like I said get some logic yeh? Drama woulda been for me to tell everyone Im leaving for good and then to return.

I left cos I had stuff to do - now thats been done so Im back.

and drama queen? your ***.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Med you're back 2 minutes and you're already kicking off!!!!
nothings changes eh!

Pages

Topic locked