We are going on a Summer Holiday...

Actually we're not

but whats ur plans for the summer?

anyone going anywhere nice? anyone getting a job? Its getting REALLY hot down south-

anyone dreading wearing their hijaab in the sticky hot summer heat?

or is ur summer going to be all about just sitting at home and pigging out on ice cream until uni/schools starts again?

does anyone get bored out of their head in the holidays?

or will ur summer consist of being glued to the revival?

Do tell

Dirol

hopefully not on here!!!

i jus cant wait for 18th may......gona totally forget about uni...HATE IT!!!

plans are to jus chill for a bit, sort loads of things out.....maybe, jus maybe, clean ma room Blum 3

hopefully do some reading i never got started on

excercise....loads

try gettin a job in the solictors again, if not there....anywhere that pays well and not too much hours.......not spending ma young life slaving away!

relax in the sun loads

and altho i wanted to go in may, have to wait for lil bro.....so Inshallah Umrah in July

Al-Hidayah Camp in August Inshallah

MICS camps every month if im in the country

oh and how did i forget....

june 9th - july 9th WORLD CUP 2006 Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
gona totally forget about uni...HATE IT!!!

It's not compulsory. A lot of ppl really do hate uni, IMO they shouldn;t be there if thats the case. Like the ppl who act like they're at uni against their will and they don't like it.

The media, government, tried to blow us, but they can't out the flame, or doubt the name.

"Allahuakbar" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:
gona totally forget about uni...HATE IT!!!

It's not compulsory. A lot of ppl really do hate uni, IMO they shouldn;t be there if thats the case. [b]Like the ppl who act like they're at uni against their will and they don't like it.

[/b]

U dnt kno the half Biggrin

This system was made to keep the coloured people down, unless u got a degree better than your non-couloured counterpart, u aint gettin a decent job, call me crazy all u want.

Neway, I is goin on a summer holiday, 1st to Dubai for 5 days 4 nights, got hotel booked in Deria, uncle told me its wer all the asians r at, so dad sed book there. I aint got a clue wat ima do there. I get there on the 8th of July, 9th of July is world cup final, so ima b watchin that. Rest of time is jus gnna b me n ma lil brother n sister messin about evrywher we go.

Then, off to Pakistan for a good 6ish weeks. So, people tell me what places i should visit in pakistan, in kno the usual Lahore places, Badshah Mosque, the fortress the zoo, the museam. Newher else in Lahore?

I wna go faisalabad n islamabad an all, what places should one visit? Islamabad's blue mosque, is it call the Fasial Mosque i think, goinna go ther defo.

N should hopefully b bck a day b4 Al-Hidaya camp if im guessin the date of it right.

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

It’s almost Summer already...

Before Summer begins I need to work and earn some money cos I’m incredibly poor at the moment…I think I’ll only get 6 weeks off this year.

Inshallah, I should be teaching Islamic Studies in Summer School this year for the entire month of August, I’ll also try to get involved in the Admin side too this year…hopefully that should keep me very busy.

I’m not a fan of the heat; I need to get some scarfs in a lighter colour and stock up on ice cream too…

Deleted

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"MuslimSister" wrote:
It’s almost Summer already...

Before Summer begins I need to work and earn some money cos I’m incredibly poor at the moment…I think I’ll only get 6 weeks off this year.

Inshallah, I should be teaching Islamic Studies in Summer School this year for the entire month of August, I’ll also try to get involved in the Admin side too this year…hopefully that should keep me very busy.

I’m not a fan of the heat; I need to get some scarfs in a lighter colour and stock up on [b]ice cream [/b]too…

I love ice cream, n ice cream loves me, Me and Ice Cream make a great couple.

I love summer, i can see my face gettin darker, it always happenes in summer for sum reason, N the heat means my mum cant hav a go at me for eatin so much Ice Cream.

Ice Cream all round

Ya Digg...Ice Cream Dirol

but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.

theres 3 highlights of the summer: Al-Hidayya camp and Umrah

and brazil lifting world cup

downsides: i always come out dark

probably will have to work

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Nothing really happening in the summer for us besides,

We might decorate our house!

Chilling and relaxing all summer until my Exam results come to decide

if I go to Uni or not! Sad

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

"razor" wrote:

I love summer, i can see my face gettin darker, it always happenes in summer for sum reason, N the heat means my mum cant hav a go at me for eatin so much Ice Cream.

LOL

my good for nothing bro goes SO dark in the summer-its all that footie he plays in the heat

u boys need to take car of ur looks Wink

btw STOP saying DIG-do u even know what it means?

dig v

1. to like. ("I dig your new shirt.")

I was watching Sabrina the witch the other day and harvery gave sabrina a bracelet that said "Harvey diggs Sabrina"

so stop spreading the love :evil:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"razor" wrote:

LOL

my good for nothing bro goes SO dark in the summer-its all that footie he plays in the heat

u boys need to take car of ur looks Wink

[b]btw STOP saying DIG-do u even know what it means?

dig v

1. to like. ("I dig your new shirt.")

I was watching Sabrina the witch the other day and harvery gave sabrina a bracelet that said "Harvey diggs Sabrina"

so stop spreading the love :evil:[/b]

Damm Americans, change the meanings of words, Digg = understand, so Ya Digg = Ya Understizzandizzle?

Ya Digg? Dirol

lol it can mean both

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

going on Umrah this friday for 8 days then from there pakistan 6 weeks lahore, faislabad and murree to see in laws and family

take care everyone and can somebody pray for me i need all the prayers i can get mainly about keeping anger under control and peace of mind i'll pray for all here as well

salaam

"laila" wrote:
going on Umrah this friday for 8 days then from there pakistan 6 weeks lahore, faislabad and murree to see in laws and family

take care everyone and can somebody pray for me i need all the prayers i can get mainly about keeping anger under control and peace of mind i'll pray for all here as well

salaam

Wow, you lucky girl.

Enjoy yourself and make PLENTY of dua's during your journey and in Umrah....umrah is a mind blowing exp

Look after yourself, I'm sure you'll be in our dua's.

x

"laila" wrote:

salaam

aww, please remember us all in ur du'as too, hope you have a fulfilling 'Umrah, and a nice time in Pakistan! Smile

you'll be missed.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Sirus" wrote:

plans are to jus chill for a bit, sort loads of things out.....maybe, jus maybe, clean ma room Blum 3

Invite me round and I'll clean it for you, I might even wash the pots up...but maybe not at 3 am in the morning. Lol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

Invite me round and I'll clean it for you, I might even wash the pots up...but maybe not at 3 am in the morning. Lol

Uhum, dude u aint ever stayed at my place, how would u like to stay at mine, ahem n ahem clean ma room ahem, silly cough ahem. Lol

Ya Digg? Dirol

Lol-this Summer inshallah I'll also do some cleaning...I'll sort out my very messy wardrobe. I'm lucky to have a sister who keeps our room very clean.

And...if mum's lucky, I may even perfect my skills in the kitchen.

im gonna come ur house for dinner, and i expect 100% round roti's :o

gonna bring a compass as well, 360 degrees spot on

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Lol-feel free to do so.

My roti's are so round that they often roll of the table....and they're are the only thing that I can honestly boast about.

"razor" wrote:

Uhum, dude u aint ever stayed at my place, how would u like to stay at mine, ahem n ahem clean ma room ahem, silly cough ahem. Lol

Ya Digg? Dirol

And pray to, ahem, pray [i]infront[/i] of the television...mmm, we'll see brother. Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
"razor" wrote:

Ya Digg? Dirol

And pray to, ahem, pray [i]infront[/i] of the television...mmm, we'll see brother. Biggrin

LOL, That TV dnt work no more dude, when u prayed infront of it u mustve messed it up Lol

Oh n MS, if ur roti's r perfectly round, howz ya ice cream makin skills? can u make it better then my good friends ben n jerry, they got a cmpny called ben n jerry's, i thought of the name for the cmpny

Ya DigzyIceCreamizzle? Lol Dirol

Lol-

If I havent even mastered the basics yet...so how can I be experimenting with ice cream making?

And even if I did learn how to make ice cream...I doubt I could make it up to Walls standard.

i feel sorry for them who work full time and dont get time off for summer and have to work in the heat

summer is all about lazy afternoons chilling n eating ice cream in the park and being chased by dogs Biggrin

this year me n sis may take our dusty old bikes out of the shed too-tis been YEARS since we went bike riding in the park

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i feel sorry for them who work full time and dont get time off for summer and have to work in the heat

summer is all about lazy afternoons chilling n eating ice cream in the park and being chased by dogs Biggrin

this year me n sis may take our dusty old bikes out of the shed too-tis been YEARS since we went bike riding in the park

AAAHHHH the good ol' bike rides, me, hayder, n unnamed riding round oldham, racing in the park, tryin new tricks, those were the days. Dnt even hav a bike nemore, even if i did, The excess Ice Cream will have weighed me Down neway Lol

This summer is all about holiday, chill in United Arab Emirates, n Pakistan, the lovely stench of cow sh.it for the pindu suckers, im a city lad maself, no cow shit in sight, jus clean, extremely pousionness polluted Air, with the loud rikshaws, n the dum unpolites pakis, tryna rip me off when im tryna buy ice cream, i'll tell em "beter be worth 300rupees an all u dirty moustashed freak"

Ya Digg>? Smile

ooops..i was tryin to say...i dont like that damn americans comment...lolz HOW RUDE! Your damning some muslims too

"RoSeAnGeL" wrote:
ooops..i was tryin to say...i dont like that damn americans comment...lolz HOW RUDE! Your damning some muslims too

agreed. Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

well...........im goin 2 jamaica dis summer inshallah!! were goin 2 see ma family,its propa hot n ive neva been der wid ma hijab on so it shud b interestin :? anyone wanna come??? ur all welcome.....im paying lol in ur dreamz xx mwah sowi

'A book holds a house of gold'

"razor" wrote:

This summer is all about holiday, chill in United Arab Emirates, n Pakistan, the lovely stench of cow sh.it for the pindu suckers, im a city lad maself, no cow shit in sight, jus clean, extremely pousionness polluted Air, with the loud rikshaws, n the dum unpolites pakis, tryna rip me off when im tryna buy ice cream, i'll tell em "beter be worth 300rupees an all u dirty moustashed freak"

Ya Digg>? Smile

This thread should be stickied just for that^^^

Its sounds like a 9 year old girl kicking off. Lol

Pages